• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] EK-FC680 GTX DCII Backplate

System Name The Phoenix (rev. 3.0)
Processor Intel Core i9 9900K @ 4.9GHz (1.18V)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Z390 PRO-GAMING
Cooling Custom Full Loop w/EKWB & Swiftech components
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz (C15)
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk X EK @ 2.15GHz/5.5GHz
Storage Samsung 970 EVO+ (2x500GB) + Toshiba X300 (4TB)
Display(s) LG 29UM65-P (2560x1080 @ 75 Hz)
Case Thermaltake Core V51
Audio Device(s) Razer Kraken 7.1 & Scarlett 2i4 w/M-AUDIO BX5-D2
Power Supply Corsair RM750 (ver. 2019)
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2
Software MacOS 10.13.6 "High Sierra" & Windows 10 Pro x64
Hello all,

This is my first post in this section, since i'm a little bit desperate. In February I acquired a new graphics card, the ASUS GTX 770 DCII 4GB. I thought just the MCW-82 GPU block will be enough for me, but it's not. I tried to find a compatible block and the only ones were from EKWB, which were almost out of stock everywhere. Finally i found one in Portugal and purchased it, hope it's coming soon ... but the bad news ... is the compatible backplate is "End of Life".

Contacted EKWB and stated that they couldn't do anything, they pointed me to their resellers but I couldn't find one over 30-40 websites. So, if someone has this specific model of backplate and it's wanting to sell it, please do contact me as I prefer to have a compatible one rather than modding the one that comes with the card. This is the exact model i'm wanting to buy: http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc680-gtx-dcii-backplate-black.html

I'm in Europe so preferably I'd like to purchase it from an european forum member, but if you're from other part in the world, it's ok, I can see the available shipping options.

Thanks in advance to everyone :toast: