1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HELP: Spraying Case Inside

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by twicksisted, Nov 6, 2009.

1. twicksisted

twicksisted

Thanks Received:
    Ok as with most of my posts... the title says all...
    I have a case, I want the inside black... what paint ot use?... spray, brush
    (im not going to send it into a shop to get anodised lol)

My case (look at my specs) is a Coolermaster Cosmos S..... its wicked but will be nicer in black.
    I dont want to spray something on that will flake off or sit badly and look crap...
    Chances are any homemade recipe for painting it at home will look bad... i just want to know if perhaps theres a miracle product out there that will do the job well ;)

2. sneekypeet

sneekypeet Unpaid Babysitter Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    twicksisted says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU
  3. twicksisted

twicksisted

Thanks Received:
    thanks pete... though i was kinda hoping for a more all in one answer like... this paint... this tin, this brush (google it, buy it...sorted hehehe)... then that physical application (homemade of course)....

im not looking for a shit finish , more like a slick glossy finished look...
    anyways ill check out those posts tomorrow, im in need of sleep here in the smelly UK ;)

4. sneekypeet

sneekypeet Unpaid Babysitter Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    hit em up in that clubhousee, I'm sure you will get better replies from those who do it all the time.

10 Year Member at TPU
  5. 1933 Poker

1933 Poker New Member

Thanks Received:
    I used to spray cars for a living and I was trained to layer the "coats" rather than chuck on a couple thick one's. Basically this means to a n00B that if you want to do a "good" job you will get a sore hand and aching wrist and your thumb and forefinger will not let you smoke for about a week, but you'll have a shinier mirror finish to look at!

6. twicksisted

twicksisted

Thanks Received:
    wrist action im good at :D :laugh:

7. wojo New Member

Thanks Received:
    I just bought a can of black and took my time spaying it it I think it looks good. There was also a removable plate for the mobo that I took out and painted yellow.
    Bob

8. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    I know you dont want to send it off but a good powder coat job would look great!

Crunching for Team TPU