• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

EK Waterblocks Introduces Its Professional Lineup of Products

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
EK, the leader in custom loop liquid cooling products is proud to announce the official launch of a product line that is meant for professional use. Characteristic properties of these products are robust, industrial material choices and no RGB whatsoever. The EK Professional Line of products is all about the use of high-quality materials, longevity and enhancing the power of your PC or computing unit. These new products are also suited for the most demanding customers, like servers, data centers, deep learning workstations, etc.

EK-Pro Quick Disconnect Kits
The EK-Pro GPU Quick Disconnect Kit is the most efficient way to transform your liquid-cooled GPU into a quick-disconnect ready water block assembly. The kit consists of everything that you would need to transform your existing GPU water block into a quick-disconnect ready product. Included are: 1 meter of Black ZMT 6,5/9,5 mm tubing, two 6 mm OD barb fittings, four tube clamps, 45° Angled GPU Terminal and two sets of Quick Disconnect fittings.

The EK-Pro CPU Quick Disconnect Kit is the most efficient way to transform your CPU water block into a quick-disconnect ready assembly. The kit consists of everything that you would need to transform your existing CPU water block into a quick-disconnect ready product. Included are: 1 meter of Black ZMT 9,5/15,9 mm tubing, two 10 mm OD barb fittings, four-tube clamps and two sets of Quick Disconnect fittings.

EK-Pro Manifold
The EK-Pro Manifold is a purpose-made coolant delivery system for multiple water blocks in workstation systems. It offers perfect coolant distribution by using multiple industry-standard G1/4" In and Out ports. There are two versions of the product available. The EK-Pro Manifold 2CPU 2GPU can support two CPU and two GPU water blocks in parallel or semi-parallel setup. The other EK-Pro Manifold marked with 2CPU 4GPU can support two CPU and four GPU water blocks in parallel or semi-parallel setup.

Availability and Pricing
EK Professional line products are designed and made in Slovenia, Europe and are available for order through the EK Webshop or EK Partner Reseller Network.

• EK-Pro GPU Quick Disconnect Kit €89,90
  • EK-Pro CPU Quick Disconnect Kit €89,90
  • EK-Pro Manifold 2CPU 4GPU - Acetal €89,90
  • EK-Pro Manifold 2CPU 2GPU - Acetal €74,90

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Lightbringer
Processor Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Enermax Liqmax Iii 360mm AIO
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (8GBx4) 3200Mhz CL 14
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+
Storage Hp EX950 2TB NVMe M.2, HP EX950 1TB NVMe M.2, Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
Display(s) LG 34BK95U-W 34" 5120 x 2160
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (White)
Power Supply BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850w Gold Rated PSU
Mouse Glorious Model O (Matte White)
Keyboard Royal Kludge RK71
Software Windows 10
I don't understand why anyone would pay substantially more for these items when there are already industrial manufacturers that make quick disconnect fittings (John Guest brand, named after the engineer who created push in fittings; or there are tons of manufacturers of medical grade quick disconnect fittings as well and I believe EK used to use them from one of those manufacturers without even rebranding them). They're all just as good if not better quality while substantially cheaper.

Another bit of information is that the "G 1/4" thread isn't special or proprietary to computer water cooling brands, it's actually British Standard Parallel Pipe (BSPP) thread and you can find numerous fittings, taps and dies in that thread at most hardware stores and industrial suppliers. Also, you can buy compression fittings from industrial suppliers that do NOT have wrench flats on the nuts and look exactly PC brand fittings while being cheaper, you just need to such for "knurled compression fittings" or "rapid joint fittings".... Not sure why, it just bothers me when people reward these PC brands (Ekwb, Alphacool, etc) for Taking products already available, and marking them up by 400% and then taking advantage of those not "in the know"

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
Companies add RGBLED and find a reason to charge more for it.
Now they're removing RGBLED and finding a reason to charge more again.

I'd really hope that the consumer market as a whole isn't that stupid but I am willing to bet that actually, people will pay the premium for these anyway.
I'm expecting a new cases to hit the market before this year is out - without lights and without windows, at a huge premium over tempered-glass RGBLED madness.

it just bothers me when people reward these PC brands (Ekwb, Alphacool, etc) for Taking products already available, and marking them up by 400% and then taking advantage of those not "in the know"
Preach it, brother.
In saying that, the EK logo does cost a lot of money to print onto these products that other people make on EK's behalf. That's got to be worth at least 300% markup right there....

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
We don't have live in a fad time with things...

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
EK waterblocks have poor fitment, stopped using them
Not my experience these last ten years of using them but I don't use their fittings, just blocks.

Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)
I don't understand why anyone would pay substantially more for these items when there are already industrial manufacturers that make quick disconnect fittings (John Guest brand, named after the engineer who created push in fittings; or there are tons of manufacturers of medical grade quick disconnect fittings as well and I believe EK used to use them from one of those manufacturers without even rebranding them). They're all just as good if not better quality while substantially cheaper.

Another bit of information is that the "G 1/4" thread isn't special or proprietary to computer water cooling brands, it's actually British Standard Parallel Pipe (BSPP) thread and you can find numerous fittings, taps and dies in that thread at most hardware stores and industrial suppliers. Also, you can buy compression fittings from industrial suppliers that do NOT have wrench flats on the nuts and look exactly PC brand fittings while being cheaper, you just need to such for "knurled compression fittings" or "rapid joint fittings".... Not sure why, it just bothers me when people reward these PC brands (Ekwb, Alphacool, etc) for Taking products already available, and marking them up by 400% and then taking advantage of those not "in the know"
Do they make all metal QDCs? A cursory search yields plastic parts...

Link an all metal g1/4 / tbss part. Not sure where to find it in the quick disconnect section. There is something to be said for ease of find the right parts for some. While that may not be worth the premium, it is it's own ecosystem.

... I understand your point, but at the same time, seems like it's easier to find at the ek and similar sites not having to sort through 99% of things that have nothing to do with the build.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
Honestly, I think EK mostly wins out and sells at these rates simply because they are the definitive one-stop. No sifting or anything to go through. Everything is laid out for you. People will pay the premium for that, even knowing. Plus, it's a name even people who aren't familiar with liquid cooling know. With it having become so popular these past few years, they've definitely cemented their place in the... for lack of a better word "normie" sphere. Which is probably about where most people sit. They just want to get it going with as little friction as possible and feel secure in an ecosystem that provides for all of their needs.

But then, people who do know liquid cooling still go to them. AFAIC they're not terrible products, so if that's your preference, I say have at it. For my first liquid cooling setup, they won't be my go to. Too pricey for what you're actually getting. I loathe that I still haven't found a better block than theirs for my 2060.

System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum
Do they make all metal QDCs? A cursory search yields plastic parts...

Link an all metal g1/4 / tbss part. Not sure where to find it in the quick disconnect section. There is something to be said for ease of find the right parts for some. While that may not be worth the premium, it is it's own ecosystem.

... I understand your point, but at the same time, seems like it's easier to find at the ek and similar sites not having to sort through 99% of things that have nothing to do with the build.

If it ain't here: https://www.mcmaster.com/, then may God have mercy on our souls.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum
Holy crap... do you know how long I have been looking for .1" 1" OD neodymium discs? They even have those!

I have bought many things from here over the years.

No problem if they decide to brand as their own, as long as they don't change what it's called. You can go to their website, see what you need then when you know what it's called, go somewhere else to buy it cheaper. The problem is when they start calling it like, tube A, tube B... fitting A, fitting B etc... Then you get hooked into a closed system.