1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Hitman:Blood Money(PC)

Discussion in 'Games' started by CDdude55, Feb 23, 2009.

1. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    I am starting to really play this game and its really good, only problems i am having is that, i dont know how to find my objectives(what to press), and the saves are werid, i would save in the middle of the game and when i quit the game it says it will not save any ingame progress(i still have yet to check if my save is still there or not.), if anyone knows what keys to press to see objectives or maybe a small map my ears are open. And maybe if anyone has any experiance with the save system, my ears are open to that to.

This the PC version of the game

Its a really awesome game so far and would hate for some small annoyences to get in the way. I hope the game continues to pick up the awesomeness as it continues.:)

:toast:

2. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    Go into the options and look. I don't think there is an objective screen, just the map which shows the people that you need to whack in red.

If memory serves, only quick save/quick load (check options for mapping) worked mid mission. Most likely though, you can only save before or after a mission.

CDdude55 says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. newtekie1

newtekie1 Semi-Retired Folder

Thanks Received:
    I believe the default key to view the map is M. Objective might be Tab or maybe I, I don't remember for sure.

And as for the save system, it is a little odd. Your saves get erased when you leave the mission. Essentially, they are just for saving while you play the mission, kind of a safe guard so that if you mess up you can reload and start from there, this is why different difficulty levels give you different amounts of saves. Once you exit a mission back to the menu, you can only restart from the beginning of the mission.

Your progress is automatically saved for you when you complete a mission.

Edit: Sorry, B brings up the objectives.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
    CDdude55 says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  4. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    Thanks.

Also, lets say i am on the second misson in the game but i quit out mid game, will it start back at the begining of the second misson or do i have to start the whole game over?

5. newtekie1

newtekie1 Semi-Retired Folder

Thanks Received:
    You start at the beginning of the second mission. Well actually, you can start at the beginning of any previous mission and continue the game from there.

So say you finish the 5th mission, you can go back to the main menu and start the game from any mission before that and play through, so you can go back to the 3rd mission and play from there if you want. It basically lets you pick and play any mission you want, this is really useful if you want to go back and get better rankings on earlier missions to help with later missions, and to go back and collect all the weapons.

This is also good for earning money to upgrade your weapons. Say you play through the second mission, and you make $150,000 for the mission.(I'm just making numbers up here as an example.). Then you play through the second mission again, but this time you do better and you make $160,000. You don't get the whole $160,000, but the extra $10,000 is added to your account.

The same applies for notoriaty. Again making up numbers as an example. Say you gained 20% notoriaty in the 3rd mission. Then you gain another 40% notoriaty in the 4th mission. Well 60% is way too much to have going into the 5th mission. If you go back and replay the 3rd mission, and do better this time, and finish with 0% notoriaty, your total going into the 5th mission will then only be 40%.

CDdude55 says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  6. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    Oh ok, cuz i got to the second mission of the game and dont want to do the first again(maybe later), and i did save the begining of the second mission, but i quit mid game, so hopefully i can choose it.