• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Help] acc unlock the option to appear in bios

de-sp

From the beginning, sorry for my poor English.

I bought a Biostar TA785G3 to be cheap and with enough resources and ddr3 slots I needed.
I knew I would not have the option of ACC in bios official, but in contact with the support of the Biostar, I received this response:

Question:
Hello friends. I wonder if the motherboard TA785G3 (simple, with only 2 slots for memory) features the ACC in their bios. Thanks
(626) 581-1055
Option #2 @ Menu

That is, the card is supported but the ACC has not officially a bios with the option.
Out of curiosity I tried data on changes in bios and found some information about the AMIBCP.exe, a viewer and "editor" of AMI bios.
Opening the official bios biostar, given this information:

Apparently the choice of ACC is present in the bios, and program brand that is able to appear. But when I access the bios on the motherboard, this option does not appear.
No error is the program that opens the bios, it had opened other bios that has acc and do not appear on this list. And the bios that have, typically appear as shown with the bios of this card.
I tested the card with the bios of the motherboard A785GE, which is very similar layout. But the bios besides being extremely weak for OC and is also very simple. The option of ACC appeared perfectly, but could not do the unlock the processor.
If someone can help me and unlock this option, I'll be extremely grateful. For what I could do with my knowledge, I already tried.

Tks all.

Link for bios:
http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/biosdl.php?BID=1675
http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/t-series/bios.php?S_ID=436

My configuration:
Athlon II x3 435
Biostar TA785G3 (no +, no HD....)
2x2gb Super Talent Extreme 1600mhz ddr3 1.65V

Attachments

• 88GAPB25.zip
    627.7 KB · Views: 317
  • acc.jpg
    acc.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 471
System Name "Złotko"
Processor AMD 1055T @ 3600 MHz
Motherboard Asrock 880G@890GX
Cooling Thermalright 120 Xtreme (lapped)
Memory A-Data 1600 Plus
Video Card(s) Asus HD6950 unlocked - WOW
Storage many more than you can imagine
Display(s) Acer AL1923 and Philips 40PFL5605H
Case Fractal Define R3
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Music / onboard
Power Supply Seasonic M12D 850W
Software viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, adware, rootkits
Benchmark Scores 2.3 promile of alcohol in my blood and still standing

de-sp

I looked at this site but do not have last bios for this board. I'll try to post there too. anyway, tks :D