• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Giveaway: Diablo 3 Guest Passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

leptoon

I just bought the game and I have three guest passes to give away. So, let's play a little game. Answer the following question and I'll give you a key if I like your answer. First three most creative and humorus replies will be PMed a key (I can do that right?).

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

arsenala

Hi :)

The egg came first... the only thing a chicken can come out of is a chicken egg, while something that's not quite a chicken yet could lay a real chicken egg.

But as i like to say, it doesn`t matter - it`s all the same in the stomach :D

Thank you for the guest pass giveaway, leptoon :)

Ewanz

Chicken came first :)

"The scientists found that a protein found only in a chicken's ovaries is necessary for the formation of the egg, according to the paper Wednesday. The egg can therefore only exist if it has been created inside a chicken"

greetings

Last edited:

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator

arsenala

Chicken came first :)

"The scientists found that a protein found only in a chicken's ovaries is necessary for the formation of the egg, according to the paper Wednesday. The egg can therefore only exist if it has been created inside a chicken"

greetings
I can't agree, evolution happens in the process of the egg being hatched, not while the animal is living, therefore the chicken is forming itself as a chicken while being in the egg, meaning that ghe egg came first P.S I'm reaaaaally looking forward to the time when leptoon picks up the winners, can't wait to try the game :):):):)

System Name SynChron
Processor Intel Core i7 3820
Motherboard ASROCK X79 Extreme 9
Cooling CoolerMaster Hyper 212X with 2 Noctua NF-F12 fans in push/pull
Memory 4x2gb Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 CL9
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 770 DCu2
Storage Samsung 830 128gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Velociraptor, Seagate Barracuda 320gb 7200rpm SATAIII
Display(s) HP x2301 LED
Case Corsair Obsidian 750d
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Essence STX
Power Supply Seasonic X - 660Watt Gold
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
I eat eggs for breakfast and chicken for lunch or maybe dinner.... So I think the egg came first!!!

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
i came first.

really awkward to explain.

leptoon

I eat eggs for breakfast and chicken for lunch or maybe dinner.... So I think the egg came first!!!

This is the kind of creative response I'm looking for.

Plus, if you're gonna post "facts" on any forum, its always a good idea to cite sources for flame reduction purposes. :D

Anywho, first key goes to neoreif.

My dog tends to get the chicken first no matter how much I fight with him :laugh:

Cricket

I remember this question since i was young , my father was using it to blow mind up, when i was thinking about something important.
Anyway gonna watch inception again >.< cause this question should be chikenception , A chicken in egg that is in a another chicken in another egg etc.
So the first was the ... fish that changed in reptile then in chicken ^^ then in dinner as they guy that won said.

Nathanael777

Mmmm, probably the chicken. I don't think yoshi can eat an egg and pop out a chicken.

leptoon

I've given the last key to an IRL friend. This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.