1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Game Daily Compiles List of Seven Most Offensive Games for Parents

Discussion in 'News' started by zekrahminator, Dec 4, 2007.

1. AddSub

AddSub

Thanks Received:
    Where's GTA or any of it's sequels? You know, with all that rapin and stealin and killin? Or is this list only for the relatively recent titles?

I mean, if there is one game or franchise that might REALLY "pervert and offend", then its the GTA franchise.

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. Darknova

Darknova

Thanks Received:
    HAHAH so damn true. Let's patronise our kids instead :p

3. Rambotnic New Member

Thanks Received:
    GTA:SA features an african-american male, I think they were afraid of a law suit or something...

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. MAXLD

MAXLD

Thanks Received:
    "Soldier of Fortune Payback" is probably one of the most violent... and it's a "VALUE game"! Lower price, more attractive to buy, and the game is insane: heads, arms and legs just "popup" from the bodies and there is blood everywhere. :twitch:

5. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    I beg to differ. Is shooting people not an act of violence???? even if you can turn the blood off its still classed as violence when you knife somebody

I think your guilty of a George Bush slip up verbal slipup somewhere.

If shooting people isnt classed as violence because "theres no blood" then what is violence??? just because you can turn blood off it doesnt mean anything at all asside from leaving you wondering if you actually hit the bugger

(I love the blood splatters on the wall when you snipe somebody in the head. it paints a beautiful picture)

I think your wrong. so maybe you do play the game with the blood turned off but what do you tell little jimmy when he clicks on the mouse & the dude infront of him slumps to the floor??? you going to tell him the guys got indigestion? kids these days are very intelligent & they are able to see things in ways that we the older generation cant even grasp (well some of them can anyway or the ones i know at least)

for one....

On the COD:4 box theres a soldier standing there holding a rifle. I maybe wrong but if kids didnt know what it was the guy was holding I dont think they'd take interest in it. also the name itself is a dead give away. Modern Warefare do they not teach kids about the war in school???? eitherway they are going to put 2 & 2 together to make 22 & you cant stop that unless you resort to screaming at your kids, beating them or implicating some form of punishment which may well include the beating & screaming.

at the end of the day there are good kids & bad kids....good kids who will go emo because you told them to go to their room & bad kids who are reluctant to go to their room but learn nothing from whats just happend & will probably carry on doing what their doing because it pisses you off big style

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  6. newconroer

newconroer

Thanks Received:
    Truthfully they're all guilty in some way or another, but this isn't a list about the most 'offensive' games of all time. It seems focused on current titles.

And lol at the sentence about COD 4 being realistic, maybe they meant 'a realistic environment.'

7. hacker111

hacker111 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks not....Now my parents will figure this out and not buy me the games I want :wtf: