• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Elder Scrolls Online

Don't forget the only reason to do this is the subscription route, they want to make money like WoW, who makes more a month than all titles on the PC combined (no source, asshole talking here)

Either that, or they might try microtransactions.

I don't disagree with the subscription route, as maintaining a MMO requires a lot of work, and sometimes I wonder how GW2 gets along without it.

I won't ever pay for an MMO

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
This has raid parties and isn't an FPS.

Man, I'm so glad you are posting in here with that depth of knowledge you got on the subject of MMO's. MM, you broke the code man. Hate to break it to you, there were MMO's before WoW that had raids and were not FPS titles. So if those are your two criteria for a clone, then you might want to go with something old, like AO or EQ clone, not WoW. I like simplicity, it makes the dumbest arguments sound intelligent... (sarcasm in case that was missed).

TL: DR, but I can tell by the length of the post that I probably upset you. Didn't mean to offend, only to provide correlation between you and the excellently drawn picture.

I am ok with all of the companies throwing money down the drain trying to achieve the success that wow had by copy and pasting, and have even enjoyed RIFT for some time, but when I heard about ES:MMO, I was very, very excited to get Skyrim with 1000 other players.

I am not getting Skyrim with 1000 other players, thus my distaste. Hell even 64 players per area would be great.

I wasn't upset about really anything you said. I don't mind someone actually putting a thought process into a post and coming up with some solid reasons why they don't like something, like you have since this post. Just lately it seems like so many people are bashing in threads, and just throwing shit around, with no real reasoning behind it, like MM up above, worse definition for a clone I have ever heard.

It's hard to say how close this will resemble Skyrim, it doesn't honestly sound that far off. Being able to chose your armor and weapon type and mix or match, is basically how Skyrim is, no preset classes. Beyond that there just isn't enough information to really go off of.

WoW is an instant classic, I would love to put that back in 15 years from now and bang out a few hours, it was so much fun to play.

Sounds odd huh? That is our current 'MMO paradigm'.

I don't think it sounds all that odd. I had some great moments in Vanilla WoW. I will talk about those for years, still talk about them with friends. I had so much fun back then, but expansion pack after expansion, the fun was just gone, those days won't be remembered so much.

Give us a real engine, with real free motion combat like every other decent game for the past decade. That's what had people excited for the idea of this game, and that's why there was a universal scream of agony when the world found out it was some shit tier wow mmo not even done by the Bethesda team. If you're getting excited about this I hope you enjoy disappointment, or at the least can still play wow with a straight face.

It's funny you bash the engine, when thats what people have been saying about the ES and Fallout Series for a few years now, give us a real engine. You list that as a downfall, like it being an MMO is what caused this, when we are an un-optimized ancient engine behind Skyrim. You say those tree's a low poly, how that makes me laugh, you must have never looked at vanilla Skyrim birch trees huh?

As far as the combat, what exactly is known about it? Do you have inside information? The most I have heard is left click is attack and right click is block, which is just how Skryim works. So thats two points you brought up that you say are shit that are the same as Skyrim (engine and combat).

I don't disagree with the subscription route, as maintaining a MMO requires a lot of work, and sometimes I wonder how GW2 gets along without it.

GW2 lives off the Gem Store of course. Character Expansion Slots, Bank Slots, XP Boosts, and a bunch of other things. Crafting in that game without that store to make good items I hear is pretty hard. I bought it, but got tired of playing it within about a week.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
;)
Man, I'm so glad you are posting in here with that depth of knowledge you got on the subject of MMO's. MM, you broke the code man. Hate to break it to you, there were MMO's before WoW that had raids and were not FPS titles. So if those are your two criteria for a clone, then you might want to go with something old, like AO or EQ clone, not WoW. I like simplicity, it makes the dumbest arguments sound intelligent... (sarcasm in case that was missed).

I wasn't upset about really anything you said. I don't mind someone actually putting a thought process into a post and coming up with some solid reasons why they don't like something, like you have since this post. Just lately it seems like so many people are bashing in threads, and just throwing shit around, with no real reasoning behind it, like MM up above, worse definition for a clone I have ever heard.

It's hard to say how close this will resemble Skyrim, it doesn't honestly sound that far off. Being able to chose your armor and weapon type and mix or match, is basically how Skyrim is, no preset classes. Beyond that there just isn't enough information to really go off of.

I don't think it sounds all that odd. I had some great moments in Vanilla WoW. I will talk about those for years, still talk about them with friends. I had so much fun back then, but expansion pack after expansion, the fun was just gone, those days won't be remembered so much.

It's funny you bash the engine, when thats what people have been saying about the ES and Fallout Series for a few years now, give us a real engine. You list that as a downfall, like it being an MMO is what caused this, when we are an un-optimized ancient engine behind Skyrim. You say those tree's a low poly, how that makes me laugh, you must have never looked at vanilla Skyrim birch trees huh?

As far as the combat, what exactly is known about it? Do you have inside information? The most I have heard is left click is attack and right click is block, which is just how Skryim works. So thats two points you brought up that you say are shit that are the same as Skyrim (engine and combat).

GW2 lives off the Gem Store of course. Character Expansion Slots, Bank Slots, XP Boosts, and a bunch of other things. Crafting in that game without that store to make good items I hear is pretty hard. I bought it, but got tired of playing it within about a week.

Yeah just like Diablo 3 was just like the other ones.:rolleyes: :laugh: Please man its a clone. Skyrim was an FPS. This is not. ITS A CLONE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY AND JUSTIFY IT.

If it was an open FPS with real players you would have an argument.

System Name Ultrabeast GX2
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 4.0GHZ 24/7
Motherboard Gigabit P35-DS3L
Cooling Rosewill RX24, Dual Slot Vid, Fan control
Memory 2x1gb 1066mhz@850MHZ DDR2
Video Card(s) 9800GX2 @ 690/1040
Storage 750/250/250/200 all WD 7200
Display(s) 24" DCLCD 2ms 1200p
Case Apevia
Audio Device(s) 7.1 Digital on-board, 5.1 digital hooked up
Power Supply 700W RAIDMAXXX SLI
Software winXP Pro
Benchmark Scores 17749 3DM06
;)

Yeah just like Diablo 3 was just like the other ones.:rolleyes: :laugh: Please man its a clone. Skyrim was an FPS. This is not. ITS A CLONE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY AND JUSTIFY IT.

I see where you are going with the FPS term. But if you aren't using a bow, its more like an FPRPG.

I have been given a guest invite to GW2 from Arciks, its kinda going slow but I am going to give it this weekend to see if I enjoy it. I am not totally against this model, but they can do so much better if they stop trying to be the same.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
;)

Camera orientation doesn't make it a clone, I'm sorry MM your wrong, and you seem to be knowledge-less on this genre. Some of the other guys like 3870x2 might post somethings they dislike, but they actually post up a bit more detail than "it has a different camera perspective for your character". By your standard, the best sim racing games out there are FPS clones, simply because you are in First Person. Also notice, your say FPS, not FP, you saying unless an MMO is a Shooter (thats what S stands for) then it's a clone?

Please troll elsewhere, honestly, your posts are patheticly obvious. Lets some constructive conversations happen about this game/genre come from people who actually play them.

The sum total of a game is far more than the camera orientation.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Camera orientation doesn't make it a clone, I'm sorry MM your wrong, and you seem to be knowledge-less on this genre. Some of the other guys like 3870x2 might post somethings they dislike, but they actually post up a bit more detail than "it has a different camera perspective for your character". By your standard, the best sim racing games out there are FPS clones, simply because you are in First Person. Also notice, your say FPS, not FP, you saying unless an MMO is a Shooter (thats what S stands for) then it's a clone?

Please troll elsewhere, honestly, your posts are patheticly obvious. Lets some constructive conversations happen about this game/genre come from people who actually play them.

The sum total of a game is far more than the camera orientation.

If I don't agree with you and give you a very valid reason why its a clone I'm a troll. If your argument is so shallow that you have to start name calling to feel empowered feel free. Skyrim was an FPS......because I shot fireballs so I can call it an FPS. IT WAS FIRST PERSON. This has organized raids in third person view. That's not what ANY of the popular Marrowwinds were. Its a clone Kurgan. Call me all the names you want but it doesn't change the fact its a clone. Deal with it.

Case Apevia
Software winXP Pro
The action in the videos does look hilariously automated, like some kid in community college for game design had his way with it.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!

I know you're just waiting for me to chip in. :laugh:

But seriously, that video wasn't very interesting to me. Felt like a souped up WoW, which could be great, but it could also be "meh". Mostly I got burned by ToR so I'm not excited about MMO's anymore (Otherland being the exception). Or I could be, but I find it hard to be that. They are a difficult beast to master. As he says in the beginning: Bring TES fans and MMO players together. That is a pretty huge undertaking. In my eyes ToR was trying to do the same (with with Star Wars and MMO players) and kinda failed. I don't see why these folks will succeed.

Case Apevia
Software winXP Pro

But seriously, that video wasn't very interesting to me. Felt like a souped up WoW, which could be great, but it could also be "meh". Mostly I got burned by ToR so I'm not excited about MMO's anymore (Otherland being the exception). Or I could be, but I find it hard to be that. They are a difficult beast to master. As he says in the beginning: Bring TES fans and MMO players together. That is a pretty huge undertaking. In my eyes ToR was trying to do the same (with with Star Wars and MMO players) and kinda failed. I don't see why these folks will succeed.

Looks like the decision is unanimous. Lets let Zenimax know so they can shut this project down.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Looks like the decision is unanimous. Lets let Zenimax know so they can shut this project down.

I said it could be great. It has the potential for sure. But if everyone else has failed (in becoming the Next Big MMO), why should these succeed? Even the combination Star Wars + Bioware "failed".

BTW, I think Kurgan and TMM are talking about different things.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
If I don't agree with you and give you a very valid reason why its a clone I'm a troll. If your argument is so shallow that you have to start name calling to feel empowered feel free. Skyrim was an FPS......because I shot fireballs so I can call it an FPS. IT WAS FIRST PERSON. This has organized raids in third person view. That's not what ANY of the popular Marrowwinds were. Its a clone Kurgan. Call me all the names you want but it doesn't change the fact its a clone. Deal with it.

You didn't give a valid reason. Sharing a camera angle doesn't make a game a clone. The only name I called you was a troll, a name you have called yourself many times, and you are proud of. And sorry, but if you troll so much, don't expect anyone to ever take you seriously, or to know when you are serious, thats a problem you created, not me, so don't complain about it.

Sorry, but far more things need to be shared to make a game a clone, and you seem to be lacking the knowledge on the MMO field. Maybe if you brought up talent trees, crafting, arenas, or so many other things that actually consist of GAMEPLAY, then I would have an ear to listen with. But there is no substance there.

:p I don't mind anyone talking, I know you've got some MMO experience, and can actually bring a valid opinion to the table, and even though the video didn't impress you, you explained why and have valid points. I've played many a MMO and been "burned", but I've usually got my money out of each of them if I can get 50 - 100 hours out of a game, I'm usually very happy with that. And yes, making a great MMO is such a massive and hard to do task. I like some of the things I've seen here, some will no doubt be taken from other MMO's (as with any genre, don't fix what isn't broken). But the attack system seems like a nice change, how you build your class does as well, mega server is nice, and 100 or so on screen could make for some epic pvp. The thing that really has my eye is open ended classes, if you can really wear robes + sword and shield, make a ccleric type class, then someone else could be heavy armor + sword and shield, and be more like a tank type paladin, similar, but very different. If they can make something that dynamic, it will be great.

TOR didn't really try for the samething, everything is hotkeyed, 3 talent trees, holy trinity, sharded servers (if you read this MM, those are what make a clone, actual gameplay elements). The only real thing they stuck their neck out on was voice acting (which was amazing), and the crafting was a bit different. This sound s much more open on classes and the single server should be awesome. Not too much info, but breaking the completely hotkeys attacks and giving an actual block is a difference and much more open classes with 1 single server, all good things in my mind that make it standout from the WoW shadow.

Last edited:

TheMailMan78

Big Member
You didn't give a valid reason. Sharing a camera angle doesn't make a game a clone. The only name I called you was a troll, a name you have called yourself many times, and you are proud of. And sorry, but if you troll so much, don't expect anyone to ever take you seriously, or to know when you are serious, thats a problem you created, not me, so don't complain about it.

Sorry, but far more things need to be shared to make a game a clone, and you seem to be lacking the knowledge on the MMO field. Maybe if you brought up talent trees, crafting, arenas, or so many other things that actually consist of GAMEPLAY, then I would have an ear to listen with. But there is no substance there.

:p I don't mind anyone talking, I know you've got some MMO experience, and can actually bring a valid opinion to the table, and even though the video didn't impress you, you explained why and have valid points. I've played many a MMO and been "burned", but I've usually got my money out of each of them if I can get 50 - 100 hours out of a game, I'm usually very happy with that. And yes, making a great MMO is such a massive and hard to do task. I like some of the things I've seen here, some will no doubt be taken from other MMO's (as with any genre, don't fix what isn't broken). But the attack system seems like a nice change, how you build your class does as well, mega server is nice, and 100 or so on screen could make for some epic pvp. The thing that really has my eye is open ended classes, if you can really wear robes + sword and shield, make a ccleric type class, then someone else could be heavy armor + sword and shield, and be more like a tank type paladin, similar, but very different. If they can make something that dynamic, it will be great.

TOR didn't really try for the samething, everything is hotkeyed, 3 talent trees, holy trinity, sharded servers (if you read this MM, those are what make a clone, actual gameplay elements). The only real thing they stuck their neck out on was voice acting (which was amazing), and the crafting was a bit different. This sound s much more open on classes and the single server should be awesome. Not too much info, but breaking the completely hotkeys attacks and giving an actual block is a difference and much more open classes with 1 single server, all good things in my mind that make it standout from the WoW shadow.
When this game flops like all the other WoW CLONES Ill expect an apology.

Case Apevia
Software winXP Pro
MM, like myself and frick, are all talking about the Macro angle, the big picture, not the individual elements. We are talking about the type of game, not what is in each type of game.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
When this game flops like all the other WoW CLONES Ill expect an apology.

For what, sharing a camera angle? If you actually had more knowledge on the subject, and named some other gameplay elements and were correct on them, I would have no problem with that. But that camera angle existed before WoW, as did the genre, please MM, this seriously has to be a joke...

MM, like myself and frick, are all talking about the Macro angle, the big picture, not the individual elements. We are talking about the type of game, not what is in each type of game.

I know what you and Frick are talking about, and it's speculation, as is much info, it's just hard to damn a game on any of it. If they stick to their guns and deliver whats said in the video, it should be a fresh view on the MMO world. I know what fears people have, but they have new concept ideas. And you and Frick have at least voiced a real opinion, have knowledge of the MMO genre. I'm not going to tag MM in with what you and Frick have said, he's damning a game and calling it a clone based on a camera perspective, he hasn't extended his knowledge of MMO's farther beyond that.

Case Apevia
Software winXP Pro
For what, sharing a camera angle? If you actually had more knowledge on the subject, and named some other gameplay elements and were correct on them, I would have no problem with that. But that camera angle existed before WoW, as did the genre, please MM, this seriously has to be a joke...

I know what you and Frick are talking about, and it's speculation, as is much info, it's just hard to damn a game on any of it. If they stick to their guns and deliver whats said in the video, it should be a fresh view on the MMO world. I know what fears people have, but they have new concept ideas. And you and Frick have at least voiced a real opinion, have knowledge of the MMO genre. I'm not going to tag MM in with what you and Frick have said, he's damning a game and calling it a clone based on a camera perspective, he hasn't extended his knowledge of MMO's farther beyond that.
From what I see, they might deliver something fresh in the WoW world, but not in the MMO world.

I wish WoW would patent that shit system so that no one else can use it. The patent office will patent just about anything for the right amount of money (apple).

TheMailMan78

Big Member

A Skyrim MMO should basically be a multiplayer Skyrim with a constant persistent real world evolving. Instead we get the same old tired tier platform stuck in a third person. Only difference is its right-left click action instead of macro timed based attacks. ITS A FUCKING CLONE Kurgan.

A Skyrim MMO should basically be a multiplayer Skyrim with a constant persistent real world evolving. Instead we get the same old tired tier platform stuck in a third person. Only difference is its right-left click action instead of macro timed based attacks. ITS A FUCKING CLONE Kurgan.

The guy also thinks The War Z is a completely different and revolutionary game from DayZ, so...

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Case Apevia
Software winXP Pro
The guy also thinks The War Z is a completely different and revolutionary game from DayZ, so...

That is not possible. You can see right there that they both have Z in the name!!!1one!1

System Name PC || Acer Nitro 5
Processor Ryzen 9 5900x || R5 2500U @ 35W
Motherboard MAG B550M MORTAR WIFI || default
Cooling 1x Corsair XR5 360mm Rad||
Memory 2x16GB HyperX 3600 @ 3800 || 2x8GB DDR4 @ 2400MTs
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080Ti Sea Hawk EK X || RX 560X
Storage Samsung 9801TB x2 + Striped Tiered Storage Space (2x 128Gb SSD + 2x 1TB HDD) || 128GB + 1TB SSD
Display(s) Iiyama PL2770QS + Samsung U28E590, || 15,6" 1080P IPS @ 100Hz Freesync enabled
Case SilverStone Alta G1M ||
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX
Power Supply Cooler Master V850 SFX || 135Watt 19V OEM adaptor
Mouse ROG Pugio II
Software Win 11 64bit || Win 11 64bit

In my opioning(if anyone cares), this game uptill now, still has the potential to be what both of the camps here think(or fear/hope) it will be.

Currently, all the stuff they showed us indeed looks kinda classic in MMO terms.... if you only go by the first impressions. They indeed use a 3rd person view, and the few screenies we've seen from battles/group encounters could indeed mean that it will be as "shallow/stereotype" as most of the MMO's were in the past/present.

On the other hand, if you look and listen more closely, you'll notice that they're actually mentioning that they're trying really hard NOT to be like the classic MMO's we've got today. That, together with all the lore/history the elder scrolls games have, makes for a potentially quite different type of MMO than we've had uptill now. (Off course you could say the same for things like star wars, but the point still holds)

In the end, I guess we can only wait untill the game gets closer to completion, and perhaps with a bigger part of the game being done soon, we'll know more.

I personally still like to keep my hopes up, but then again, I'm one of those people that believed AMD could still pull some kind of rabbit out of its hat with bulldozer:p

Case Apevia
Software winXP Pro
From what I see in the video, and if the battles can be fought with macros, it is a wow clone. It is fully transparent that they are in it for the subscription money.

It is too bad the software engineers have to waste their time on this.

Edited: to be more comprehensive in my conveyance.

Storage Samsung 9801TB x2 + Striped Tiered Storage Space (2x 128Gb SSD + 2x 1TB HDD) || 128GB + 1TB SSD
Display(s) Iiyama PL2770QS + Samsung U28E590, || 15,6" 1080P IPS @ 100Hz Freesync enabled
Mouse ROG Pugio II
If the battles can be fought with macros, it is a wow clone.

The video I linked earlier mentions a hotbar with just 5 abilities.
I dont think Macro's will be of much use with just 5 abilities.

Case Apevia
Software winXP Pro
I like how in most MMOs (WoW, Rift, and most others) if the enemy is more than 3 levels above your hero, the game will automatically reduce your damage, make you miss automatically, and sometimes make you take more damage. The results of these are actually penalties, and have nothing to do with the regular number calculations based on stats.

This is to keep the sheeple in their pens.

This is also just one good example of why I want different. God forbid if you think of something the others haven't, it must be an exploit and immediately patched.

Mouse ROG Pugio II
I like how in most MMOs (WoW, Rift, and most others) if the enemy is more than 3 levels above your hero, the game will automatically reduce your damage, make you miss automatically, and sometimes make you take more damage. The results of these are actually penalties, and have nothing to do with the regular number calculations based on stats.

This is to keep the sheeple in their pens.

This is also just one good example of why I want different.

The official video also mentioned that they're implementing a system with which everyone can participate in PVP on any lvl, and that your lvl wont matter when fighting against other players.

Case Apevia
Software winXP Pro
The official video also mentioned that they're implementing a system with which everyone can participate in PVP on any lvl, and that your lvl wont matter when fighting against other players.

Thank you for this tragic news. In order to PVP, your character will be altered to fit.