• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

>.> helpable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bassmasta

well, i have been having some issues. mainly.. this http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=38317

i need to get that thing working in two days time, at the most, because it is essential for my work. i could do without it, but i do so much paperwork that i have to take aspirin before i start working if i use a pen. my idea was that people in this section of the forums may not check the others very often, yet you guys would probably be the most experienced w/ getting an os to work. if i can get windows to work, i will still be dual-booting linux, but i cant start if...well, i cant start.

Polaris573

Senior Moderator
Processor LGA 775 Intel Q9550 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard MSI P7N Diamond - 780i Chipset
Cooling Arctic Freezer
Memory 6GB G.Skill DDRII 800 4-4-3-5
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB PCI-E
Storage 1 TB Seagate 32MB Cache, 250 GB Seagate 16MB Cache
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Coolermaster Centurion 5
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600 Watt
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Please do not create more than one thread for the same problem. It tends to make it harder for people to help you because you will get duplicate answers and people don't know which thread is the primary one for the problem. Also, someone may want to comment on a post in one of the two threads, when the majority of their posts are in the alternate thread. It just creates a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.