• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

F4DE | By C4B

C4B

I think it looks awesome and can't wait to see some more goodies!
Keep it up :toast:

Thank you! :)

Im almost finished with the repaint of the case, just the last layer of matt clearcoat left. This time I will be putting the case together with M3 screws instead of rivets, cause I like to have my cases modular if I have to take it apart again.

Im also going to change the casefeet on this case. The original ones is the regular plastic ones that many cases use, I will change them to some that are made out of aluminium by Fannblade. I love small details like this, just the thing that I know that the feet are handmade by a person on the other side of the world just for me makes the build more special for me.

And they sure look nice too!

Thats all for me today. Im waiting for two fans and a can of clearcoat, when the painting is done I will be assembling the case and start installing the hardware and keep experimenting with the copper pipes.

If you want more updates from me you can check out my facebook-page where I post things every day!

With kind regards
Johan Nyman
Minimalistic PC's

C4B

Ive been very busy with a new job I landed so havent been modding much lately. Although, Im going on a vacation for one month in USA and I want to finish this project before that so I have some pictures of a almost ready casemod, want to see? :D

I added some copper pipes to the build! On these pictures its not finished, just testing it out. But what do you think?

I also added a windowframe to the sidepanel, made by E22, also thanks to HCP for the sketch. I think the windowframe fits perfectly together with the fangrill, what do you think?

Im working on finalizing the loop and installing everything else. As soon as thats done and the loop is filled I will start working on the final photos and post them for you here.

With kind regards
Johan Nyman
Minimalistic PC's

C4B

Hello everyone!

This project is finally finished, for the second time, as always with my projects. But now I feel really satisfied with the result. I will not talk anymore, except give a big thank you to my sponsors!

Want to see the final pictures? Here you go.

Thank you for all your comments and everything! I will be back as soon as I can with another project! :)

With kind regards,
Johan Nyman
Minimalistic PC's