• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

H&D back in stores

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard AsRock X670E Phantom Gaming Lightning
Cooling Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Display(s) LG OLED55G2PUA
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified
Audio Device(s) Digital out to high end dac and amps.
Power Supply EVGA GQ 1000W
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, Quest 2, Quest 3
Software Windows 10 Pro
I was a HUGE fan. It was a pain playing on dial up though with my buddy. We spent more time trying to get it working than actually playing but single player? This is the game that blew me away more than any other during it's time.

I believe I might still have these in box form as well. i will look.

I remember when demo came out and you had two missions to play, the bridge one and that rafinery compound. Me and a friend spent ages planning and executing the operation across that bridge. :) I can still remember the hilarious bug where you sent the commando under the bridge through a tactical planner and he made a circle around a ladder half way through and fallen into water. Every single bloody time XD So we had to do it manually to get past that ladder XD

I also remember that bridge in the fog... and then in HD2 a devastated French village fighting in the ruins... ; )