• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked+ (w/ backplate)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked+ and i7-3770K

3770K IS SOLD TO crazyeyesreaper
GTX 680 SC+ SOLD TO vince6984

Hey there guys. Yes I am relatively new to the forums but I'm an active member over at overclock.net, kingpincooling.com, and hwbot.org. Anyways, I've recently gotten my hands on one of the (semi)non-reference EVGA GTX 680 Signature cards and as such, I'm selling my EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked+.

• The card is practically brand new. It's only been used for about two weeks now and has never had more than 2 consecutive hours of load on it at a time, as I don't usually have large amounts of spare time
  • Card comes with full 3 year warranty (minus the 2 weeks I've had it) and is fully transferrable
  • There are 7 days left to purchase one of EVGA's extended warranty options if you should want to do so

Price: $525 shipped

3770K IS SOLD TO crazyeyesreaper
Also selling a 3770k Retail Box bought off of NewEgg last Sunday when they first came out. Have only done some light testing under water, and got it up to 47x with ease, low voltage, and no overheating.

(I know for some of you by a MicroCenter this will seem expensive. I paid $350 at NewEgg and would at least like to get most of it back)
Price: $315 Shipped
Payment: Paypal Only
Shipping: USPS Priority (Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only)

EBAY Feedback: mwhitehead83
Heatware: michaelrw

SORRY, NO TRADES

Last edited:
Heatware
44 0 0
System Name My Gaming System
Processor Intel i7 4770k @ 4.4 Ghz
Motherboard Asus Maximus VI Impact (ITX)
Cooling Custom Full System Water cooling Loop
Memory G.Skill 1866 Mhz Sniper 8 Gb
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780 ti SC
Storage Samsung SSD EVO 120GB - Samsung SSD EVO 500GB
Display(s) ASUS W246H - 24" - widescreen TFT active matrix LCD
Case Bitfenix Prodigy
Power Supply Corsair AX760 Modular PSU
Software Windows 8.1 Home Primeum