• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Folding Pie and Milestones!!

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
And here we go for the FAH Pie Stats for the 17th March 2023!!

1679165620126.png

1679165639538.png

1679165668467.png

Another outstanding day everyone :D :D I hope everyone is doing well and is alright?? Over 46 million points today, darn good work everyone!! I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!! Making the most of it I hope... I hear the US is having some weird and wonderful weather so I hope there's nothing too serious for you all over there to contend with!!

Take care everyone and from a post I saw in the FAH thread, here's some details just in case, I'll link this post over to it :D If you guys and gals wish to have any more stats shown up, just let me know! As long as I know where I can grab the data from, I'll do it! :)

Here's the current FAH Rankings....

1679165899927.png

Space Lynx

Astronaut
And here we go for the FAH Pie Stats for the 17th March 2023!!

View attachment 288347

View attachment 288348

View attachment 288349

Another outstanding day everyone :D :D I hope everyone is doing well and is alright?? Over 46 million points today, darn good work everyone!! I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!! Making the most of it I hope... I hear the US is having some weird and wonderful weather so I hope there's nothing too serious for you all over there to contend with!!

Take care everyone and from a post I saw in the FAH thread, here's some details just in case, I'll link this post over to it :D If you guys and gals wish to have any more stats shown up, just let me know! As long as I know where I can grab the data from, I'll do it! :)

Here's the current FAH Rankings....

View attachment 288350

I wonder how come my name isn't on there, I have done 3 million points in the last 18 hours or so... :(

I have my Folding name listed on the site, and am folding for the right team, etc.

I am focusing Parkinson's cause there is chance I may get it, already my left hand is becoming... untame... shall we say. Quite frustrating.

1679169790588.png

Processor Xeon x5650
Motherboard SABERTOOTH X58
Cooling Fans
Memory 24 GB Kingston HyperX 1600
Video Card(s) GTX 1060 3GB
Storage small ssd
Display(s) Dell 2001F, BenQ short throw
Case Lian Li
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply X750
Software Mint 19.3, Win 10
Benchmark Scores not so fast...
I wonder how come my name isn't on there, I have done 3 million points in the last 18 hours or so... :(

I have my Folding name listed on the site, and am folding for the right team, etc.

I am focusing Parkinson's cause there is chance I may get it, already my left hand is becoming... untame... shall we say. Quite frustrating.

View attachment 288365
Look at right most column header. The time that your contributions show up compared to when Phill gets the info together to post here could be longer than 36 hours. Sometimes he doesn't post them for a week. No matter, he has a life, and you know where to go to make sure that your work is submitted and counted. I see that you have 3.5 million points, and 1.9m today. Good effort!

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Look at right most column header. The time that your contributions show up compared to when Phill gets the info together to post here could be longer than 36 hours. Sometimes he doesn't post them for a week. No matter, he has a life, and you know where to go to make sure that your work is submitted and counted. I see that you have 3.5 million points, and 1.9m today. Good effort!

I understand now, no worries :)

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
I understand now, no worries :)
Just before I get to bed, I thought I'd best pop on and say :)

6​
197,098​
Caenlen25
+81
+81
407,729​
389,007​
2,379,259​
2,854,100​
3,921,359​
29​

Sometimes the stats are a little out and because I'm 5 hours (at the moment) in front, at the moment, the true stats won't be actually ready for possibly 6 hours now.. I'm not one for early mornings sadly but I do try and grab the first batch of data between 6am and 9am as around then, its a start of a fresh day :)

It doesn't give me the most up to date data for what everyone has done for a day but I've started including data from the table that shows our daily total every day, so I hope that helps to some degree :)

Our Teams Stats

The link above is for team TPU :) Feel free if you'd like to see the most up to date data on the team :) It updates I believe every 3 hours ( so 12, 3, 6, and 9 type thing, takes about 15 to 20 minutes after the hour to complete processing etc. :) Also if you just join the team and then produce points, it sometimes can take up to, two days or so to get that information in the thread, depending on when the stats run and such :) Sometimes I could miss your contribution, but its still there in the data..

I try to update the threads every day, sometimes it might roll over a few days or so but I try to not do that as it just takes even longer then for me to get everything back up to date :) To grab all the data I do every day is about an hour a day (might be a little less or so, I don't tend to look much) along with posting it up for everyone, so I try and do my best to get it online as soon as I can :)

It's been a bit of a pain last few days with a possible hack on my home network so I've been trying to get that sorted out first and foremost... Trying to fathom out what has happened so will update everyone on that when I can :) But as its 1am coming soon, I figure bed might be the best answer for me at the moment lol!

If anyone wishes me to do anything differently here, I'm all ears :) More or less data, less chit chat in the posts, whatever you guy and gals wish, I'll do my best to help with :) Catch you soon everyone!! :D

Space Lynx

Astronaut
It's been a bit of a pain last few days with a possible hack on my home network so I've been trying to get that sorted out first and foremost... Trying to fathom out what has happened so will update everyone on that when I can :)

Not a big deal in the slightest now that I understand better. Hope you get this sorted btw! That sounds nuts...

edit: my badge is now showing too! yay!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Not a big deal in the slightest now that I understand better. Hope you get this sorted btw! That sounds nuts...

edit: my badge is now showing too! yay!
Its been less than fun and its just waiting to find out more information about how long something or someone has been in my network... I'm less than amused and happy... :(

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
Its been less than fun and its just waiting to find out more information about how long something or someone has been in my network... I'm less than amused and happy... :(
There seems to be a bit of that going round ATM good luck with it.

Space Lynx

Astronaut

yep he isn't the first I have heard this happen to in las 12 months or so.

I wonder if you can just buy a new modem/router and change to new PW's if that would fix it.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
I'd like to think someone or someone programming something, has something better to do but I'm not so sure.... I'll hopefully hear back tomorrow about any network activity, I'd love to know what happened and how things have got in...
yep he isn't the first I have heard this happen to in las 12 months or so.

I wonder if you can just buy a new modem/router and change to new PW's if that would fix it.
It's shocking that people that steal rather than do something for, I don't get it personally...

I've just bought a new router a few weeks ago, but things have been changed since and hopefully no issues now. Just the fun of re-formatting and setting up another machine. No virus scan has found anything on the server or the desktop so I hope everything is alright.. I live in hope anyways :) Still, time to get moving on with some much needed positivity and some FAH stats :D

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
I'd like to think someone or someone programming something, has something better to do but I'm not so sure.... I'll hopefully hear back tomorrow about any network activity, I'd love to know what happened and how things have got in...

It's shocking that people that steal rather than do something for, I don't get it personally...

I've just bought a new router a few weeks ago, but things have been changed since and hopefully no issues now. Just the fun of re-formatting and setting up another machine. No virus scan has found anything on the server or the desktop so I hope everything is alright.. I live in hope anyways :) Still, time to get moving on with some much needed positivity and some FAH stats :D
You got me paranoid, though I noted my security tab had a issue ,damn device security system won't activate despite many reboots , probably just Ms as it was fine and I changed nothing.
Scan found mining software, odd I'm sure that had gone but the above issue stands.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
You got me paranoid, though I noted my security tab had a issue ,damn device security system won't activate despite many reboots , probably just Ms as it was fine and I changed nothing.
Scan found mining software, odd I'm sure that had gone but the above issue stands.
I'll do a new thread in the networking section at some point when I find out the info.. I'll save that till then, saved clogging up this thread!

Right, here we go!! :D FAH Pie Stats for the 18th March 2023!!

1679271134926.png

1679271157123.png

1679271212665.png

Well there we have another amazing day of contributions from TPU!! :D :D Over 50 million points today everyone, outstanding!! I hope everyone is doing well and is OK today?? Apologies on the delay, got caught up with event logs :D Totally unexciting !! Still, moving on!!

Amazing effort from everyone and we've not even got to the stoners and milestones for the day yet......

@Space Lynx !! 4,000,000!!! :cool: :cool: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :cool::cool:
@Captain Skyhawk !! 9,000,000!! :cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::toast::clap::rockout::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool:
@thebluebumblebee !! 800,000,000!! :clap::clap::rockout::rockout::peace::peace::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::respect::respect::respect::respect::cool: :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast: :toast::peace::peace::rockout::rockout::clap::clap:

A massive well done to everyone!! I don't think I have missed anyone out?? @Space Lynx , welcome to the team!! :D :D (See said you'd be there ;) )
Right best get on with the next update for today, might get to bed at a decent time today, maybe :D :D

Space Lynx

Astronaut
ah so the bluebumblebee is hpc laptop hahaha ok :D

i did about 7 million total last two days...

@phill i did get about 1-2 million points in like 2018 for team tpu under this same name, im just not consistent. i come and go haha

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Whilst I've a few minutes and got some spare time without Sophia trying to help me collect data and put pie up, I figured now was a good time to do just that!! :D
Here we go for the FAH Pie Stats for the 19th March 2023!!

1679405114404.png

1679405138348.png

1679405221460.png

Well there we go again, outstanding work everyone for the day!! :D :D Nearly 54 million points for the day which is amazing :D Well done everyone!! :D :D

Now for some milestones and stoners for the day as well!!

@Space Lynx !! 7,000,000!! :cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::toast::clap::clap::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool:

Well there we go... I have a feeling a few more members will be hitting their next milestones soon enough!! Once you get past those first few, its surprising how long they can take to do!! Hope everyone is doing well and is OK!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
And here we go for our upto date day for FAH Stats, the 20th March 2023!!

1679408130211.png

1679408151639.png

1679408195028.png

Yet again everyone another impressive and great day of contributing for TPU!! Over 55 million points for the day again and more members contributing to the team as well!! Its bloody brilliant!! :D :D
I hope everyone is having a great day today and everyone is alright?? I think everything is alright over this side of the fence for the moment, no more hacks on the network which is always great..

I was doing a bit of testing today, so I thought I'd share my findings with you all :)

Two systems, we have a pair of 1080 TI's and a RTX 3070 in different machines... The 1080 TI's seem to me like they are nearly needing to be retired with the time and the points they are putting out which makes me very sad!!

1080 TIs Folding.PNG

3070 Folding.png

The 3070s are also running at 80% power too, I tend to run all of the cards I fold with at that sort of power limit generally to keep the temps down and the fan speed to a decent level, its surprising I find to see how much difference there are between the two cards.. Kinda tempted to put the 1080 Ti's in each of my girls rigs for their games and then to remind my mate about the 3070's and 3080's he's got and if he could send them over, I can make another system or two with those in.. I think I might even try and get a rig going for Kreil as well :) I will figure something out :) Might need to go PSU shopping.... :eek: !!

I hope everyone is having a great day and are alright, hope to see you all back again soon!! :D :D As always, thank you everyone for your continued support and to the team :) :rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:

Space Lynx

Astronaut
all it will take is for one 4090 to come in here and decimate us all to oblivion lol

System Name Office
Processor Ryzen 5600G
Motherboard ASUS B450M-A II
Cooling be quiet! Shadow Rock LP
Memory 16GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RX 5600 XT
Storage PNY CS1030 250GB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Fractal Define 7 Compact
Power Supply EVGA 550 G3
Mouse Logitech M705 Marthon
Keyboard Logitech G410
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H2
And here we go for our upto date day for FAH Stats, the 20th March 2023!!

View attachment 288676

View attachment 288677

View attachment 288678

Yet again everyone another impressive and great day of contributing for TPU!! Over 55 million points for the day again and more members contributing to the team as well!! Its bloody brilliant!! :D :D
I hope everyone is having a great day today and everyone is alright?? I think everything is alright over this side of the fence for the moment, no more hacks on the network which is always great..

I was doing a bit of testing today, so I thought I'd share my findings with you all :)

Two systems, we have a pair of 1080 TI's and a RTX 3070 in different machines... The 1080 TI's seem to me like they are nearly needing to be retired with the time and the points they are putting out which makes me very sad!!

View attachment 288679

View attachment 288680

The 3070s are also running at 80% power too, I tend to run all of the cards I fold with at that sort of power limit generally to keep the temps down and the fan speed to a decent level, its surprising I find to see how much difference there are between the two cards.. Kinda tempted to put the 1080 Ti's in each of my girls rigs for their games and then to remind my mate about the 3070's and 3080's he's got and if he could send them over, I can make another system or two with those in.. I think I might even try and get a rig going for Kreil as well :) I will figure something out :) Might need to go PSU shopping.... :eek: !!

I hope everyone is having a great day and are alright, hope to see you all back again soon!! :D :D As always, thank you everyone for your continued support and to the team :) :rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::lovetpu::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:

Retire the 1080 tis? My most productive folder is a 1070 ti... :(

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Nvidia announced AlphaFold today, I am curious if it will make folding at home useless? not right away but over time... hmm

System Name Office
Processor Ryzen 5600G
Motherboard ASUS B450M-A II
Cooling be quiet! Shadow Rock LP
Memory 16GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RX 5600 XT
Storage PNY CS1030 250GB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Fractal Define 7 Compact
Power Supply EVGA 550 G3
Mouse Logitech M705 Marthon
Keyboard Logitech G410
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Nvidia announced AlphaFold today, I am curious if it will make folding at home useless? not right away but over time... hmm

Do you mean this AlphaFold? The Wikipedia page contains no mentions of Nvidia. It's also apparently been around for a decade or thereabouts. As for making F@H useless, AlphaFold uses GPU architecture, so I would think they could distribute AF workloads on the F@H network.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Here we go for a quick update for today everyone, just whilst I'm waiting to shut down some conversions :D I hope everyone is doing well and is OK?? Here we go for a FAH Pie Stats update for the 21st March 2023!!

1679505424316.png

1679505449005.png

1679505502432.png

Well another great day everyone!! :D :D Over 43 million points for the day and we have 17 members punching some contributions into the team, nice work!! :D :cool: :lovetpu: I'm going to try and keep my 1080 TI's for the moment working with the Kreij account and see how we go :) I will pester my mate to send over some of my GPUs and such to get the ball rolling some more! :)

How is everyone?? All well and OK I hope!! I look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow for another update!! :D :D Please keep up the amazing work everyone!!

:lovetpu: :lovetpu: :lovetpu: :lovetpu: :lovetpu: :lovetpu: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :lovetpu: :lovetpu: :lovetpu: :lovetpu: :lovetpu: :lovetpu:

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Retire the 1080 tis? My most productive folder is a 1070 ti... :(
I try to base it on what I have with me. I'm very lucky with the hardware but with the costs of the damn electric here, its crazy so points per watt kinda thing important as I can't leave things running 24/7 and I wish I could do more... Weather hasn't been too bad these past few days, I've been able to get a few systems on and folding but its still a struggle with power sometimes, clouds come over and the 2000w I produce from the solar drops to 500w and then it costs me 50p + an hour to run the kit that was running for free :( Trying to save cash at times is damn hard!

I'd love to hear from our members with what sort of cards they have, power they use to just get an understanding :) Power is cheap in the US I believe in some areas, I think a mate of mine pays about 8c a kW... :eek:

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO (WiFi 6)
Cooling Noctua NH-C14S (two fans)
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) Reference Vega 64
Storage Intel 665p 1TB, WD Black SN850X 2TB, Crucial MX300 1TB SATA, Samsung 830 256 GB SATA
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG27, and Samsung S23A700
Case Fractal Design R5
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME TITANIUM 850W
Mouse Logitech
VR HMD Oculus Rift
Software Windows 11 Pro, and Ubuntu 20.04
Do you mean this AlphaFold? The Wikipedia page contains no mentions of Nvidia. It's also apparently been around for a decade or thereabouts. As for making F@H useless, AlphaFold uses GPU architecture, so I would think they could distribute AF workloads on the F@H network.
Gregory Bowman, the director of folding@home, also weighed in on AlphaFold a couple of years ago. The most relevant part is below:

While AlphaFold hasn’t solved protein folding, it should be an enabling technology. For example, we could use it to predict the dominant structures of proteins whose structures haven’t been determined experimentally. Then we could start simulations on Folding@home from those structures to help understand how the proteins work, following the same procedures we’re currently using to study proteins whose structures have been determined experimentally.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Well here we are again everyone for a quick FAH Pie Stats update for the 22nd March 2023!!

1679614142168.png

1679614163480.png

1679614213038.png

Well there we go for another brilliant days contribution!! :D :D Well done everyone!! Some of the contributions are insane in the case of @Jstn7477 and @laptop-hpc but it also seems which is as impressive, that we are having more members contributing to the team as well!! 19 members today, very nice and strong everyone, well done indeed!! Our 54 million plus points as well for the day is amazing as well, can't thank you all enough for contributing all that you do!

Some serious competition out there everyone, we are just doing fine as we are!! :D I hope everyone is doing well and is OK!! Hope to see you tomorrow for another update!!

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Well here we are for a bit of a catch up for FAH Pie Stats for the 23rd March 2023!!

1679781561442.png

1679781584499.png

1679781624149.png

Well another great day everyone, really great day!! :D Over 60 million points contributed and 22 members as well!! :D :D Bloody brilliant!! I hope everyone is doing well and is OK?? Oh I almost looked past, but I think we have a few stoners today as well :D :D

@thegeforce ??!! 300,000!! :cool: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :cool:
@Redtoad ??!! 4,000,000!! :cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool:
@Space Lynx !! 8,000,000!! :cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::clap::clap::toast::toast::toast::cool::cool:
@laptop-hpc !! 400,000,000!! :clap::clap::cool::cool::toast::toast::toast::toast::rockout::rockout::toast::toast::toast::toast::clap::clap::cool::cool:

What a great day, 4 members hitting milestones and our 60 million points for the day, what more could we really wish for?! :D Great work everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well and OK!!

System Name Rex
Processor Ryzen 2600
Motherboard GigaByte B450M DS3H
Cooling Wraith
Memory 16 GB Corsair Vengence 3000
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 1660 SC
Storage XPG M.2, Samsung 860 SSD, WD Black 1 TB
Display(s) ASUS VG248
Case Corsair mATX cube. (Alas they don't make it anymore)
Power Supply Corsair HX 600 Watt
Mouse Microsoft
Keyboard Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 ibit
Back in the pie chart! :):cool: