• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I cant decide dammit

which 1?

• NorthQ alu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NorthQ copper

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Stop being a cheap git, Zalman VF900

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters

Ketxxx

Heedless Psychic
System Name Ravens Talon
Processor AMD R7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.3v
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Modded 240mm Coolermaster Liquidmaster
Memory 2x16GB Klevv BoltX 3600MHz & custom timings
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil
Storage 250GB Asgard SSD, 1TB Integral SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda
Display(s) 27" BenQ Mobiuz
Case NZXT Phantom 530
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-E
Power Supply 1000w Supernova
Software Windows 10 x64
Benchmark Scores Fast. I don't need epeen.
Actually the fans are well placed and avoid and critical areas having a "dead zone", by design of the cooler you can also adapt it in a number of ways as well. So I can actually make it perform better than a Zalman. Heatpipes are great, but they only work if their made from VERY high grade copper or aluminium, if their not they can easily be more a hinderence than a help from my experience.

rpg711

Processor Intel P-4 3ghz @ to 4.7ghz 1.55 vcore
Motherboard ECS C19-A SLI
Cooling Thermaltake Golden Orb 2
Memory OCz ddr2 333mhz@ 432mhz 2 volts
Video Card(s) HIS ICEQ2 x800gto vivo 650/650 soon to volt mod
Storage 160gb seagate baracuda 7200 rpm+160gb western digital 7200rpm pata in pata raid 0
Display(s) Samsung 17" LCD
Case RAIDMAX MUSTANG
Audio Device(s) Realtec integrated sound with fiber optical and coaxal? lol never heard of that 1
Power Supply Ultra ULT31845 X-Finity 500W
Software Windows XP Pro,, getting 64 bit soon...
demonbrawn said:
Honestly, I prefer those massive coolers that have the plastic that practically covers the whole thing, like what HIS puts on their cards (IceQ cooling) because they blow the hot air out of the case. However, they do take up the room for a second slot, but I got a motherboard in which the video cards have 2 spaces inbetween them, so it worked out.
i like them too exept the only thing that i think is wrong is it says arctic cooling on the fan...lol probably just another modded silencer

demonbrawn said:
Yeah, the IceQ coolers are UV sensative, so they're cool if you have a blacklight. BUT, too bad you can't just buy the coolers by themselves... at least I don't think you can.
ya just buy a arctic cooling silencer