1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

FPS Beta Test

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Ahhzz

Ahhzz

Thanks Received:
    So,..... I'm under an NDA, pretty strict, so I can't say a lot about it. But, I'm in a beta for an upcoming Free 2 Play FPS, team based, and they've offered us the opportunity to invite 3 people to add to the recruitment. This is run by Centercode, who does a lot of hardware and software betas, phone, routers, keyboards, games, etc. So, joining this would require creating a Centercode account, and then applying for this beta. If your computer meets the min requirements (pretty light), you're in. The testing occurs each Friday at 9:00 PM EST, and you must reside in the US (I presume Continental), and be willing to devote 1 hour each Friday night for the next 4 weeks. If you can't make one, don't apply, because they said they'd be dropping anyone not playing each "Load Test". Download is about 4Gb, iirc, and you can start downloading as soon as you're approved, so no wasted time.
    If anyone is interested, post up. I'll take the first 3, or if I get inundated (unlikely), I'll random it, ending at 7:00 PM est tonight (thurs night).

*edit* sorry, meant to add. Regular forum members, 2013 or earlier join date, 30 posts or 10 thanks. Just in case, not giving it out to random web trolls.

manofthem and stinger608 say thanks.
  2. RCoon

RCoon Gaming Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Inv me US only, nevermind

this makes me question it's quality. Real life $$$ for better guns?

3. Ahhzz

Ahhzz

Thanks Received:
    Supposedly, the only pay options are going to be cosmetic. We've not seen any in-store game yet. Can't really speak much about it, sorry, but again, just a beta :) No pay options at all right now :). I will say that I like the variety of "classes", and their integration into the game.

4. Ahhzz

Ahhzz

Thanks Received:
    soooo.. no interest? Really need to get in tonite, so you can get your account setup, and the game downloaded :) I'll try to check the thread before I go to bed.

5. stinger608

stinger608 Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder

Thanks Received:
    Shoot me an invite Ahhzz!! :peace:

I'd love to game with ya brother. :respect:

Ahhzz says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  6. Durvelle27

Durvelle27

Thanks Received:
    Please I'll love to join

Ahhzz says thanks.
  7. manofthem

manofthem WCG-TPU Team All-Star!

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for the opportunity :respect:, but I know I've been super busy that I wouldn't do a beta playing any justice. Gaming has been limited lately :mad:

But thanks, very cool of you ;)
    :toast:

Ahhzz says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  8. Ahhzz

Ahhzz

Thanks Received:
    PMs sent :) If anyone else wants in, they upped us to allow 5 invites instead of 3, and I'll check early in the morn, see if anyone else wanted in. Hope to see you in the game!!