• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Help with Bios for Pulse RX580 Lite

motive-8

Hi, I've looked at this multiple times but cannot find a 1350 bios for my 8GB Rx580 Pulse. All the ones shown are 1366 or higher. I bought this card used and as soon as I apply a light OC it crashes. I'm thinking it may not have the original bios and would like to make sure it does.

Pretty sure it's the OC Lite version as that's the only card I can find with a 1350 clock.

https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/consumer/pulse-rx-580-8g-g5-oc-lite

I know you're probably going to ask for a pic of the sticker and the RAM but as this has a 1350 clock perhaps not. It's running as a miner right now and so I'll pull it if I have to. I do have a screenshot from GPUZ

The BIOS on it right now has been tweaked with the polaris one click editor. I do have the og backed up.

Thanks for any help

EDIT
I must have been looking through the verified files because I have now found 4 that have 1350 clock and the correct ID. The second one has a slightly higher mem clock 2300, and the last one has a S on the end of the device ID instead of a T. They all have the same memory. code. Can anyone tell me which I should try? Or should I try them all?

EDIT2
While waiting for approval I've found the device ID has a T on the end and the CCC overdrive limit is listed as 2300 in GPUZ, so looks like the 2nd one is the only match. I'm a bit clueless with this and wanted some hand holding but hopefully I got it worked out. If anyone has anything to add please do. I'll edit again if it works.

QUESTION Is there an easy way I can compare this bios to the one I have backed up rather than flash it to the card?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 10.54.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 10.54.31 AM.png
    121 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hello
Yes you can compare your actual BIOS with the one listed.
How?
Put both files in a folder and open them in 2 different windows using Polaris Bios Editor.
You do not need to alter anything just for comparison reason.
At the end just close the window , do not save anything.

motive-8

Hello
Yes you can compare your actual BIOS with the one listed.
How?
Put both files in a folder and open them in 2 different windows using Polaris Bios Editor.
You do not need to alter anything just for comparison reason.
At the end just close the window , do not save anything.
Thank you!

Hello
I am curious what card you own.
Please put a picture from GPU-z and one from the labels (stickers) from the card.
I want to search for a BIOS for your card

motive-8

Hello
I am curious what card you own.
Please put a picture from GPU-z and one from the labels (stickers) from the card.
I want to search for a BIOS for your card
Thanks for the offer. The GPUZ screenshot is above. I've been busy and haven't pulled the card or checked the BIOS files yet.

Edit. Just decided to give it a restart due to too many invalids overnight and so I took a pic of the label.

Edit 2 Just saw it actually says OC Lite on the freaking label. Dumbass. Old man eyes... I'm pretty sure the second one I listed is the only one that matches.

Attachments

• IMG_7422.JPG
    IMG_7422.JPG
    402.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi there.
Indeed i suggest the 2nd file, i think that is the best match to your card.
So yes, you must start by saving the current BIOS to a file and keep it safe.
Only After that you will flash new BIOS in it

Attachments

• GPU-z save bios button.jpg
    GPU-z save bios button.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 2