• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Farmville, A Popular Game You Never Heard Of

HolyCow02

System Name Shredder
Processor Phenom II 955 @stock (for the time being)
Motherboard MSI 790FX-GD70
Cooling Noctua U12P
Memory 8 GB muskin DDR3 1600 @ 7-7-6-18
Video Card(s) 2x Sapphire 4870 1GB
Storage 64 GB Super Talent UltraDrive SSD | 2 x WD Caviar Black 500GB in RAID1
Display(s) Samsung 22" 2ms GTG
Case Thermaltake Spedo Advanced Package
Power Supply Corsair HX1000
Software Vista Business 64-bit
System Name Black Panther
Processor i9 9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO Wifi 1.0
Cooling NZXT Kraken X72 360mm
Memory 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600Mhz
Video Card(s) Palit RTX2080 Ti Dual 11GB DDR6
Storage Samsung EVO 970 500GB SSD M.2 & 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm
Display(s) 32'' Gigabyte G32QC 2560x1440 165Hz
Case NZXT H710i Black
Audio Device(s) Razer Electra V2 & Z5500 Speakers
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX-850 Gold 80+
Mouse Some Corsair lost the box forgot the model
Keyboard Motospeed
Software Windows 10
I got sucked in the farmville vortex.
Actually my Canadian relatives got me sucked in the facebook vortex, and I signed up just as a method of contact.

But then instead of receiving notifications of uploaded photos, birthday parties and the like, I started receiving invites to accept cows, chickens, fences.... At first I was like wtf? Then I clicked the application, and well it's rude if someone sends you virtual presents and you don't respond so I started sending gifts of cows, trees, and started planting etc etc...

Tbh, lol my patience only lasted a little while (there's a limit to clicking unless it's an fps game) so I just got the farmville extreme manager and I leave the pc alone now while it plants, plows, harvests, visits other people's farms etc.... I haven't yet mustered the courage to tell my relatives that it's an automated bot now who's "visiting" their farms and performing the kind actions of fertilizing their plots, feeding their chickens etc...

What one doesn't know wouldn't hurt I guess eh? :laugh:

System Name Grandpa
Processor i5 4690K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK
Cooling water
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence 2400MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 5850 x2
Storage Samsung SM951
Display(s) Catleap 27"
Case coolermaster stacker
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse logitech g5 original
Keyboard Ducky
Software Windows 8.1
I got sucked in the farmville vortex.
Actually my Canadian relatives got me sucked in the facebook vortex, and I signed up just as a method of contact.

But then instead of receiving notifications of uploaded photos, birthday parties and the like, I started receiving invites to accept cows, chickens, fences.... At first I was like wtf? Then I clicked the application, and well it's rude if someone sends you virtual presents and you don't respond so I started sending gifts of cows, trees, and started planting etc etc...

Tbh, lol my patience only lasted a little while (there's a limit to clicking unless it's an fps game) so I just got the farmville extreme manager and I leave the pc alone now while it plants, plows, harvests, visits other people's farms etc.... I haven't yet mustered the courage to tell my relatives that it's an automated bot now who's "visiting" their farms and performing the kind actions of fertilizing their plots, feeding their chickens etc...

What one doesn't know wouldn't hurt I guess eh? :laugh:

make sure you turn it off before you visit them. Bit hard to explain how you can be in two places at once. I want a real life relative visiting bot, that would be handy lol