• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS/FT][US] Help dC0m pay for college [PICS] +Updated Frequently

Heatware
84 0 0

Rules of Engagement/ Terms of Sale:
-I only accept non-Credit Card Paypal, non-Credit Card Amazon Payments, and USPS Money Order.
-I am Paypal Premier verified.
-I strive to ship your item out within 1-2 business days.
-All Items will be shipped by USPS (most with Delivery Confirmation) (CON48).
-All Prices include shipping unless otherwise stated.
-Local Pickup available if you're in the San Francisco, Bay Area.
-All Orders must be paid in full before shipped out.
-NO threadcrapping or flaming, if you're unsatisfied with my prices or offers, PM me and we can negotiate something.
-If Interested in anything, or want to negotiate, PM me.
-Will consider Trades and/or from my WTB Thread.
-Sold to first buyer who send money first.
-Heatware: Click Here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Combos:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Technician's special" Athlon 64 AM2 Mobo/CPU/RAM/GPU/WiFi Card Combo - $35 shipped
This combo was used by an elderly man as a daily internet surfer/stock trader for the past few years. I finally decided to retire it and upgrade his system. The reason why it's a "technician's special" is because the 4 capacitors to the left of the CPU socket show a slight bulge on top and slight leakage (shown in pic below). The system itself, still worked at the time of retirement (no guarantees now). This is a perfect setup for younger kids, elderly parents, art projects, or charity/organization builds. *If you can provide me with a letter from your charity/church/organization, I would be more than happy to donate this combo (excluding the graphics card and Wi-Fi card) to you for the price of shipping (shouldn't be more than $15).

The specs are:
-Foxconn WinFast MCP61VM2MA-RS2H AM2 mATX Motherboard
-AMD Athlon 62 3200+ AM2 (I believe its 2.0Ghz)
-G.Skill DDR2 PC2-5300 512MB RAM (5-5-5-15)
-MSI NX7300LE GPU
-Buffalo WLI2-PCI-G54S PCI Wireless Card (you'll need your own external antenna)

*Note: The GPU and WiFi card will not be included if donated to charity/churches/organizations.

Phones:
Virgin Mobile Motorola Triumph Android Smartphone - Like New - $220 Shipped
Paid $299.99 for it a few months ago at Best Buy Mobile. It's like new, fresh from RMA. I can ship it with the stock ROM or with CM9; will ship with stock ROM if you have no preference. Comes with Motorola Triumph itself (w/ retail packaging), battery, Belt Holster, Hard Plastic Case, 2GB MicroSD Memory Card, and OEM AC Charger.

Philips VOIP8411B/37 VOIP/DECT Wireless Handset Phone w/ "Skype-Certified" - Like New - $110 Shipped
Basically like new, barely used Philips VOIP Phone. Bought it a while back to replace my traditional phone line, but it got replaced when Comcast offered me (even) cheaper internet if I get with their voice program. This phone has been sitting in my closet ever since. No scratches or damages whatsoever. It's also "Skype Certified" for those looking for a handset that will comply with Skype's tough demands (only a few phones ever get certified). It is also a DECT phone, which means it can run without a PC. Comes with Phone, Phone dock, Base, AC Adapter for Base, AC Adapter for Phone dock, rechargeable batteries, and CAT5 wire.

Networking:
Cisco Hardware - Prices Listed Below:
I have a shitload of Cisco gear sitting in a warehouse, taking up precious space and wasting storage money. Help me clean up my warehouse by buying my gear. All prices are BEFORE SHIPPING, and OBO. Feel free to PM me offers.

- Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Router: CISCO1841-SHDSL, with WIC - $350 OBO (Pictured)
- Cisco 2900 Catalyst XL Series Switches: CISCO 2924, WS-C2924-XL-EN, 24-port - $60 each OBO (Pictured)
- Cisco Catalyst 48 Port Switch WS-C2948G -- $300 OBO
- Cisco 1700 Access Router: Cisco 1721 -- $50 OBO

Also available:

- Netgear GS724T V2 24 Port Smart Switch -- $225 OBO

CPUs / Cooling:
Stock XFX Radeon HD 6870 Heatsink Fan - $15 shipped
A working pull off a Radeon HD 6870; never even power on - I uninstalled it and installed an aftermarket cooler the second I got my 6870. Uses a 2 pin power connector. Warning: does not come with mounting screws or the mounting bar (the X shaped one in the rear of the card - I don't think it came with one..)

Stock AM3 CPU HSF - BNIB - $15 shipped
Came with my PII AM3 chip, never used. Stock TIM still protected on the bottom. This is the HSF with heatpipes - unlike the ones that are included with the cheaper chips.

Foxconn Low-Profile Server HSF - $15 Shipped
Working pull from a Socket 478 computer. The fan is branded Foxconn but the HSF looks like any other Dynatron 1U HSF. Fan is about 60mm, from my guess, and I'm not sure if it'll work on LGA 775 sockets, but you can try. Connects via 3-pin power. Add $8 for the CPU listed below.

Nidec D06R-12TS10 02BC2 60mm Fan - $4 Shipped
Plain 60mm fan. Uses a 2 or 3 pin connector.

Systems/Handhelds/Games:
Various Nintendo DS Games - Prices listed below:
-Pokemon Pearl - $30 Shipped - Loaded with all sorts of Rare Pokemon from Different Pokemon Versions
-The Sims 2 - $SOLD Shipped
-Age of Empires: The Age Of Kings - $15 Shipped

All games include their original boxes and manuals. The chip itself is in excellent condition and works fine.

Various PC Games:
PC Games - all in working condition - comes with legit disks and CD keys.
Call of Duty: World at War: $20 Shipped
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: $SOLD
Battlefield: Bad Company 2: $20 Shipped

Power Supply:
Hipro 200w Max Power Supply - $20 Shipped
This is DIFFERENT than standard ATX power supplies. Looks like a TFX or SFX, I'm not sure. Connectors are 1x 20 + 4 Pin, 1x Floppy connector, and 2x 4-Pin Molex. 1 +12V is 10A, the other which is -12V is 0.8A. Might fit those funky slimline PC you have. It measures: H ~3.5" x L 4.75" x W 4.6"

Hipro 300w Max ATX Power Supply - $25 Shipped
Standard ATX working pull out of a Dell. Wasn't use more than 20 hours - quickly replaced with a more beefier one. Connectors are 1x 20 + 4 pin, 1x floppy connector, and 4x SATA power connectors. One +12V is 18A, the other which is -12V is 0.8A.

Modding Gear/ Retention Kits:
Orange AM2/AM2+ Retention Module - $10 Shipped
Nothing Special, just an orange AM2/AM2+ retention module found on motherboards. It came off a Gigabyte motherboard because I installed my TRUE-120 HSF which required it to come off. If you have an orange theme in your computer or you want to mod some bling into your motherboard, this is for you!

OCZ 2.5" to 3.5" SSD Adapter - $7 Shipped
Came with my Vertex 3 drives, but didn't have a need for them. Comes with the adapter itself and the mounting screws.

Miscellaneous:
Logitech VX Revolution - Used - $45 Shipped
If you've used the Logitech MX Revolution mouse, then you'll love it's little brother version - the VX Revolution. This is probably one of the best wireless mouses I've ever used - it fits your hand and it's wireless! Comes with the mouse and USB dongle.

Lot of 5 SATA Cable - Straight to Right Angle connector - 36 inch - BNIB - $6 Shipped
Bought these in bulk and no longer have a need for them. They're brand new in packaging - never used.

ASRock "Hard" SLI Bridge - Brand New - $5 Shipped
Measures 2.75" long. It's the "hard" type, not the flexible bridge. ASRock branded.

Bumps welcomed, You bump me, I shall bump you back.
-Will entertain trades from my WTB Thread.

Last edited:

Bow

Heatware
13 0 0
System Name SLOW-MO-SHUN III
Processor AMD RYZEN 9 7950X 4.5ghz 16 Core
Motherboard MSI MPG X670E Carbon wifi
Cooling Quench 360 Liquid Cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR 5-5200
Video Card(s) NVidia GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB GDDR6X
Storage 1TB Kingston NV2 M.2 SSD 2TB 2.5 SanDisk SSD Plus
Display(s) Asus 28" VP28UQG 4K 3840x2160
Case Athena M1, 6 Chassis Fans
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA Super Nova 1000W
Mouse Razer Deathadder
Keyboard Razer Ornata
Software Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Bumpy bump

Heatware
7 0 0
System Name demon tower ( Died 2020 and no funds to reserect)
Processor I7 920 oced to 4.0 gig
Motherboard evga X58 classified
Cooling corsair H100 water cooler
Memory Kinston extream 2000 MHz 6GB
Video Card(s) nvidia gtx 680
Storage 250 gig ssd
Display(s) ASUS 24 in 144 htz
Case Antec full tower
Audio Device(s) creative sound blaster Z
Power Supply 1000 watt evga
Mouse Torq carbon
Keyboard Logitec G710 and a G13 game board