• We've upgraded our forums. Please post any issues/requests in this thread.

How could I use video email?

Lamont

I have many queries regarding video email. What are the benefits of Video Email? How could I use video email? Who are the providers? Please help.

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor 2500k \ 3770k
Motherboard ASRock Z68 \ Z77
Memory Samsung low profile 1600
Video Card(s) XFX 6770 \ XFX R9 290X
Storage Intel 80Gb (SATA2) WD 250Gb \ Team SSD+Samsung Evo 250Gb+500Gb+ 2xCorsair Force+WD250GbHDD
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ Toshiba HDTV 1080P
Case HTPC400 \ Thermaltake Armor case ( original ), With Zalman fan controller ( wattage usage ).
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V475 \ Marantz SR5008 Tannoy Mercury MKII Paradigm 5SE + Tannoy Mercury F4
Power Supply PC&Power 750w \ Seasonic 750w MKII
Mouse MS intelimouse \ Logitech G700s + Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ ROCCAT MK Pro ( modded amber leds )
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
I have many queries regarding video email. What are the benefits of Video Email? How could I use video email? Who are the providers? Please help.
Comcast do it, I believe you would make the video with a camcorder or a web cam.

Avantages would be the end user knowing for sure that you were the one who sent the e-mail.

Lavinson

Well video email is basically another mean of communication in the internet Era. It has modified the quickest and easiest way, email, to communicate with friends, family or business acquaintances. It has many benefits like it enhances your message by making you visible with clients. It just creates the WOW! Factor as video says better than written emails. It is also easier to talk than type. You strengthen relationships, develop trust more rapidly and build your brand identity while gaining the competitive advantage. Moreover it reduces the advertising expenses as it is simple to customize banners and links with the video emails. You can get more information from http://www.onlinefacetime.com/