• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Headphones, GPUs, Older PCIe SSDs

Heatware
4 0 0
I have a few things I'm trying to get rid of, everything works some quirks are noted. I believe everything is priced pretty well compared to eBay listings, lemme know if anything is overpriced or whatnot. Heatware is under HunterIsLonely.

$200 - Monoprice Monolith M1060 v2 w/ SMSL sAp II Pro headphone amp:
Fresh pair of headphones I received from Monoprice through RMA. Took the foam out from behind the grill and used them for about 5 hours total and put them back in the box. I seem to enjoy listening to my Retros more for now and recently purchased a Schiit Magni 3 to replace the SMSL amp as well. Amp might have one small angle where the headphones will have static I think, or maybe it was my cheapo 1/4 adapter, but I didn't notice it very much. Outer box is scuffed a little from me moving it around my room out of the way. Original box for both Headphones and Amp.
m1060 + sAp II.jpg

SMSL sAp II.jpg

$60 - Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250Ohm
Bought these used about a year ago,and i personally didn't enjoy them because the earpads didn't really fit comfortably for me and I didn't want to pay to try different pads since I've read that non-stock pads mostly negatively impact the sound. I didn't really notice anything wrong with the sound, just didn't want to wear them for extended periods of time like I can with other headphones. The headband has a crack on the right side shown in pictures, which doesn't effect the functionality of the headband. Don't know how the pads look/feel new, so they might need to be replaced, which can be bought on Amazon, or potentially better pads from someone like Dekoni. The cable has been changed out from a regular 3.5mm connector to a Neutrik 1/4" connector. Can include a 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter. Comes with the original pleather carrying case.
DT990 Bag.jpg
DT990 In Bag.jpg
DT990 Left Driver.jpg
DT990 Right Driver.jpg
DT990 Right Side Crack.jpg
DT990 Connector.jpg

$old - EVGA GTX 1060 6gb (Short/Single Fan Model)

$old - OEM HD 7950s with BIOS switch

$old - XFX HD 7950

$210 - FusionIO 1.3tb ioDrive PCIe SSD
Used this in my main PC, only really put my games on it. 1205.13 gb of usable space. Faster than normal Sata drives, but a little bit slower than newer NVME drives. Don't believe it is able to have an OS installed on it. Normally meant for servers so if you don't have a decent amount of airflow through your case it might get a little hot, averaged about 55c-60c in my system. Only have a low profile bracket for it. No box or accessories.

OR

$65 - Intel 910 400gb PCIe SSD
Also used this in my main pc with mainly games on it. Shows up as 2 different 186.19gb drives that you can use separately or software RAID. Don't believe this can have an OS installed on it either. Also gets a little hot if you don't have decent airflow, but doesn't need as much as the above ioDrive. Usually averaged 48c-53c in my system. Has a full height bracket. No Box or accessories.
Intel 910+ioDrive Front.jpg
Intel910+ioDrive Back Downsized.jpg
ioDrive Sticker.jpg
Intel 910 Sticker .jpg

Attachments

• 1060 Front.jpg
    1060 Front.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 658
  • 1060 Back.jpg
    1060 Back.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 621
  • 1060 bios.jpg
    1060 bios.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 681
  • 1060 gpuz.gif
    1060 gpuz.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
Heatware
4 0 0
There are 2 different downloads that are both available from Sandisk's website, though you need to register an account to get to them. Can't remember if they are necessary or not. "ioMemory VSL" and "ioSphere" is what you'd want.