• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Hdmi Auto switching gone now

Processor i7-6700k
Motherboard gigabyte 7170m-d3h
Cooling cryorig h7
Memory kingston fury 32gb ddr4 2x16
Video Card(s) evga gtx 1070 sc
Storage samsung m.2 , crucial mx500 ssd, 2x hgst 2tb hdd, 4tb hgst
Display(s) LG 32" 1080p 75hz ips, 52"Sharp aquos tv, LG 65" 120hz ips 4k tv
Case Fractal design define mini
Audio Device(s) ASUS xonar dsx, Yamaha htr-6090 7.1 polk monitors, velodyne cht-15 sub, HSU vtf15h mk2 Sub
Power Supply corsair rmx650
Mouse wired roccat tyon rgb
Keyboard kamura red dragon, blue switches
Software windows 10
Not sure how to explain this so here it goes. Not sure if there is even a solution to this.

This past weekend I had to disconnect my pc. I disconnected all the plugs etc. Dvi to 24" dell 1920x1200 non-hdcp monitor, Hdmi going into 52" sharp hdtv, and display port-hdmi adapter going into yamaha htr-6090.

Before this, I was able to switch to the HDMI input on my htr-6090. and the pc would automatically switch to hdmi sound., extended monitor. Worked pretty flawless.

This worked out great, because I was able to press one button on a/v remote, and I instantly had HDMI/HDTV enable, and press xbox guide button, steam enable big picture mode. Everything was perfect. I did not set anything up. It just worked

How do I get this back? Now, I have to manually go into nvidia panel and click everything to get it working again. Been playing with it for 4 days now. Clone the 1920x1200 display in nvidia, then go into windows setting to set the resolutions back to the two different resolutions.