1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB][US] G15 keyboard

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by frankie827, Dec 31, 2008.

1. frankie827 New Member

Thanks Received:
    hi everyone,
    im looking to buy a used logitech G15 keyboard. either 1st or 2nd gen., but id prefer 2nd gen as hopefully it will be cheaper :p

thanks!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
    10 Year Member at TPU
  2. DonInKansas

DonInKansas

Heatware:
    185 0 0 
    Thanks Received:
    Actually 1st gen wil generally run you a few dollars more since you can't just go buy it from a store anymore, plus it seems to be preferred over rev 2. (blue>orange, flip up LCD, more programmable buttons.)

Just my 2 pennies from what I've seen. I'm considering trading down from my rev 1 to something smaller; I'll let you know.

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    get yourself a lycosa. Ill never look back.

4. frankie827 New Member

Thanks Received:

maybe something like a g11?

10 Year Member at TPU
  5. Haytch

Haytch

Thanks Received:
    Had to pick up a Revision 1 G15 not too long ago for a client that had a stroke and lost the use of their right side.
    Went to the MSY website and they were advertising the current Logitech G15 for $79au, and had long been out of stock of Revision 1.
    E.B Games had several Revsion 1 G15's in stock for $189au and no current G15's.
    Went to E.B Games and got the little lady to price match MSY's $79.
    Having a print out of MSY's price list came in handy since MSY hardly never pick up the phone.

Personally im well over the Logitech keyboards. I love my Lycosa, i love my standard gaming keyset Zboard, i love a lot of boards, none of which are branded Logitech, same with mouse. I do love my Logitech G25 thou!

6. frankie827 New Member

Thanks Received:
    changed my mind then

im looking for a used 2nd gen g15!!
    ill edit my original post in a second

10 Year Member at TPU
  7. t_ski

t_ski Former Staff

Heatware:
    851 0 0 
    Thanks Received:
    My mother-in-law liked my G15 Rev 1 so much she wanted one for her work (macro buttons). She was looking all over ebay and such tryng to find one, but they were too expensive. I went on the Logitech site on Christmas and they were $80, had free shipping, plus we found a 10% off coupon for it. So it ended up costing $72 shipped for a new Rev 1.

10 Year Member at TPU Crunching for Team TPU
  8. DanishDevil

DanishDevil

Thanks Received:
    I know this is thread digging, but just in case you're still looking...

I'm selling my G15 v2. It's not listed yet, but I just took the pics. It's been lightly used for about 2 months (although it's older because I was overseas for 3 months) and is in flawless condition. I don't have the box or the wrist rest though, as I found the wrist rest to be painful. PM me with an offer.

10 Year Member at TPU