• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Everything Goes! Sale #2 -- CPUs (ci7 920, s775 quads, s775 dual)

Heatware
47 0 0
Everything Goes! Sale #2 -- CPUs (s775 quads (lapped), s775 duals)

Alright. I'm getting rid of all my old stuff. Everything goes. Market value. Make offers. I don't care. I want this stuff gone.

H E A T W A R E

• Everything is sold AS-IS. That said, everything is used but in good working condition unless otherwise noted.
  • Shipping from 27410. I can do int'l shipping, but PM me to talk about pricing.
  • I accept Bitcoin and Paypal. To encourage BTC sales, I'm using a fixed conversion rate of 1 BTC = 11 USD .
  • Not really looking for trades, but feel free to offer.
  • If you want more/specific pics or have questions, post here or PM me. I'll get you whatever you need.
Stay tuned. #3 will be cooling. I have some low end watercooling gear and some random heatsinks. Mosfet and vRAM sinks too.

** Also, if someone could post this on [H]'s FS/T forum, that would be awesome. I don't have enough posts there, but I have a decent heat account and I've been a member here for a while. **

This is basically a Q6600 with an 8x multiplier instead of 9x. s775. OCs to around 3.4GHzish. Ran mostly at 3.2GHz under water.

4.5 BTC shipped ($50)

Not much to say here either. LGA 775 dual core. Runs cool

2.5 BTC shipped ($30)

SOLD:
I don't know if this works. So one day, my computer stopped booting. Over the next few months, I replaced every other component and the computer still didn't boot. Different PSU, GPU, known working RAM, and I sent the mobo in for a RMA. Got it back, still doesn't boot. This is the only thing I haven't replaced.

Yes, it was overclocked. I don't ever remember going over 4.2GHz and 1.45v. My 'known working' OC was at 4GHz (can't remember voltage). CPU was under water the whole time I had it. D0 stepping.

5 BTC shipped ($60)

Ahhh, the famous Conroe. Not much to say here. This was used in a backup machine.

3 BTC shipped ($36)

Lapped to a very nice mirror finish. Ran this at 3.6GHz somewhere around 1.4v. Underwater of course.

6 BTC shipped ($70)

Last edited:
Heatware
47 0 0
I know someone wants a new CPU. I can feel it on my neckhairs.

Last edited:
Heatware
47 0 0
i7 920 is pending. I haven't received any money yet, so it's still for grabs.

Heatware
47 0 0
System Name Mud and Stick
Processor My old squishy brain
Motherboard Arms and fingers
Cooling H20
Memory Not much even if its working
Video Card(s) Imagination
Case Lumpy excuse for a body
Power Supply Red Bull and Hate
Bump cause its tempting on the 920