• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GPU-Z and EVGA 1070Ti FTW2 (iCX)

Kbird

This is a 2 fan model of the 1070Ti , GPUZ 2.8 and 2.9 report a middle Fan with no RPM and a Right Fan but not Left Fan and since they can be unlinked , having seperate fan curves, having both monitored/displayed would be Ideal.

KB

System Name Burning a hole through my wallet
Processor i7 6800k @ 4.4GHz
Motherboard MSI X99A SLI Plus
Cooling EK Supremacy Evo w/ EK 360XE & 3xVardar fans
Memory 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3000MHz
Video Card(s) 1080ti FTW3 w/EK fullcover block&XOC BIOS
Storage 500GB 960 EVO 2x2TB WD Caviar Black RAID0 4TB Seagate 4TB Ironwolf
Display(s) ehhh 4 of em 1 4k 1 2k a shit one and a colorful one
Case TT Core X9
Power Supply Corsair CX 650
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G910
Software Win 10 Pro 32
My 1080ti ftw3 did the same thing, it's just one of those things about these cards, though wiz implemented the icx sensors so I don't know why we don't have both (or all 3) fan tachs.

Kbird

I am guessing the Left, Right, Middle designation is just how EVGA does it and on my 1070Ti the Middle Fan / header is not used , and after looking into it more while Un-linking the Fans in PXOC, I see GPU-Z is actually reporting the GPU Fan Tach as the Main Fanspeed Sensor and the Power Fan ( RH Fan for VRMs etc) is listed seperately as it should be , I was just expecting to see them listed as Left/Right in the Sensor Window. GPU-Z having a Middle Fan Sensor available showing no reading was what confused me , I thought the GPU Fan wasn't being reported but I guess it is there for Cards with the 3 Fan Sensors enabled / used like yours.

HWInfo64 is reporting Both now too, in a second section Under GPU , in the Main section for the GPU it only shows the GPU Fan RPM.

KB.