• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] AGP X800 XT Platinum $185 shipped (US)

Moose1309

Heatware
4 0 0
*** SOLD ***

I am located in Chicago, IL, USA

$185 shipped with insurance. I would take the price down accordingly for local pickup/dropoff.

This is the Gigabyte version. I am including the box since it is just so darned cool. You can see a review and pics here.

I've used this for less than a year, and it is in great condition. I had a Zalman VF700 on it most of that time. I have replaced the stock cooler (with AS5) and tested the card prior to packaging it. The stock cooler throws off a great blue glow. I have had it overclocked to around 540/1180, IIRC, but since that's not much, I ran it at the stock 520/1120 in all use.
Pic in rig
Another pic in rig
Everything

I am including everything which came with the card, except for CS:CZ, since it's linked to my Steam, and "3D-Album," which I can't find at the moment. So you get:
Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising
Thief: Deadly Shadows
PowerDVD 5.0
PowerDirector 3

For anyone who doesn't know, this is the card which debuted as a flagship against the 6800 Ultra. AT launch article. To this day it's one of the faster AGP cards you can get, up with the X850XT and 7800GS.

Make an offer; serious offers will be considered! :) I would also consider a partial trade for games etc. Games I would trade for...
Quake 4
The Longest Story (1st game--or the sequel for that matter)
GTA:VC for PC
Beyond Good and Evil for PC
FFVII for PS1
Serious Sam 1 or 2
Others: LMK what you have. I also need 2 3-pin molex fan tails.

Heatware

Last edited: