• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Epic Games Sued by PUBG Corp Over "Fortnite" Battle Royale Mode

System Name TheDeeGee's PC
Processor Intel Core i7-11700
Motherboard ASRock Z590 Steel Legend
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory Crucial Ballistix 3200/C16 32GB
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti 12GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB / Crucial P3 Plus 4TB
Display(s) EIZO CX240
Case Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Evo XL
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster ZxR / AKG K601 Headphones
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Fanless TX-700
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Keychron Q6
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Benchmark Scores None, as long as my games runs smooth.
Sue the company you lease your Game Engine from... yip!

Last edited:
System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
It was bound to happen sooner or later. Not that Epic is not capable of original thought here, but thats what you get when you copy and paste too much.:laugh:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Besides, out of all publishers, I think MS is actually one of the better ones. People may complain when working with them, but when they leave, it's funny to see some come back and realize it was better than Activision or EA or whatever. Like former Bungie employees and some Mass Effect people, for example.
Microsoft bought out studios left and right to make a game or two for Xbox and then dissolved it, just like EA. Only difference is Microsoft is willing to license IPs they own.

Thats just funny Pubg Corp/Bluehole don't own the game mode also they ripped the idea of movies like hunger games, really there not much difference from BR to last man standing apart from the dome ( Hunger Games ) and having to find weapons ( Hanger Games ), so if the creators of the hunger games wanted to make a game based on there movie it would be Pubg but with melee, so Pubg is dreaming i hope epic blacklists them from using unreal engine.
How is this different from The Division's survival mode (which was out before PUBG went beta)? PUBG has less features (no NPCs, severe weather, nor constant pressure to stay alive) and is more competitive (PvE more than PvP).

Last edited:
The pot calling the kettle black. PUBG wouldn't even exist without Epic's engine. Unless PUBG has registered patents, trademarks, and copyrights to stand on, then their argument has to stand on how Fortnite damaged PUBG which...good luck with that. You can't own a genre.

There is a difference between genre and bootleg. Genre is like hip hop or rock etc, bootleg(plagiarism) is when you literally take someone elses song/work and remake it yourself, or taking the same exact musical notes and reproduce them with slightly different instruments. I played both pubg and fortnite(played pubg first) and honestly fortnite was practically the same exact thing. The only thing they didnt bootleg was probably them not using "winner winner chicken dinner".

System Name RemixedBeast-NX
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2690 @ 2.9Ghz (8C/16T)
Motherboard Dell Inc. 08HPGT (CPU 1)
Cooling Dell Standard
Memory 24GB ECC
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Nvidia RTX2060 6GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD//2TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + Dell E2013H 20 in @1600x900
Case Dell Precision T3600 Chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 630w Dell T3600 PSU
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Linux Mint 20
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite Router/Sw:Meraki MX64 MS220-8P
CRIPPLE FIGHT! (talkin bout the 2 game devs mentioned in the thread title)

Last edited:
System Name RyZen FX
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling DeepCool AK400 Zero Dark Plus
Memory Corsair CMK32GX4M2E3200C16 X2 32gig dual channel
Video Card(s) ASUS RX 7700XT TUF OC
Storage x2 Lexar SSD NM710 2TB 2XSeagate 1Terrabyte 1x Seagate 2 Terrabyte
Display(s) 40 Inch Samsung HDTV (monitor)
Case HAF-X:)
Audio Device(s) AMD/HDMI to Onkyo HT-R508 Receiver
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 Power Supply
Software Windows 10 Pro X64
About only legit claim pubg corp has is the "but also its USP of dropping players in arenas empty-handed, " the rest well is and was done before pubg was released so they have no legit claim. As to add on to the end of 2nd paragraph they could use h1 as a defense as that predated pubg doing pretty much everything they claimed short using plane/bus to drop people in.

Bogus Lawsuit period. Bet part of reason they are doing this is cause user base of pubg has been shrinking, even big streamers don't play it as much.

True...... but so many of you need to know Is PlayerUNkown was the guy that made ARMA3 Battle Royal/Munchie Games Aram2,H1Z1 and PUBG ,He was also the coder for all the CCG Arma2/3 Severs,He also helped Frankie and SadaPlays with all those Dayz vids.I dont blame him for this at all,

System Name Unimatrix
Processor Intel i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz
Motherboard ASRock x390 Taichi Ultimate
Cooling Custom Loop
Memory 32GB GSkill TridentZ RGB DDR4 @ 3400MHz 14-14-14-32
Video Card(s) EVGA 2080 with Heatkiller Water Block
Storage 2x Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD in RAID 0, 1x WD Blue 1TB M.2 SSD
Display(s) Alienware 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440
Case CoolerMaster P500M Mesh
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W
Keyboard Corsair K75
Benchmark Scores Really Really High
You can't sue for a game type, otherwise there wouldn't be DOTA games around or FPSes, RPGs, Tower Defense, etc, etc.

Microsoft bought out studios left and right to make a game or two for Xbox and then dissolved it, just like EA. Only difference is Microsoft is willing to license IPs they own.

How is this different from The Division's survival mode (which was out before PUBG went beta)? PUBG has less features (no NPCs, severe weather, nor constant pressure to stay alive) and is more competitive (PvE more than PvP).

You show watch the history of Bungie on Youtube. Microsoft gave them so much freedom to make Halo the way Bungie wanted to. Bungie was the one that wanted to leave and go to Activision and Microsoft let them. Now notice how Destiny is shit.

System Name Grunt
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte x570 Gaming X
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory Corsair LPX 3600 4x8GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 6800 XT (reference)
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Display(s) Samsung CFG70, Samsung NU8000 TV
Case Corsair C70
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Software Win 10 Pro

That's not EA's problem necessarily. It's that they waste what they have even after doing that. I don't know any Microsoft examples where they rushed the games, made it the lowest common denominator, or put too many non-gamey things as a gateway to enjoy the game (such as egregious MT). And they certainly care about single player experiences. You don't see them do dumb shit like hire giants like Amy Hennig for a Star Wars game... then humiliate them and shut it down and say no one likes single player games.

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
True...... but so many of you need to know Is PlayerUNkown was the guy that made ARMA3 Battle Royal/Munchie Games Aram2,H1Z1 and PUBG ,He was also the coder for all the CCG Arma2/3 Severs,He also helped Frankie and SadaPlays with all those Dayz vids.I dont blame him for this at all,

Nobody cares.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
FYI, "battle royale" dates back to 1671: "a fight participated in by more than two combatants; especially : one in which the last fighter in the ring or the last fighter standing is declared the winner." It's a wrestling term. Outside of wrestling, it's usually called "last man standing." The only thing really unique about Battlegrounds is that it's open world.

Timeline:
2011: Fornite was revealed as the demonstrator for Unreal Engine 4.
2014: Fortnite became a functional prototype.
Early 2016: Brendan Greene ("PlayerUnknown") joined Bluehole and began production on Battlegrounds.
Jun 2016: Battlegrounds was announced.
Mar 2017: Battlegrounds released as early access.
Jul 25, 2017: Fortnite released as early access.
Sep 26, 2017: Fortnite Battle Royale released as early access.
Dec 20, 2017: Battlegrounds released.

Fortnite -> Fortnite Battle Royale couldn't have happened in three months. For a big company like Epic, that's just quality assurance time. Battle Royale had to have been in development much longer--at least a year.

What I find interesting is this quote: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...ew-modes-modding-plans-and-his-meteoric-rise/
RPS: So what was the ongoing nature of the relationship with Sony Online? Did they hire you, were you a consultant?
PU: I was a consultant. They licensed my game mode, they licensed my idea for inclusion. Which was last-man standing deathmatch with an ever decreasing play zone, with a random loot system.
Which implies there is some kind of patent, trademark, or copyright that Sony felt they had to pay for. Sony only consulted with Greene for a "few months."

These cases depend on evidence of dates and specificity of language, neither of which we have access to. It'll be interesting to see what comes of this.

That's not EA's problem necessarily. It's that they waste what they have even after doing that. I don't know any Microsoft examples where they rushed the games, made it the lowest common denominator, or put too many non-gamey things as a gateway to enjoy the game (such as egregious MT). And they certainly care about single player experiences. You don't see them do dumb shit like hire giants like Amy Hennig for a Star Wars game... then humiliate them and shut it down and say no one likes single player games.
Because the last time Microsoft made a genuine PC game was near on a decade ago. Everything in game development has changed since then (the whole concept of day one patches, for example).

T1111

its just amazing game fortnite, who made first this type of game, sure it wasnt pubg, fortnine just made all amazing, building mechanics is totally new never seen and that is what it makes great, not this bs weapon looting

System Name Grunt
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte x570 Gaming X
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory Corsair LPX 3600 4x8GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 6800 XT (reference)
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Display(s) Samsung CFG70, Samsung NU8000 TV
Case Corsair C70
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Software Win 10 Pro
Because the last time Microsoft made a genuine PC game was near on a decade ago. Everything in game development has changed since then (the whole concept of day one patches, for example).

I'm not sure why I should even care about that. The games I like from them that share Xbox support don't even have impressive graphics per se.. they're just fun smaller games. Like Ori and Cuphead…. both using Unity. There are a hundred PC only Unity games, and they don't look any better. It's not like I'm losing anything because it was on console.

edit: Strangely, they still put out content for Flight Simulator. That's as PC Only as it gets. I have a basic edition so don't play any of it, but it's kind of cool that they work on it. EA would never have a studio dedicated just for something like this.... especially a title this old.

edit: I'd also add that being a console maker probably keeps them more in check as far as game quality goes. They want to create an attractive platform in general. While they lose against the likes of Sony and Nintendo, it forces them to think like them too. That couldn't happen if they behaved like EA. It's not good for the brand. They're constantly mindful of making "killer apps" instead.

Last edited:
Processor Intel Core i9 10980XE @ 4.7Ghz 1.2v
Motherboard ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
Cooling EK-Velocity D-RGB, EK-CoolStream PE 360, XSPC TX240 Ultrathin, EK X-RES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3000C14D 64GB
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC WC
Storage M.2 990 Pro 1TB / 10TB WD RED Helium / 3x 860 2TB Evos
Display(s) Samsung Odyssey G7 28"
Case Corsair Obsidian 500D SE Modded
Power Supply Cooler Master V Series 1300W
Software Windows 11
dunno if you already knew this but Battle Royale stems from a popular asian movie with the same name, which in turn is based on a book with same name.

Yeah but the point is the same they ripped off a movie and the name for it lol.

He also said he sucked at programming which really shows in his crap ass games/mods.

System Name Gamer
Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard AsRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/AX
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) ASRock Radeon RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming D
Case Phanteks Eclipse P200A D-RGB
Power Supply 800w CM
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Most of you are missing the point here... pubg isn't suing epic because they "stole the idea"... They're suing epic because epic used their place as pubg's engine provider to begin creating a competitor. They had access to pre-release code, and began working on their game based on that code.

Also, all you "kotk did it before pubg!!!!" People.... Do you not realize that kotk was PlayerUnknown's project as well?

Processor Intel Core i9 10980XE @ 4.7Ghz 1.2v
Motherboard ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
Cooling EK-Velocity D-RGB, EK-CoolStream PE 360, XSPC TX240 Ultrathin, EK X-RES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3000C14D 64GB
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC WC
Storage M.2 990 Pro 1TB / 10TB WD RED Helium / 3x 860 2TB Evos
Display(s) Samsung Odyssey G7 28"
Case Corsair Obsidian 500D SE Modded
Power Supply Cooler Master V Series 1300W
Software Windows 11
Most of you are missing the point here... pubg isn't suing epic because they "stole the idea"... They're suing epic because epic used their place as pubg's engine provider to begin creating a competitor. They had access to pre-release code, and began working on their game based on that code.

Also, all you "kotk did it before pubg!!!!" People.... Do you not realize that kotk was PlayerUnknown's project as well?

That is a load of bull you have no idea about the engine or its features, you saying epic a game engine designer and a multi-million dollar company used code from a crappy ass indie game thats just built off marketplace crap and still is? Epic doesn't need to use there code and in a fact Pubg Corp had a sad about if Epic was going to share new code they developed for fortnite in there new engine updates, of course they did Epic is a great company always helping out devs and giving out free assets.

System Name Gamer
Memory 32GB
Power Supply 800w CM
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
That is a load of bull you have no idea about the engine or its features, you saying epic a game engine designer and a multi-million dollar company used code from a crappy ass indie game thats just built off marketplace crap and still is? Epic doesn't need to use there code and in a fact Pubg Corp had a sad about if Epic was going to share new code they developed for fortnite in there new engine updates, of course they did Epic is a great company always helping out devs and giving out free assets.

Calm down there, turbo. No need to get nasty... You misunderstand me. I never said they stole code. I'm saying Pubg's lawsuit is based around the claim that Epic used their position as the provider of Pubg's engine to see pre-release builds of Pubg, and began making Fortnite in response. Moreover, I'm not saying that happened... I'm saying that's what Pubg is claiming. That, as opposed to the people who simply think that Pubg is suing Epic because they stole an idea.

Your (or my) opinion on the games in question is irrelevant, so throwing in insults about the game is irrelevant as well.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
That's not how Unreal Engine licensing works. No game code needs to be shared with Epic. Small snippets of very specific things may be shown to Epic in support tickets but that's about it. Epic would have only known what Bluehole was working on if Bluehole offered it. It's really none of Epic's business other than knowing how much your game is grossing per month to pay royalties.

Additionally, look at my timeline: Battlegrounds was developed very quickly (a year) where Fortnite was in development for over 6 years. The decision to create Fortnite Battle Royale would have had to have been done before Battlegrounds went to Steam Early Access. Pretty sure that's not what Bluehole is accusing Epic of anyway...

I cited that article which explicitly talked about Greene and Sony licensing for a reason: Epic may have been inspired by Greene's earlier work, DayZ: Battle Royale.

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Hellbox 5.1(same case new guts)
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI X570S MAG Torpedo Max
Cooling TT Kandalf L.C.S.(Water/Air)EK Velocity CPU Block/Noctua EK Quantum DDC Pump/Res
Memory 2x16GB Gskill Trident Neo Z 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor Hellhound 7900XTX
Storage 970 Evo Plus 500GB 2xSamsung 850 Evo 500GB RAID 0 1TB WD Blue Corsair MP600 Core 2TB
Display(s) Alienware QD-OLED 34” 3440x1440 144hz 10Bit VESA HDR 400
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster ZX/Logitech Z906 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic TX~’850 Platinum
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Nah, not this one. The greed was apparent from day one by releasing it in the state it was in, followed shortly by adding in-game ads and then by the lack of action in development and anti-cheat practices. It has been a poor product from the get-go, with the promise of being something cool.

It peaked too early and Bluehole was more eager to cash in on that, than to develop something that's here to stay.
Totally agree to me it’s just another DayZ. Never finished, overhyped mess but somehow popular.

Looks like they are getting more and more desperate as they are losing their player base.

Processor Ryzen 9 7950X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E MPG Carbon Wifi
Cooling Custom loop, 2x360mm radiator,Lian Li UNI, EK XRes140,EK Velocity2
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5-6400 @ 6400MHz C32
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra OC Scanner core +750 mem
Storage MP600 2TB,960 EVO 1TB,XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB,Micron 1100 2TB,1.5TB Caviar Green
Display(s) Acer X34S, Acer XB270HU
Case LianLi O11 Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Logitech G-Pro X Wireless
Power Supply EVGA P3 1200W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Logitech G512 Carbon w/ GX Brown
VR HMD HP Reverb G2 (V2)
Software Win 11
Fortnite -> Fortnite Battle Royale couldn't have happened in three months. For a big company like Epic, that's just quality assurance time. Battle Royale had to have been in development much longer--at least a year.

For sure BR could have happened within Fortnite within 3 months. I believe they pulled all their Unreal devs off of any Unreal project and put them on BR. With the state that Fortnite BR released in it certainly is plausible.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
I believe they pulled all their Unreal devs off of any Unreal project and put them on BR.
That's how projects fail, not succeed.

System Name Gamer
Memory 32GB
Power Supply 800w CM
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
That's how projects fail, not succeed.
They already had 99% of the code for Fortnite already in place. They just tacked on the battle royale mode, and yes they did it after battlegrounds was announced. That's why Pubg corp is mad. They're not mad that Epic made a battle royale game. In fact, Greene himself said he was glad the genre was getting more competitive. They're mad that Epic leveraged their position as the engine provider to gain an advantage, and by basically ripping off their trade dress (which is obvious to anyone who is being honest with themselves.) And also that Epic even used PUBG's name in their marketing to piggyback off PUBG's success.

That's not how Unreal Engine licensing works. No game code needs to be shared with Epic. Small snippets of very specific things may be shown to Epic in support tickets but that's about it. Epic would have only known what Bluehole was working on if Bluehole offered it.

That's exactly what I'm saying. At the outset of this, PUBG claimed that Epic had made use of builds that Bluehole had provided to Epic for support in optimization, to make their own game.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
They already had 99% of the code for Fortnite already in place. They just tacked on the battle royale mode, and yes they did it after battlegrounds was announced. That's why Pubg corp is mad. They're not mad that Epic made a battle royale game. In fact, Greene himself said he was glad the genre was getting more competitive. They're mad that Epic leveraged their position as the engine provider to gain an advantage, and by basically ripping off their trade dress (which is obvious to anyone who is being honest with themselves.) And also that Epic even used PUBG's name in their marketing to piggyback off PUBG's success.

The plot thickens... they might actually have a case then. If they can provide proof, not just the public outings. I'm quite sure those were legally vetted by Epic.

I'll be fair I'm biased as hell in this. I would much rather have Epic come out winning the case and the money associated with their Fortnite success than handing it over to Bluehole. The latter has no real interest in gaming and does nothing to further it as a whole.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X

That's exactly what I'm saying. At the outset of this, PUBG claimed that Epic had made use of builds that Bluehole had provided to Epic for support in optimization, to make their own game.
Source? All I can find is this: https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/tech/2018/05/134_249598.html

Which actually says that Epic Games Korea was served papers way back in January. The reason why we're hearing about it now is because PUBG Corp filed an injection against Epic Games Korea to stop Fortnite: Battle Royale from getting distributed to Korean cyber cafes.

I'd really like to see those papers filed in January.