• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Fow how much can I sell a 680 lightning?

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Well I've looked at the 2gb 680 cards around here and a puny PNY card is selling for 120 CAD....I guess I'll put mine at 150 and go from there. I've even seen more than a few 200$ 680 of similar tier to mine.

Hell, now that I'm thinking about it, I think I'll sell my whole computer (minus the ssds) once I'm ready to do a new build, maybe I'll be able to recoup the costs for the new cpu, memory and motherboard.
”Selling” is the key word, which is what sellers are asking for it. That’s why I specifically quoted you the ebay Sold listings for your card. You can put the same filters in for Canada. eBay is a good indicator of the going market for any given item, as long as you filter only the Buy it Now sold listings. Auction prices tend to get out of hand sometimes.

Anyway, don’t get your expectations too high. It’s ok to sell the rest of the components if you want, but unless a specific cpu or motherboard is in demand, it is unlikely to net you the money you imagine.

Last edited:

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
Then you have lowballers like me to piss you off when I see you're card has been sitting nearly a month. Mwaha.
we you lowball because its been there for a long time and you never know they just might be getting desperate :)

PS lowballers are people that hit you as soon as an object hits the market after a month they are a reality Service provider's :nutkick: