• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Fractal Design Unveils Meshify 2 Compact RGB and Lite Cases

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Fractal's Meshify 2 family of cases continues to grow with the new Meshify 2 Compact RGB and Meshify 2 Compact Lite. Both cases embody the strengths of their predecessors with a sleek angular front mesh, high-performance standards, and a clever internal layout that offers the performance and capacity of much larger cases. The Meshify 2 Compact RGB boasts the same generous features as the original, including a pre-installed USB 3.1 Type-C port and a fully removable top panel for easier interior access, adding RGB functionality for an ambient gaming experience.

The Meshify 2 Compact Lite retains most of the features, functionality and performance of the original Meshify 2 Compact, but with a new streamlined chassis design favoring simplicity over configurability.

Both Meshify 2 Compact RGB and Meshify 2 Compact Lite are out now - check with your favorite retailer about availability.

For more information, visit the product pages of the Fractal Meshify 2 Compact RGB and Fractal Meshify 2 Compact Lite.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor Intel i7 4770k
Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth Z87
Cooling BeQuiet! Shadow Rock 3
Memory Patriot Viper 3 RedD 16 GB @ 1866 MHz
Video Card(s) XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB
Storage 1x SSD Samsung EVO 250 GB 1x HDD Seagate Barracuda 3 TB 1x HDD Seagate Barracuda 4 TB
Display(s) AOC Q27G2U QHD, Dell S2415H FHD
Case Cooler Master HAF XM
Audio Device(s) Magnat LZR 980, Razer BlackShark V2, Altec Lansing 251
Power Supply Corsair AX860
Mouse Razer DeathAdder V2
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Will be an interesting case to consider in the future for the new build. I have always liked Fractal Design's cases, I recommended the Focus G to a friend when I was making a list for his new PC, he was fine with the looks, while I was happy to work on it. Dust filters everywhere, easy cable management, build quality was good as well, no complaints.

I thought they were going to focus on the Pop series given how many models there are but apparently Fractal doesn't have enough case designs.

System Name LMDESKTOPv2
Processor Intel i9 10850K
Motherboard ASRock Z590 PG Velocita
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 w/ Maintenance Kit
Memory Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600 CL18 2x16
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 Ti FE
Storage Intel Optane 900p 280GB, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 2TB Team Vulkan SSD, 2TB Seagate HDD, 4TB Team MP34 SSD
Display(s) HP Omen 27q, HP 25er
Case Fractal Design Meshify C Steel Panel
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser GSX 1000, Schiit Magni Heresy, Sennheiser HD560S
Power Supply Corsair HX850 V2
Mouse Logitech MX518 Legendary Edition
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2 (w/ BOBO VR battery strap)
Software Win 10 Professional
I still prefer the original Meshify C. The new Focus line I also find to be lacking compared to the Focus G.