1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HTC Touch Dual panel

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by Frick, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    j0 all.

I recently bought two HTC Touch Duals (ala Niki), one works perfectly and the other has a dead screen (it looks like it's cracked when it's turned on but has no visible cracks).

It's in bits and pieces at the moment, and it seems like it's the panel. All cables and everything is intact. Now, would it be possible to buy a new one (or at least something that works) somewhere? Just the panel?

Thank's for looking!

Oh, the part number l is 60h00108-00m.

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. sneekypeet

sneekypeet Unpaid Babysitter Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    aside from direct from the phone manufacturer, which I doubt, try to buy one from the bay that is fuct in another manner?!?!

Frick says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU
  3. Frick

Thanks Received:
    Yah, I've been thinking about that.. BTW, I actually found two panels for sale: One from some company in China through some ebay-like site (um yeah) and one in good ol' Deutschland for €130.

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. sneekypeet

Thanks Received:
    no image, but I did find this....http://www.globaldirectparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HTC729690 MPN: 60H00108-00M

essentially i could get one to my door for like $31 USD with the promo code, but I would want to verify it is the exact piece you need.

Im sure we could work something out via Paypal if you can wait a week or two for the screen. a bit of googling leads me to believe that would be sub 50 Euro before shipping. Im thinking USPS can do it for around another 10-15 USD.

I also just went ahead and emailed the company for any additional info or literature they could provide;)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
    Frick says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU
  5. Frick

Thanks Received:
    Thank you sooo much, but I think I have to decline your kind offer. Funds are pretty tight and I have to get myself a laptop pretty soon for my studies. So I've decided to let that one go for now. :(

Thank you anyway! :)

10 Year Member at TPU
  6. sneekypeet

Thanks Received:
    Offer stands if money becomes available. Just so you know, I never did recieve a reply about the product information:(

10 Year Member at TPU