• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GPU-Z Question - Possible Bug

Hi everyone!
I have a little question, and I hope that someone can clear things up for me. Recently, when exiting World of Warcraft (not always, sometimes) the readings on my GPU-Z show 0ºC at the exact moment of exiting the game. It is a split-second malfunction, and later everything is back to normal. My question is: Is it a program bug or something is wrong with GPU sensors?
I am aware that this may sound trivial, but I prefer to not overlook anything that may indicate some future problems.

33.gif

Here's the screenshot. As you may notice, the moment of exiting the game is clearly visible in the little interval on the chart.

I am running:
Windows 7 64-bit
8 gb RAM
Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti Windforce 4GB OC

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
This definitely a bug, I suspect it's an issue in the Nvidia drivers that a small number of people have reported before. For no apparent reason the driver interface (where gpuz gets its data from) stops responding which leads to no data being displayed for a moment.

Nvidia is aware of this and has confirmed the bug a few months ago, but no fixes yet