• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

error on gtx 780 palit when gaming

mc17king

hi my friends i have a palit gtx 780 jetstream gpu. when gmaing one error occurs.
can anyone help me why this error occurs.
changing windows or using vsynce doesnot solve this problem
in furmark test orfor 1 hour or in windows screen i don have any error

System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Corsair h115i pro rgb
Memory 16GB G.Skill Flare X 3200 CL14 @3800Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6900 XT Red Devil 1.1v@2400Mhz
Storage M.2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500MB/ Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Display(s) LG 27UD69 UHD / LG 27GN950
Case Fractal Design G
Audio Device(s) Realtec 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic 750W GOLD
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
Software Windows 10 64 bit
does it happen in any game you play or one game specific?
This problem is not due to Vsync it is more like Vram issue.
Don't use furmark. try using Unigine Heaven bench and see if you have this problem there or 3dmark.

mc17king

does it happen in any game you play or one game specific?
This problem is not due to Vsync it is more like Vram issue.
Don't use furmark. try using Unigine Heaven bench and see if you have this problem there or 3dmark.
first time i see this problem on pes2018 and after that while playing pubg mobile on gameloop emulator so for testing gpu i used furmark test for 1 hour, the fps was stable, temperature was normal and not seen any problem but for more test i used 3dmark vantage and this problem occurs and capture that film attached in first post, so i think if install other games this problem will occur.

i don see this problem in windows.

can this problem because of tin death?

or if it vram issue what i most to do?

System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Corsair h115i pro rgb
Memory 16GB G.Skill Flare X 3200 CL14 @3800Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6900 XT Red Devil 1.1v@2400Mhz
Storage M.2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500MB/ Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Display(s) LG 27UD69 UHD / LG 27GN950
Case Fractal Design G
Audio Device(s) Realtec 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic 750W GOLD
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
Software Windows 10 64 bit
It would appear this car may have reached its course. Try the Unigine heaven and/or 3Dmark.
Don't use Furmark. This app may damage the card by overheating it and I can imagine how the card must have struggled when you ran Furmark on it for an hour.
Can you post the Hardware monitor soft with while gaming and see how the card behaves but this type of artifacts are usually associated with the memory failure. Run a game and monitors the clocks and voltage and how much watts the card uses. Do not use Furmark.
If you have OC the card make it default settings and skip the OC. If you played with Voltage also cancel any changes. Make it run factory and see what happens.
Post your findings here.

mc17king

It would appear this car may have reached its course. Try the Unigine heaven and/or 3Dmark.
Don't use Furmark. This app may damage the card by overheating it and I can imagine how the card must have struggled when you ran Furmark on it for an hour.
Can you post the Hardware monitor soft with while gaming and see how the card behaves but this type of artifacts are usually associated with the memory failure. Run a game and monitors the clocks and voltage and how much watts the card uses. Do not use Furmark.
If you have OC the card make it default settings and skip the OC. If you played with Voltage also cancel any changes. Make it run factory and see what happens.
i used msi aftsrburner for reduce clock speed and voltage and memory clock but the problem dont solve. but in unigine heaven test, i tried low setting. it reduce noise and problem.

on thing make me confused, why in furmark test i don see any problem?