• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Help with BF3 Micro-Stuttering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Unless you have a special condition I'm not aware of, what you claim (no screen tearing with V-Sync off, while using 6950 CF) is clearly impossible.

You clearly don't understand as this is quite an ignorant statement really. Considering this is the first build you've made, you're now an expert and think that if you're having the problem it must be widespread? Ridiculous. If knowing what you're doing is a "special condition", yes I have one and clearly you do ot. You are always welcome to come on over and experience a properly setup system. Now, since you know everything and want to insult me, I see no reason to keep this thread open. Afterall, if you need more help (which you shouldn't since you know everything) you can just use this thread that you made on the same subject here: http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147460.

Here's some advice from a guy with a special condition. Sell everything and buy a pre-built.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.