• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

How to fix Thermal error & EDP other error in I5-1035G1

Ashen_99

Hello guys I'm using throttle stop for under Walt my lap. I got some good fps boot but my heat at 80 Celsius to 90 Celsius. Also I'm getting some error in throttle stop(Check Image 1).
And i put my setting below .Thanks for your time.

Image 1
Capture.PNG

Image 2
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

unclewebb

ThrottleStop & RealTemp Author
Your laptop has bad cooling. Many laptops have the same problem. Your settings in ThrottleStop look OK. If you want your computer to run cooler, you can slow it down or you can take your laptop apart and clean it. You might need to replace the thermal paste.

It is mostly just bad design. Thermal throttling has become normal for many laptops.

ThrottleStop 9.3

Ashen_99

Your laptop has bad cooling. Many laptops have the same problem. Your settings in ThrottleStop look OK. If you want your computer to run cooler, you can slow it down or you can take your laptop apart and clean it. You might need to replace the thermal paste.

It is mostly just bad design. Thermal throttling has become normal for many laptops.

ThrottleStop 9.3

Hello sir thank for your reply. I download and run new version of throttle stop now i cant see those errors but i have another issue my CPU not going more than 1995.68 MHZ. I don't know what happen i cant find a reason foe that. If u can help me to find what wrong with it really helpful. Thank for your valuable time. i put screenshots of my settings.

1624255769861.png

1624255800322.png

1624255834434.png

unclewebb

ThrottleStop & RealTemp Author
Check the Speed Shift box in the Turbo Power Limits window.

In the FIVR window, set IccMax for the core and cache to the maximum value, 255.75.

When testing, open Limit Reasons. Turn on the Log File option so you have a record of your CPU performance. Attach a log file to your next post.

Post a picture of the C states window when your computer is idle. Did you disable the C states? On your CPU, that would be a bad idea.