• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] FS: Five Laing / Swiftech DDC Based Pumps + Upgrade Top

• Thread starter Deleted member 27327
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 27327

All pumps sold. If you are looking for a DDC pump please contact bmaverick.

These pumps have all been tested to be fully functional without issues. Descriptions for each pump provided below. None of these carry any sort of warranty. I accept Paypal and money order as payment. Prices include shipping within the USA. International shipping is extra. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

The money from these pumps will go into purchasing additional pumps for testing.

The pumps below are listed in order from left to right.

1 - Laing DDC-1T Pump. This pump was replugged with a standardized molex power connector. It is brand new. Only powered on to test functionality. $35 Shipped.
2 - Laing DDC-1T Pump. This pump was replugged with a standardized molex power connector. It is essentially brand new. Only ran some tests on it. Never used in a full system or for extended periods of time. $30 Shipped.
3 - Swiftech MCP355 (DDC2) Pump. This pump had a failed board when I got it. I upgraded it to the DIYINHK controller board and now this is the most powerful DDC style pump available. $45 Shipped.
4 - Swiftech MCP355 (DDC3.2) Pump. This pump had a failed board when I got it. I upgraded it to the 2nd revision of the DIYINH controller board. This version has build in LED's so this pump would look fantastic with a clear reservoir top. $45 Shipped.
5 - Laing DDC3.2 Pump (same as newer Swiftech MCP355). This pump is stock. $40 Shipped.

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad98/TTZip/pumps/IMG_2707.jpg
http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad98/TTZip/pumps/IMG_2710.jpg

OCLabs XPTop DDC Upgrade Top. One of the best tops available. $15 shipped or $10 with the purchase of one of the pumps above.
http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad98/TTZip/pumps/IMG_2715.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JrRacinFan

Served 5k and counting ...
Heatware
83 0 0
System Name Dual Build Streamer
Processor Ryzen 7900x3d : Ryzen 4600G
Motherboard AsRock B650E Steel Legend : Giga B450i Aorus
Cooling Custom Water 1x420 : Stock
Memory 32GB T-Force Deltas : 16GB Dominator Platinums
Video Card(s) PowerColor 7900 XTX Liquid Devil: iGPU
Storage 20+ TB
Display(s) Sammy 49" 5k Ultrawide
Case Custom White Painted Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2
Audio Device(s) Onboard : Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1200W P2
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB Elite White
Keyboard Hyperx Origins 65
Software Windows 10
I can vouch for one of the better traders I know. :) Awesome guy... :toast: to you

D

Deleted member 27327

#2, 4, and 5 have been sold along with the OCLabs upgrade top. #3 is pending. #1 still available.

D

Deleted member 27327

Bump. Lets get the last one sold so I can ship everything Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.