• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Feels good to be back with my new laptop

Remember me? I'm the one that wanted a new laptop to play some games but only had a budget of $600-700. I was shooting for another Toshiba but ended up disappointed with what specs it had compared to what I ended up getting. After looking at the Toshiba I was starting to think well maybe I don't need that Quad Core Processor and so on. So for exactly the same exact price it took for me to switch brands and I've gotta tell ya, it's pretty amazing this HP is. Keeping in mind the exact same price I ended up getting a 15.6'', AMD A-10, Quad Core Processor, 8gb Ram, 750 Gb HDD. I'm pretty confident I'll be able to play a few games on this system. It does have a dedicated memory so I can play some games so that's good. The Toshiba didn't have that or the beefier processor. It was getting to the point I was eve thinking about getting an Ultra book. The salesman was even telling me how fast this Ultrabook starts up. Well all I do is just shut my lit. When I open it again it's up and running in like 2-3 seconds. Very impressed. Can't wait to get the new Company of Heroes 2 coming out next month. I'm not a patient person and I don't like waiting and doing without but this system was well worth it. Also I like the backlit keyboard. This is the m6.