• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Galaxy Announces GTX 760 GC with Dual-BIOS

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Galaxy Microsystems, a leading global manufacturer of graphics hardware, announced today the GeForce GTX 760 and GTX 760 GC edition graphics cards. As is the trademark of a Galaxy GC Edition, the latter sports an exclusive performance enhanced design with custom cooling. The latest GPU from NVIDIA, the GeForce GTX 760, is the center of this design featuring 1152 stream processors and support for a high bandwidth 256-bit memory interface.

Galaxy raises the bar on the GC edition by taking this powerful new chip, increasing clocks to make it run even faster, bolting on a twin fan, quad heat pipe solution to make it run even cooler, and putting it on a fully redesigned board to maximize power flow and overclock potential. Both cards are equipped with Galaxy's Force Air Bracket to further assist with ventilation and heat transfer.

The GTX 760 GPU features all of the most recent graphics technologies such as GPU Boost 2.0, TXAA, DirectX 11.1, and PhysX. A single card supports as many as 4 displays, and users can connect as many as three cards together with SLI to further multiply their outputs and graphics performance for a dramatically enhanced gaming experience.

The Galaxy GTX 760 2GB and GTX 760 GC 2GB are available now at leading retailers and etailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, NCIX, Newegg, and TigerDirect.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)
I don't think this card has a dual bios. I have one and I do not see a switch on it... did I miss something?

EDIT: I did miss it.. wow. :)

Last edited: