• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

from 9800se -> 9600xt?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

one2

ok, PLEASE help quick!

i have 9800se 256 mb 128bit ...
378mhz core, 290mhz memory (580mhz)
i can sell it only 2morow for 80 $

& i can buy 9600xt 128mb from Connect3D for 100$
i believe it has 500mhz core and 300mhz memory (600mhz)

i can't unlock any pipes with my 9800se, i can't even OC; ok, it get's to 390mhz on core; memory sucks BIG TIME - no OC!!!

so, what do you think? should i spend 20 $ and get 9600xt? i need some GPU for cca. 1/2 a year - than i'll be buying a new PC, so i don't want 2 spend much money on new GPU at the moment - but 20 $ is not much, so i just want to know ... IS IT WORTH IT?

ps: djbbenn you ***** - change the title, don't close it :S :banghead:

If a mod thinks your thread should be closed and you don't agree e-mail him, don't reopen the thread. The announcement clearly states topics with crap titles will be closed.
It seems you got the idea of making topic titles a bit better already, that's a start.

As for calling mods a line of stars, this could make you very disliked.

one2

DanTheBanjoman said:
If a mod thinks your thread should be closed and you don't agree e-mail him, don't reopen the thread. The announcement clearly states topics with crap titles will be closed.
It seems you got the idea of making topic titles a bit better already, that's a start.
c'mon now - don't BS

if mod is stupid, i can't help it - i saw it on 1000000 other forums ... mods don't close such threads - they just change the title ... it's not that hard :wtf:

there was nothing wrong with my tread, so it's really crazy 2 close it - no i had 2 do it again; the old one is now doing $hit; it's useless

but anyways - i don't have a problem - i sad what i had 2 say, i also made another topic ... it's cool

& for you ... tanx 4 the help ;)

one2

DanTheBanjoman said:
As for calling mods a line of stars, this could make you very disliked.

line of stars = many kisses
how come you don't know that?! where do you live :confused:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

http://forums.techpowerup.com/announcement.php?f=14 <--- read that first.

I would suggest reading the line "Please note that, new posts with subject lines that do not sufficiently describe the content of the post may be deleted." a few times. Djbbenn acted accordingly. If you disagree take it up with him in private. If you really think he is acting unapropriate e-mail me or another mod.

Then again if you think the mod is "stupid" and a "******" (a line of stars, asterisks if you prefer) I think you won't make any chance in getting a mod to agree with you.
This thread is hereby closed by me.

As for where I live, read to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.