• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

DutchMeisteR

@DutchMeisteR you don't need HyperSLI at all. Just remove it and only use DifferentSLIAuto.

Hey Ember, if u read my first line u will see that i do.
I need it because i have a Crossfire based motherboard and have 2 SLI based cards. Its the only way that my motherboard will accept a 2-way SLI.
I already tried it only using DifferentSLI but it didnt work.

It works so its good :)

System Name Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Processor AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition
Motherboard Asus Crosshair IV Extreme
Cooling Corsair H100
Memory 8GB G.Skill Flare F3-16000CL7Q-4GBFLS (4 x 2GB)
Video Card(s) 3 x EVGA GTX 460 FTW EE
Storage 1 Western Digital Velociraptor 64MB 600GB SATA III
Display(s) ASUS VG278H 27"
Case Lian Li A77FA Silver
Power Supply Super Flower SF1200P-14HE 1200Watts Crystal Twilight
Software Games+++
Hi Anatolymik !

I have now the new Nvidia drivers 340.52 WHQL with the new HyperSLI 1.0, and the SLI activation option is no longer appears in the window of the Nvidia panel. Before I had the old Nvidia drivers 337 and the HyperSLI 0.96 and that had worked.

I have to tried to uninstall the hypersli and again new installed, but the problem is same.

My motherboard is an Asus Crosshair IV Extreme with CPU AMD Phenom II 1100T X6.

How can I resolve the problem ?
Thank you for your help.

Chris

Actually, I have the following informations :

Last edited:

DutchMeisteR

Ehrm Christophe, maybe you should read my post a few posts back where this problem is already solved.
DifferentSLI is the answer and its explained on page 87 of this thread..

Cooling Corsair H100
Software Games+++
Hi DutchMeister,
thank you for your post.
What is the difference between the "Different SLI v1.1" and the "Hyper SLI v. 1.0" ? Is the "Different SLI" an older soft as the Hyper SLI or is it a new version of the "Hyper SLI" ?
Or do Anatolymik now some searches for a future update for a new version of the Hyper SLI ?

Thank you for your help.
Chris

DutchMeisteR

Hi DutchMeister,
thank you for your post.
What is the difference between the "Different SLI v1.1" and the "Hyper SLI v. 1.0" ? Is the "Different SLI" an older soft as the Hyper SLI or is it a new version of the "Hyper SLI" ?
Or do Anatolymik now some searches for a future update for a new version of the Hyper SLI ?

Thank you for your help.
Chris

Hi Chris,
They are 2 different programs actually. HyperSLI is a program to make SLI possible between the same (older) videocards on older motherboards and on motherboards who dont support SLI but support Crossfire.
(It works on new motherboards 2 but now u can buy motherboards supporting both Crossfire and SLI so the program isnt necessary.)
DifferentSLI makes SLI possible between 2 or more different videocards on motherboards.

Anatolymik isnt supporting these programs anymore for a while now but i'm really happy they still work with the newest drivers.

The great thing about DifferentSLI is also that it brings back the SLI function in the newest drivers configuration screen from NVIDIA which seem to have dissapeared all of a sudden.

So if your SLI is working properly without HyperSLI then u should be using DifferentSLI to get the SLI-function visible again in the newest drivers configuration screen.
If that isnt working for you, u can try to install HyperSLI first and then install DifferentSLI to get it working and show the SLI-function in the configuration screen of your driver.
If that isnt working either then im out of options for you. Maybe someone else reading this post can help you then :)

A tip is u read the Readme files included in the program downloads first and do exactly as it says.
Make sure to have deleted your driver and used driversweeper before using both these programs.

Good luck and let me know if it helped for you.
Michael

Last edited:
Cooling Corsair H100
Software Games+++
Hi Chris,
They are 2 different programs actually. HyperSLI is a program to make SLI possible between the same (older) videocards on older motherboards and on motherboards who dont support SLI but support Crossfire.
(It works on new motherboards 2 but now u can buy motherboards supporting both Crossfire and SLI so the program isnt necessary.)
DifferentSLI makes SLI possible between 2 or more different videocards on motherboards.

Anatolymik isnt supporting these programs anymore for a while now but i'm really happy they still work with the newest drivers.

The great thing about DifferentSLI is also that it brings back the SLI function in the newest drivers configuration screen from NVIDIA which seem to have dissapeared all of a sudden.

So if your SLI is working properly without HyperSLI then u should be using DifferentSLI to get the SLI-function visible again in the newest drivers configuration screen.
If that isnt working for you, u can try to install HyperSLI first and then install DifferentSLI to get it working and show the SLI-function in the configuration screen of your driver.
If that isnt working either then im out of options for you. Maybe someone else reading this post can help you then :)

A tip is u read the Readme files included in the program downloads first and do exactly as it says.
Make sure to have deleted your driver and used driversweeper before using both these programs.

Good luck and let me know if it helped for you.
Michael

Hi Michael !
Thank you very much for your quick answer.
My motherboard is an Asus Crosshair VI Extreme. This motherboard is already equipped with a chip which allows to run several different graphiccards in 3-way SLI or Crossfire function. This chipsname is the Hydralogix of the manufacture Lucid. But at this time, unfortunately Lucid had abandoned to update his Hydralogix drivers and this SLI chip in no longer compatible with the new games at this time. The Hydralogix could run my 3 graphiccards in 3 way SLI without the bridge, even alraedy with differents cards.

My 3 graphiccards are same (3 x EVGA GTX 460 FTW EE). After the abandon of the update of the Lucid Hydralogix, the HyperSLI was the best solution at this time.

Now my questions are :

To install the differentSLI software, must I uninstall the HyperSLI and the Nvidia drivers first, or not ? And need I the SLI Bridge or not ?
Where can I download the last version of the DifferentSLI software ?
I have the software Ccleaner; is it work like as driversweeper ?

Thank you very much for your informations.

Best regards,
Chris

Last edited:

DutchMeisteR

Hey Chris,
Download the newest driver from Nvidia.
here is the link to the newest driver uninstaller program http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
What u should do is install this program first but do not use it yet.
After that uninstall your Nvidia driver in your configuration screen from windows.
Reboot in safe mode and use the Display Driver Uninstaller program to get rid of all left over parts of driver in your registry and on your harddrive.
I believe its the middle option which also says (highly recommended). Also select PHYSX as shown.
U should read well how this program works so you wont do anything stupid before u use it.
Disconnect your network internet cable so you wont get the annoying driver update from windows when u reboot again.

This is in no way CCleaner, this is really ment for Drivers.
CCleaner is for all your registry cleaning and im not a fan of it to be honest, but suit yourself.

here is the link to DifferentSLI 1.1 http://www.mediafire.com/download/c27fdatla4m5w5b/DifferentSLIAuto1.1.zip
Download the file, unpack it and read the included Readme file. It explains perfectly, step by step what to do.

So rebooted and u have no driver installed yet.
Now u can install your Nvidia driver. Dont reboot afterwards.
Now do step by step what the readme file says from DifferentSLI.
After you have patched and used the patch the program will ask you to reboot.
Now you can reboot and plug in your network internet cable.

If everything went ok you can select SLI in your configuration screen from Nvidia.
And your all done :)

I cannot answer your question if you have to have HyperSLI or not.
But from what i can read in your information you probably will need HyperSLI to get the SLI working and that program needs the SLI bridge to make it work.
Its gonna be trial and error to find out how to get it working.

This should be enough information to make it work.
Good luck :)

terrygollo

Bonjour a tous, je Vient vers vous, pour vous demander si cette methode fonctionne toujours. Je possede une carte mere p7p55d, avec un i5 750 oc une alim 650 whatt et deux carte graphique gtx 550 ti.
Cordialement terry

djkeenan

Just wanted to report that i use HyperSLI because i have 2 SLI cards on a Crossfire based motherboard and i also use DifferentSLI because SLI option dissapeared with the newest Nvidia drivers.

My HyperSLI works fine so i dont have to do anything about it when a new driver comes.
When a new driver appears i get rid of the old one first so i uninstall and use Driversweeper after that, which MUST be done otherwise i will get errors in the endprocess.
Reboot and have windows install the standard driver.
Install the newest betadriver 340.43
After that i rebooted.
Get a copy of "nvlddmkm.sys" from "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\" and put it where the patcher of DifferentSLI is.
Run DifferentSLIauto.exe and patch the file which will create a ".bak" file in the same map.
This file will be used and copied when u run "Install.cmd" as an administrator.
Reboot and go to Nvidia configurationscreen to turn SLI on.

For me this works.
Every new driver i have to do all the steps otherwise it will fail.
I used the old .bak file from the driver before and i got a BSOD on the new driver.

I hope this will help some people at least.
Good luck and tx to the guys who have made these programs a long time ago so i can still run some older cards on an even older rig :)

Below the pictures of my working HyperSLI and DifferentSLI on the newest driver

View attachment 57682

Hi DutchMeister. I need some help.

I've tried following you instructions and I've got to the point where I've created the patch using DifferentSLIAuto.exe but I cant run the launcher as an administrator because UAC is turned off. I dont understand how to get this to work because if UAC is turned off then the "run as an administrator" option will not work. Ive tried creating multiple alternative admin accounts but still get the warning "please run this as administrator". Did you install DifferentSLI with UAC still on?

thanks for any help

Dan

DutchMeisteR

Hi DutchMeister. I need some help.

I've tried following you instructions and I've got to the point where I've created the patch using DifferentSLIAuto.exe but I cant run the launcher as an administrator because UAC is turned off. I dont understand how to get this to work because if UAC is turned off then the "run as an administrator" option will not work. Ive tried creating multiple alternative admin accounts but still get the warning "please run this as administrator". Did you install DifferentSLI with UAC still on?

thanks for any help

Dan

Hi Dan,
here is the exact text from the readme file coming with DifferentSLI.
4) Copy original "nvlddmkm.sys" from "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\" and put it in the same folder as the patcher.
5) Run "DifferentSLIAuto.exe" and press patch, if everything went well it will say that patching was successful, if not contact Ember on techPowerUp! and do not continue.
6) Log in as Administrator
7) UAC must be disabled
8) run Install.cmd
9) Reboot

So... No need to run it as an admin.. you need to be logged in with an account that is an admin. UAC disabled in that account. Just run install.cmd
With me this works perfectly. My UAC is all the way off, im logged in my admin account which is the only account i use.
After that i just run the install.cmd which runs as an admin automatically. I do have the option when i right click this file to run it as an admin also.
Step 6 for me is something i do already so im not relogging after running the patch. I just run the patch and immediatly run install.cmd which says i have to reboot after that.
Works fine then.
Your problem isnt UAC related imo.. Its security related. I dont know what version of windows you are using but that could be causing the problem.
Im using W7 Professional x64. Simpler versions of windows like the Home version could cause some problems in the account rights area and that seems to be your problem.

Let me know how it goes

Michael

djkeenan

Hi Dan,
here is the exact text from the readme file coming with DifferentSLI.
4) Copy original "nvlddmkm.sys" from "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\" and put it in the same folder as the patcher.
5) Run "DifferentSLIAuto.exe" and press patch, if everything went well it will say that patching was successful, if not contact Ember on techPowerUp! and do not continue.
6) Log in as Administrator
7) UAC must be disabled
8) run Install.cmd
9) Reboot

So... No need to run it as an admin.. you need to be logged in with an account that is an admin. UAC disabled in that account. Just run install.cmd
With me this works perfectly. My UAC is all the way off, im logged in my admin account which is the only account i use.
After that i just run the install.cmd which runs as an admin automatically. I do have the option when i right click this file to run it as an admin also.
Step 6 for me is something i do already so im not relogging after running the patch. I just run the patch and immediatly run install.cmd which says i have to reboot after that.
Works fine then.
Your problem isnt UAC related imo.. Its security related. I dont know what version of windows you are using but that could be causing the problem.
Im using W7 Professional x64. Simpler versions of windows like the Home version could cause some problems in the account rights area and that seems to be your problem.

Let me know how it goes

Michael

Hi Michael. I'm running exactly the same version of windows as you and (just like you) running on the root admin account. Ive tried creating multiple admin accounts and running the program from there but still no luck. Im gonna try uninstalling everything (drivers, hyperSLI and differentSLI) and see if that works. If that fails im gonna reinstall windows, ive had problems with turning UAC off before, I just need to turn it off from day one and be done with it. UACs a great security idea but it just doesn't seem to work for me.

Edit: Ive tried editing the "install.cmd" installer and removed the "if" section that checks for admin rights. It now tells me the tools folder is missing. I Have created a folder on my desktop called differenentSLI and extracted everything to that folder with tools having its own separate folder i.e. "C:\Users\*my_pcs_name*\Desktop\differentSLI\tools". Ive tried putting the tools in the root folder of the installer but still no luck. Gonna try moving the folder to my documents and installing again.

Edit 2: Removed HyperSLI and the "IF" code line (by editing the install.cmd) for checking for the tools and it installed fine. The reason for this, i think, is because i installed windows 7 on a fresh SSD while windows 8 (on my old HDD) was still in my PC because of this windows 7 wont boot without the windows 8 HDD as it contains the Bootloader (no idea why the windows 7 installer did this). Now I can enable both card in the SLI control panel. As for why the IF arguement wasnt finding the tools folder... I have no idea :D

My new problem is my screen is Purple when I start games like Bioshock infinite and World of tanks. Funny thing is Company of Heroes 2 runs fine but only uses 15% of the other gtx 580 card. Im thinking maybe the second card is not getting enough power? Ive tried running re-enabling HyperSLI because my mobo is only crossfire compatible but SLI works fine with the z77 chipset. Nvidia are so snobby about running SLI with one card restricted to 4x Speed on a PCI-E 3.0 mobo. It makes no sense to me, pretty sure a gtx 580 wont be restricted by that amount of bandwidth...

ANYWAY you will probably want to know my hardware specs:

2x Palit GTX 580 SLI
Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H (like i said earlier, limited to 4x on the second PCI-e slot)
12gb of ram
120GB SSD (C drive) and 320gb HDD (D drive)
600W PSU OCZ see link for amps on 12v rails http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341010

Edit 3: Changed the cabling around and now SLI runs without problem (mostly). According to PSU calculator im 7W under what it recommends. It also shut itself off after 1 hour of gaming. Think that was due to overheating but could be lack of power. Gonna test now.

Last edited:

djkeenan

Read a thread about 4 way sli gtx 480s reaching 110C before shutting down so its not my temps. Youtube vid for anyone interested (WARNING: headphone wearers turn down volume :)

Gonna get a second psu and hook that up to the cards. This is actually good as I can now overlock my i5 2500K too. I think the above comments are useful for anyone-else having problems with installing DifferentSLI so im gonna leave 'em

thanks for the help Michael its good to have someone to bounce ideas off :D

Peace

Dan

DutchMeisteR

Read a thread about 4 way sli gtx 480s reaching 110C before shutting down so its not my temps. Youtube vid for anyone interested (WARNING: headphone wearers turn down volume :)

Gonna get a second psu and hook that up to the cards. This is actually good as I can now overlock my i5 2500K too. I think the above comments are useful for anyone-else having problems with installing DifferentSLI so im gonna leave 'em

thanks for the help Michael its good to have someone to bounce ideas off :D

Peace

Dan

Hi Dan,
Im happy for you that you figured it out on your own and found the problems regarding your setup.
Its so hard to figure out whats wrong with someone else's pc since pc's configurations can be so different.
What i can also recommend is installing nvidiaInspector.
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html
Its a free program where you can view and change the profiles from all existing games using the latest driver information. So with new drivers this info will change just as it changes in your drivers configuration screen.
Its like the configuration screen in the driver but then with way more options to choose and set. Theres even an option to show invisible settings which gives you even more to choose and alter when necessary. Only change what is needed though since it can cause misery if you dont know what your changing.

The problems i run into is that in the regular configuration screen you cannot set anything regarding the amounts of SLI cards used per gameprofile.
Some games like COD Ghosts for instance have a problem with that since the automatic amount set in SLI mode is Four...
If you install and run nvidiaInspector and click on the rightside in the middle of the screen next to driver version you enter the Profile settings screen.
After that has loaded you can look for the game you play in the top left of the screen.
Here you will see when you check the SLI option the basic settings Nvidia will use when u run SLI. It says Four in all cases with me when SLI is available so i always change that to Two since i have a two way SLI in my pc. This little gem removed the stuttering and flickering in COD Ghosts completely for me. I found this info when looking online for problems regarding Ghosts and the really poor performance of that game.

What also is important is whether there is an SLI profile available for that game.
Its been put under "SLI compatibility bits" at the top of the screen. When its empty behind it theres no profile for SLI.
I play Grid Autosport and the problem with the newest driver is they removed the profile for SLI in the driver.. So i looked it up on internet and i found that i had to delete the Grid Autosport profile in nvidiainspector and use the profile for GRID2 and link it to my executable for Grid autosport. And my SLI works fine now..
It can be different per game so looking it up for your game on internet can maybe solve your problem for the SLI to work properly also..
If u need some help regarding NvidiaInspector just ask.. Its fairly simple, when u hover over the buttons on top they show what they do. Almost all the command lines have a little menu to choose your best value for. Apply changes after changing and close the program, hopefully it will help.

Good luck on the PSU.. Mines a 1000 Watts which is enough for 2-way SLI. My treshold with temps is 100C on the memory when my card shuts down. It depends per game, toning down the graphics settings will help eventually. For me PHYSX games will cause heating up on my second GPU since i run 560Ti's .. They arent that powerful in Watchdogs for instance.. Higher AA and higher texture settings are also always a big heater for them.

Good luck and keep me updated.. Its my pleasure to help someone, this program gave my pc a few years longer so i know its great to find a working solution :)

Michael

Last edited:

cheddle

Hey All.

Looking for some advice... I see there are a few tools here for getting SLI to work on a crossfire board. I cant find any posts concerning my specific setup. so I thought I would ask.

I just bought an MSI z97m-g43 & g3258 - the z97m-g43 has PCIe 3.0 slots, one is 16x and one is 4x - why nvidia choose to not support pcie 3.0 4x is beyond me... I didn't realise when I bought it that it wouldn't have SLI (seeing as Intels site suggests the z97 has 8x/8x by default) I assume MSI have split the PCIe bandwidth to run the M.2 or something...

I use a gtx770 - I am about to go and buy another gtx770 and run them in SLI. I dont reeeally want to have to buy another motherboard given my current one is a month old.

I would like to know if anyone can confirm that HyperSLI or DifferentSLI will work - and if so under what driver version - and once working how I should deal with driver updates.

Im running 340.52 at the moment

Nvidia limiting their support for SLI has reduced my confidence in them and I am one again considering the red team...

DutchMeisteR

Hey All.

Looking for some advice... I see there are a few tools here for getting SLI to work on a crossfire board. I cant find any posts concerning my specific setup. so I thought I would ask.

I just bought an MSI z97m-g43 & g3258 - the z97m-g43 has PCIe 3.0 slots, one is 16x and one is 4x - why nvidia choose to not support pcie 3.0 4x is beyond me... I didn't realise when I bought it that it wouldn't have SLI (seeing as Intels site suggests the z97 has 8x/8x by default) I assume MSI have split the PCIe bandwidth to run the M.2 or something...

I use a gtx770 - I am about to go and buy another gtx770 and run them in SLI. I dont reeeally want to have to buy another motherboard given my current one is a month old.

I would like to know if anyone can confirm that HyperSLI or DifferentSLI will work - and if so under what driver version - and once working how I should deal with driver updates.

Im running 340.52 at the moment

Nvidia limiting their support for SLI has reduced my confidence in them and I am one again considering the red team...

Hey Cheddle,
Your asking for people to watch in the future which is impossible :)
2nd.. you should consider that if you buy a 2nd gtx770 for your board that there will be a performance loss if HyperSLI and DifferentSLI together will work (because thats what i need 2 on a Crossfire based board) because its a software based solution for your hardware problem.
Should be about 10% give or take less then on a ordinary SLI between the 2 cards. U might want to try and get a SLI supporting board for those cards.
I dont understand why you wouldnt buy a board which supports both SLI and Crossfire, because now that seems pretty standard on most gaming boards. That will mean you can switch between Nvidia or AMD whatever you prefer without all the hassle..
Its your choice ofcourse. Good luck making it :)

Michael

Daftpunker

So Iv been using this for a while now Iv a Mac Pro 1.1 running a Mac OSx Lion and windows 8.1. I am still using hyper SLI on windows 8.1 on the 335 drivers with 2 evga GTX660 SC and Iv run into a FPS issue that never happened before when running in SLI i only get 15 FPS in assassins creed 4 and a few other games with SLI disabled I get around 40FPS I use to get 60 FPS plus in SLI Im just wondering has anyone else run into this issue and has there been any work of hyper SLI ever been updated again

So Iv been using this for a while now Iv a Mac Pro 1.1 running a Mac OSx Lion and windows 8.1. I am still using hyper SLI on windows 8.1 on the 335 drivers with 2 evga GTX660 SC and Iv run into a FPS issue that never happened before when running in SLI i only get 15 FPS in assassins creed 4 and a few other games with SLI disabled I get around 40FPS I use to get 60 FPS plus in SLI Im just wondering has anyone else run into this issue and has there been any work of hyper SLI ever been updated again
Have you tried differentSLIauto?

System Name Cooler Master Elite (case name)
Processor Amd 1090T X6 3.2Ghz
Motherboard Asus m4a89gtd pro/usb3
Cooling oversize fans
Memory 16 gigs ddr3 2000Mhz
Video Card(s) 2 - nvidia gtx 560's sli 2 gigs each video memory
Storage 6 - terabytes sata
Display(s) samsung syncmaster 2330 hd monitor
Case coolermaster elite
Audio Device(s) realtek on-board
Power Supply coolermaster 1000 watts
Software windows 7 64- bit enterprise
Benchmark Scores not available at this time.
Have you tried differentSLIauto?
What exactly has to be done with hypersli to bring it to a updated condition? If I could get the source code, and figure out what needs to be done, I'd be willing to try, I don't code
that much, but maybe I could figure it out.

System Name Sweet Dreams
Processor Intel Core i7 3770
Motherboard Intel DP67DE B3
Cooling CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 EVO
Memory 2x Kingston 8GB 1333MHz DDR3
Video Card(s) Zotac GeForce GTX 970
Storage Corsair Force GS 128GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB
Display(s) Samsung TV Monitor T22C310 + Samsung SyncMaster B2030N
Case Thermaltake Commander MS-I Black
Audio Device(s) Durabrand VS-214
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Mouse CoolerMaster Storm Recon White
Keyboard Aerocool Templarius Arma
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Benchmark Scores http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=5029427&postcount=880
I will try... GA-B75M-D3H + 2x GTX 580 MSI TF II. One of the cards is showing artifacts, but I think it's okay for a SLI setup.

System Name Cooler Master Elite (case name)
Processor Amd 1090T X6 3.2Ghz
Motherboard Asus m4a89gtd pro/usb3
Cooling oversize fans
Memory 16 gigs ddr3 2000Mhz
Video Card(s) 2 - nvidia gtx 560's sli 2 gigs each video memory
Storage 6 - terabytes sata
Display(s) samsung syncmaster 2330 hd monitor
Case coolermaster elite
Audio Device(s) realtek on-board
Power Supply coolermaster 1000 watts
Software windows 7 64- bit enterprise
Benchmark Scores not available at this time.
I've noticed a number of people here asking about the source code to hypersli, I wouldn't mind getting it myself just to take a look at it, if the original developer isn't actively maintaining it, why not post the sources
somewhere that anyone can get it and look at it? Maybe a new group of coders could get together and restart the hypersli project, just a thought.

IMweasel

I did a comparison session to determine if it was worth it to upgrade to the latest v344 Nvidia graphics driver and use DifferentSLI 1.1, or instead stick to v335 and HyperSLI 1.0.
The hardware vitualization mode of HyperSLI proves to outperform it's software mode in any benchmark, and also DifferentSLI which performs in software mode as well.
I tested this with 2x Asus GTX660DC2T
Results:

DifferentSLI with Nvidia driver v344 - HyperSLI with Nvidia driver v335/software - HyperSLI with Nvidia driver v335/hardware

3Dmark 1.3.708

Fire Strike 6999 7265 7597
Sky Diver 18937 19806 20937
Cloud Gate 20646 18272 20691​
Ice Storm 73066 103202 118342
Conclusion:
Considerations on which combination to use are really a personal thing here.
Different hardware setups could yield very different results.

Cooling Corsair H100
Software Games+++
Hi
I have installed DifferentSliAuto. It works, but now, at the bottom right it is writed "Windows 7 Mode Test 7601" on the desktop of my OS.

What is it ? (My windows is original and activated) this problem is every time after the installation of the DifferentSLIAuto.

I have found the process-solution to remove this message but when I run this process to remove this message, after the Nvidia drivers are not any more detected.

Can you help me to install the DifferentSLIAuto without this message ?

Thank you in advance.

Devill23

Hi guys i was looking all around but couldnt find updated guide on how to run SLI on Crossfire on LGA775 mobo and where to download what is needed. So if you can help me ill be more than happy.

Mi system is:

C2Q 6600
Gyagbite EP45 EXTREME
4x2GB Corsair Dominator
1 x Asus GTX580 (for now)
and other goodies :)