• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

How many of you Radeon 5700 owners have ditched your cards over the drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeagent

Staff member
Processor AMD R9 5900X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Thermalright Aqua Elite 360 V3 1x TL-B12, 2x TL-C12 Pro, 2x TL K12
Memory 2x8 G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3200C14, 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Black and White 3200 C14
Video Card(s) Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC
Storage WD SN850 1TB, SN850X 2TB, Asus Hyper M.2, 2x SN770 1TB
Display(s) LG 50UP7100
Case Fractal Torrent Compact RGB
Audio Device(s) JBL 2.1 Deep Bass
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 750w G+, Monster HDP1800
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213
VR HMD Oculus 3
Software Yes
Benchmark Scores Yes
this thread makes me not want to use nvidia ever again, especially after half the 416 drivers manage to shut my usb ports / software power off of and made me have to unplug my computer to reboot it if i left it on over night more then 1 day.
i have had less driver problems with the last 6 years of amd cards then the 2 years with this 1070ti.

I only have used nvidia for the last decade at least, I haven’t had those issues.

I really hope Intel properly steps up with their GPUs in the next couple years because Radeons quite frankly don't deserve to exist anymore...

System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Corsair h115i pro rgb
Memory 16GB G.Skill Flare X 3200 CL14 @3800Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6900 XT Red Devil 1.1v@2400Mhz
Storage M.2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500MB/ Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Display(s) LG 27UD69 UHD / LG 27GN950
Case Fractal Design G
Audio Device(s) Realtec 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic 750W GOLD
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
Software Windows 10 64 bit
Look at the fix list (from navi release, but pretty sure I saw it after adrenaline 2020)...and I think black screen was one of them. ;)

That snip shows they heard about the black screens and looking into it....
Nope.

The known issues are listed and there is your black screen issue and a workaround. AMD is still investigating the black screen issue which they can't ignore due to complaints but it is doesn't say driver related. It is just a known work around which is mentioned there.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
I don't see anything about AMD admitting driver issue here. Maybe you understand that differently.
That's the gist of it, they admit they are following "the black screen and other issues", but months later they still don't know where it lies (hence they don't say anything about a driver issue).

I really hope Intel properly steps up with their GPUs in the next couple years because Radeons quite frankly don't deserve to exist anymore...
I don't feel we have enough competitors to wish any of them left the scene.
I want more pressure on the mid-range segment, because, while we can see 2080Ti putting out pretty numbers, the reality is if you don't fork out $400-500, chances are your gaming will be choppy even at FHD in some titles.

Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)
Nope.

The known issues are listed and there is your black screen issue and a workaround. AMD is still investigating the black screen issue which they can't ignore due to complaints but it is doesn't say driver related. It is just a known work around which is mentioned there.
It doesnt say it isnt either...there is no denial or admitting anything. Useless.

(I inferred to) Check all drivers since navi release, but especially A2020 and newer. Not just one driver. ;)

EDIT: WTH? What do you mean nope? There is a black screen issue listed as a problem (and a POTENTIAL workaround)!!! It's right there!! That is admitting there is an issue and they do not have a fix. It is a KNOWN ISSUE.

Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics users may intermittently experience a black screen while gaming or on desktop. A potential temporary workaround is disabling hardware acceleration in applications running in the background such as web browsers or Discord.[/quote[

EDIT2: In 20.1.3 they fixed SOME of the black screen issues but others still exist. If it isn't the driver, how did they fix it with a driver update????????????? Let's use our head a bit, please! :)

Fixed Issues

An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when performing parallel actions such as web browsing, gaming or watching video.
An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when the system is left idle at desktop.

Known Issues

Grand Theft Auto™ 5 may experience a system hang or black screen at launch, when opening Radeon Overlay while in game, or after performing a task switch while in game.
Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics users may intermittently experience a black screen while gaming or on desktop. A potential temporary workaround is disabling hardware acceleration in applications running in the background such as web browsers or Discord.

Last edited:
System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Case Fractal Design G
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
That's the gist of it, they admit they are following "the black screen and other issues", but months later they still don't know where it lies (hence they don't say anything about a driver issue).
I don't think that is the gist. You can't fix something which is not yours to fix but yet you can't ignore the customers' complaints due to bad PR.
It doesnt say it isnt either...there is no denial or admitting anything. Useless.

I also said to check all drivers since navi release, but especially A2020 and newer. Not just one driver
You started this so find where AMD says that it is a driver issue.
Please find and give me a link to the driver because I didn't find it.

Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)
I don't think that is the gist. You can't fix something which is not yours to fix but yet you can't ignore the customers' complaints due to bad PR.

You started this so find where AMD says that it is a driver issue.
Please find and give me a link to the driver because I didn't find it.
Look at my edit....

If a driver has fixed SOME of the intermittent black screen issues, how is it NOT the driver (causing at least SOME of the issue)? What more are you looking for here????!!!!!!

bug

Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Case Raijintek Thetis
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
You can investigate and say where the problem lies, if that's the case.
Though it's curious you say the problem isn't AMD's when AMD dares not say that.

bug

Case Raijintek Thetis
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Look at my edit....

If a driver has fixed SOME of the intermittent black screen issues, how is it NOT the driver (causing at least SOME of the issue)? What more are you looking for here????!!!!!!
Hey, leave his preciousss alone!

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X ||| Intel Core i7-3930K
Motherboard ASUS ProArt B550-CREATOR ||| Asus P9X79 WS
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S ||| Be Quiet Pure Rock
Memory Crucial 2 x 16 GB 3200 MHz ||| Corsair 8 x 8 GB 1333 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1060 3GB ||| MSI GTX 680 4GB
Storage Samsung 970 PRO 512 GB + 1 TB ||| Intel 545s 512 GB + 256 GB
Display(s) Asus ROG Swift PG278QR 27" ||| Eizo EV2416W 24"
Case Fractal Design Define 7 XL x 2
Audio Device(s) Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 x 2
Mouse Razer Abyssus
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire XT
Software Ubuntu
I agree to the point where game bugs are the game devs' responsibility, and drivers should not do any workarounds at all.
But it is however the driver's responsibility to handle "misbehaving" applications, to the extent that it doesn't crash the driver and the OS. And in this regard there is a huge difference in driver quality between AMD and Nvidia.
You say that driver should handle misbehaving apps so it wont crash? The app is crashing the driver, why it is the drivers responsibility to handle the application's abnormal behavior?
I disagree with that.
I suggest you read my post again.
If an application does something bad, it's fair that the application crashes, but the driver should remain stable.

What users consider tolerable is subjective, but to me it's really not acceptable that something with user level privileges can crash systems like this.

There is not big fix. There's features adjustments AMD put into the driver and maybe certain games get some other stuff done but that is all.

The GCN and RDNA are backwards compatible. It has been said hundreds of times. Yet you still wait for a big driver fix.
There will be no "Navi driver fix", but the driver issues that has plagued AMD for years have to be resolved with a big fix. Underlying problems like this can't be solved with patchwork and workarounds. They need to identify the problematic parts and rewrite them completely. Until then this loop will continue; AMD launches a new card -> users complain about issues -> claims that drivers will mature (but they don't) -> repeat.

bug

Case Raijintek Thetis
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
I suggest you read my post again.
If an application does something bad, it's fair that the application crashes, but the driver should remain stable.

What users consider tolerable is subjective, but to me it's really not acceptable that something with user level privileges can crash systems like this.
Don't go for the red herring, he has no proof the fault lies with (any) applications ;)

System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Case Fractal Design G
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim

(I inferred to) Check all drivers since navi release, but especially A2020 and newer. Not just one driver. ;)

EDIT: WTH? What do you mean nope? There is a black screen issue listed as a problem (and a POTENTIAL workaround)!!! It's right there!! That is admitting there is an issue and they do not have a fix. It is a KNOWN ISSUE.

EDIT2: In 20.1.3 they fixed SOME of the black screen issues but others still exist. If it isn't the driver, how did they fix it with a driver update????????????? Let's use our head a bit, please! :)
You were right. Thanks for sharing the knowledge and proving I was wrong :)
Don't go for the red herring, he has no proof the fault lies with (any) applications ;)
If you have nothing to contribute to the conversation we are having then zip your hole and stop offending people.

System Name BloodRage
Processor R5 2600X PBO enabled
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite
Cooling Arctic Esports Duo
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000
Video Card(s) MSI VENTUS OC 2060 Super
Storage 120GB PNY SATA + 1TB WD Blue M.2
Display(s) Samsung CRG5 144hz QD
Case CiT cheap chassis
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy FX
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III Gold 650w
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Red Dragon Kumara
Software Win 10
Honestly, i have the fastest performing 5700-XT and feel sort of ripped off, the card is not tweakable to any reliable degree because hotspot temps will drop your OC anyway, it dumps a SHIT LOAD of heat in the room, drivers are very finnicky and black screens come and go...

Oh i also seem to have a magical pig version of the 5700-XT Aorus edition as it hit's 82c+ no matter which bios you use and the fans do not compensate for it either.
I have taken the card apart, at first i thought i was seeing a 7c drop when changing thermal paste, i was just using a fixed fan speed by mistake, back to original bios fan mode and it runs at 82+c stock in a case with good airflow.

LOL

Untitled.png

Last edited:
System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
Honestly, i have the fastest performing 5700-XT and feel sort of ripped off, the card is not tweakable to any reliable degree because hotspot temps will drop your OC anyway, it dumps a SHIT LOAD of heat in the room, drivers are very finnicky and black screens come and go...

Oh i also seem to have a magical pig version of the 5700-XT Aorus edition as it hit's 82c+ no matter which bios you use and the fans do not compensate for it either.
I have taken the card apart, at first i thought i was seeing a 7c drop when changing thermal paste, i was just using a fixed fan speed by mistake, back to original bios fan mode and it runs at 82+c stock in a case with good airflow.

LOL
Why have you not RMA'd your card yet? It was abundantly clear from the previous thread (which was locked because of the low-quality ranting) that you have a defective card.

RMA it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
There will be no "Navi driver fix", but the driver issues that has plagued AMD for years have to be resolved with a big fix. Underlying problems like this can't be solved with patchwork and workarounds. They need to identify the problematic parts and rewrite them completely. Until then this loop will continue; AMD launches a new card -> users complain about issues -> claims that drivers will mature (but they don't) -> repeat.

I've predicted this very thing to happen when AMD diversified the line up with multiple radically different chips, starting from Polaris. In hindsight we can conclude Polaris-Vega is a contributor to the problems Navi has today. And even still, Navi is also not 'finished'. AMD has iterated on a design that had fundamental problems. First with efficiency > bandaid jump to HBM to save the Fury X > two sets of drivers. Then came Polaris > late to market delta compression and still sub par performance, efficiency problem was back with GDDR5, cards capped at lower mid range perf. The fix to thát, was Vega... which was really just Fury X in a new tuxedo and similarly stalled in production and margin issues. But... yet another die to support.

Then came Navi... yet another die to support. Another 'overhaul' instead of iterating upon tried and tested technology. AMD keeps hitting the reset button, except they forget to actually do it differently this time. They just log back in to the same crappy session they can't seem to get out of. And its not like they haven't had the time by now. But maybe... MAYBE... RDNA2 is the real reset or RDNA was it... So far, however, it doesn't look that way.

Meanwhile, Nvidia is refining their CUDA arch and just keeps stacking better stuff on top of it, constantly tweaking the balance to whatever is optimal at the time of release. Their steady approach, of course along with their market share, has cultivated a very stable GPU base. Yes, there are some launch issues every gen, but they get ironed out pretty quickly, most of the time (some things are not...but they don't usually hit large numbers of users) and the overall view is that they're in control. AMD seems stuck between a rock and a hard place in that sense. 'We can't fix it'...they don't say it out loud, but realistically, that is what the results show us.

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alrighty, no more name calling.
Have a civil discussion.
No off topic posting.
If you have a problem report it.
Do Not Turn This Thread into another name calling rant fest.

Thanks, again.
And, Have a Wonderful Day

System Name BloodRage
Processor R5 2600X PBO enabled
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite
Cooling Arctic Esports Duo
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000
Video Card(s) MSI VENTUS OC 2060 Super
Storage 120GB PNY SATA + 1TB WD Blue M.2
Display(s) Samsung CRG5 144hz QD
Case CiT cheap chassis
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy FX
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III Gold 650w
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Red Dragon Kumara
Software Win 10
Why have you not RMA'd your card yet? It was abundantly clear from the previous thread (which was locked because of the low-quality ranting) that you have a defective card.

RMA it.

I fixed mine...

AMD drivers only let the cards fan max out at 30% no matter what, in performance tuning you can set the max much much higher, which obviously makes the card.. far louder.

So back to the topic, yes drivers are still garbage.

I followed this guys work: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/fftuy5

Low quality post by Hardcore Games
I fixed mine...

AMD drivers only let the cards fan max out at 30% no matter what, in performance tuning you can set the max much much higher, which obviously makes the card.. far louder.

So back to the topic, yes drivers are still garbage.

I followed this guys work: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/fftuy5

Following your link, one of the people on Reddit was having issues with his card. He diagnosed his problem to his computer case. Now this has always been a bone of contention with me. I am not a fan of the current case trends that has been going on for the past 4+ years. The added cost for the bling bling as well as air flow issues plus the additional costs to correct those Air flow issues IMHO has been swept under the rug.

I'm retired (system builder) but I still have a small but loyal customer base (10 to 20 years). I help them out to try to keep costs down and for the most part they are not the stereo typical Millennial/Zoomer Crowd. Just people that want their computer to run as long as possible before making another purchase.

I tell my clients you need a case (and the right fans) that will get all of the warm air out as quickly as possible. As an example I own 3 Corsair Carbide 500R and a Corsair Carbide400R and that is the style of case I refer my clients too. I also own a 900HAF. You want quiet then go with the current trends and pay the additional price for being quiet. You want a work horse and longevity to your computer components you go with the the style I referred too.

My current Ryzen System is hotter than my previous Ryzen 1800X/X370 setup. Both using the same case and same video card.
I can see why that person posting on Reddit was having issues with his video card. Every system build is different and every component affects the whole of that system build.

You have to look at everything when you make an assessment. Including the case being used. It is always good to have a test bench on hand for those purposes.

It has been 5 months with the Visiontek 5700 reference card and am quite satisfied with the card for the price I paid for. I am able to keep the temps down to the 64c (junction temp) range at 27c room temps. My room gets the sun on 3 sides so nice in the winter but god awful hot in the summer. I have had the card spike to 75c but my room as at 33+c when that happened. Again acceptable levels. Under volting and the right fan speed is what is keeping this card from burning out. Noise level is acceptable to me as I run the fans at 48%. Total noise level on this style of case is around 42 to 44dbs. Again I'm fine with that as the noise to my Alen hepa filter nearby makes louder noise than my Comp. I play 2 to 4 hours of OverWatch on a 1440p monitor on a high setting. 160+fps. When just viewing videos the temps drop between 42 and 47c. Junction temps.

I'm just giving out some info on what I am experiencing now. I do have a XFX 5700XT and that is a dog of a video card.

I got some ideas on what I am going to do with this card and if time allows I'll post my findings.

Regeneration

NGOHQ.COM
Damn, missed today's flame war. :(

High-end graphics cards (300w) need proper cooling both ON and AROUND. Don't be suprised if it hits 100c if you use a cheap mid-tower case.

I'm very happy with Corsair Obsidian 750D Air Flow Edition Full-Tower. OCed GTX 1070 hits 60c with stock coolers at load.

Graphics card fans should be set to 100% at 90c. If you set it to 40%, don't be suprised if the system shuts down. Now if its TOO LOUD, that's another problem.

For me, loud fans during gaming isn't a big deal. But if its REALLY THAT LOUD, just use 3rd party VGA cooler OR return/sell the card.

System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Case Fractal Design G
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
I have recently (2 weeks ago) bought a 5600 XT to check this so-called "driver issue" because I just needed to know. My friends have the 5700 XT - non XT and they did not have any problems which I have mentioned here and been pounded for it by some of the TPU society members. Now I got my own 5600 xt Navi and I have no driver issues. No crashes, no black screens (or any other color screens) Everything works as intended and I'm really happy with it.
But....
I've encountered a problem at the beginning. I had a black screen but I've fixed it. (random in game sometimes in the unigine during bench just like most people describe the problem. No pattern just pure random black screens). Turned out it was my good ol' PSU. (It actually started with my Vega 64 black screens that got me thinking). I've had my Corsair AXi 760W for 8 years. I got a new one, SeaSonic 750W GOLD. All problems gone. Actually I've discovered that Unigine Heaven runs faster with the brand new PSU using the same settings for the card which is not surprising.
In conclusion, maybe there are some drivers issues with the new Navi but I think it is a minor problem and a certain circumstance is necessary for the driver to crash or a black screen. I been saying this for a while and I wasn't received nicely here but most of the problems are user issues or hardware and the last one doesn't necessarily means graphics card.

RMA it.

Might not be eligible

Gigabytes policy
b) Dismantling the structure or maintenance on your own.

Think he had a thread/post on it.

Regeneration

NGOHQ.COM

RMA it.

His problem is overheating due to bad fan curve from factory and loud stock fans. RMA won't help.

Unfortunately, Gigabyte will just return it back.

He needs to exchange the card to another or upgrade the cooling system.

Gigabyte is known to release second revisions of products because of things like this.

Last edited:
Damn, missed today's flame war. :(

High-end graphics cards (300w) need proper cooling both ON and AROUND. Don't be suprised if it hits 100c if you use a cheap mid-tower case.

I'm very happy with Corsair Obsidian 750D Air Flow Edition Full-Tower. OCed GTX 1070 hits 60c with stock coolers at load.

Graphics card fans should be set to 100% at 90c. If you set it to 40%, don't be suprised if the system shuts down. Now if its TOO LOUD, that's another problem.

For me, loud fans during gaming isn't a big deal. But if its REALLY THAT LOUD, just use 3rd party VGA cooler OR return/sell the card.

I've had a good track record with Corsair with their cases. Personally I really liked their Carbide 400R with is incredibly hard to find these days. Which is why I have 3 500R cases. For some reason even though they were expensive for their time the 500R is more prevalent than the 400R. The 750D is a good case. Again if you got a case that can get the heat out asap then you go a winner.

Graphic cards concerning fans. For my reference card it was at 48% of fan speed as it's sweet spot. But you are right I had issues trying to lower down to the 40 to 43% range. I can raise the fan rate higher but after 50% is does sound like a jet engine. Kind of funny actually hearing it take off while I was testing for that sweet spot.

I have recently (2 weeks ago) bought a 5600 XT to check this so-called "driver issue" because I just needed to know. My friends have the 5700 XT - non XT and they did not have any problems which I have mentioned here and been pounded for it by some of the TPU society members. Now I got my own 5600 xt Navi and I have no driver issues. No crashes, no black screens (or any other color screens) Everything works as intended and I'm really happy with it.
But....
I've encountered a problem at the beginning. I had a black screen but I've fixed it. (random in game sometimes in the unigine during bench just like most people describe the problem. No pattern just pure random black screens). Turned out it was my good ol' PSU. (It actually started with my Vega 64 black screens that got me thinking). I've had my Corsair AXi 760W for 8 years. I got a new one, SeaSonic 750W GOLD. All problems gone. Actually I've discovered that Unigine Heaven runs faster with the brand new PSU using the same settings for the card which is not surprising.
In conclusion, maybe there are some drivers issues with the new Navi but I think it is a minor problem and a certain circumstance is necessary for the driver to crash or a black screen. I been saying this for a while and I wasn't received nicely here but most of the problems are user issues or hardware and the last one doesn't necessarily means graphics card.

Ahh PSU's one of the few places people kind of scrimp on and/or have no idea on how big or what kind to get. For my current Rig I bought a Rosewill Capstone 850 watt Modular Supply 80+ gold, and I got it for $80. It got good reviews so I picked one up and am happy with it. The same price now, if you can find it is $140.
I like a bit of overkill on my PSU as my watt usage under load is around 312 watts.

NOTE: there has been a current shortage of PSU's currently. This not because of Tariff, something else is going on.

My current build was a contest (private forum) to build a "Best bang for the buck build" for $900 during the holiday season. Which is superior to Linus Tech tips $900 holiday build that was sponsored by Nvidia. Since I was not shackled by "Sponsorship" I was able to squeeze more "creamy smoothness" of components as well as having a upgradeable path (X570 MB instead of a X470 or B450MB) for a foreseable future.

I think with the 5700 issues is that there are more than just drivers that are causing issues. What bothers me is that people are spending a lot of money now than ever before to get performance. And when, in this case the video card is not performing due to early on teething of sloppy drivers, then perceived quality control (in my case hell yes there is an issue with my 5700XT). people are going to be upset. And they have every right to be so.

Status
Not open for further replies.