• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HAF XB Project Atlas

exiledryan

ok this is a work in progress bought this case back in may then decided what i wanted to do to it so when i bought it it looked like this

then my first thoughts were what color do i want it to be i kicked around the idea of root-beer type color but that was almost impossible to find let alone buy a spray can of so my runner up choice was Copper so i started with the pci's, psu mount and motherboard tray

then i decided to get rid of the limiting 2.5 HDD rack for a 3.5 HDD rack

i then painted the top and started modding the front grills both on the intake fans and bay drives, i took off the tool less clips to paint them

i then mounted both the 120mm intake fans bitfenix specter pro's white leds then a 230mm bitfenix specter white led fan then proceeded to paint the front bezel and bay drives execpt the hot swap ones still need to mod them a bit and i still have to modify the side panels putting in side windows then have to lay down graphics and paint as well
As it sits now till i get more time to mod some more