• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I experience half the FPS of one card with a crossfire R9 290 setup.

Processor ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard AB350m Pro4
Cooling custom loop
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force TXKD416G3600HC18ADC01 16gbs XMP
Video Card(s) HP GTX1650 super 4gb
Storage MZVLB256HBHQ-000H1 PM981a (256GB)/3TB HDD
Display(s) Nitro XF243Y Pbmiiprx
Case Rosewill CULLINAN
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair 750w
Mouse Best Buy Insignia
Keyboard Best Buy Insignia
Software Win 10 pro
sorry for the long posts but speaking of power supply's. you could have a psu that is degrading. i just had to change one for a friend. if you go to your bios and look at the hardware monitoring tab there should be a 12v 3.3 and 5v or something like that and each one will have a voltage reading in real time next to it.
the 12 volt should be 12.1-12.4 but nothing less than 12v the same applys to the rest the 3.3 should be just a tad over but nothing less than 3.3 the 5v should be 5.1 but nothing less if any of these numbers are less than the there staited voltage your psu is going bad or is just a poor built psu. remember not all psu ar built even sometimes you just get a poor one like cpus with overclocking same principle. thats why they built this tab in the bios so you could monitor whats happening. another thing that could cause these to have low voltage readings is defective components. try pulling out one video card and see if the voltages change drastically. they will change but the voltage should never go above 12.9 volts if your voltage readings are already under you might consider a new power supply.

so....
check voltage readings.
check to make sure all fans are working right and correlate to gpu temp
use process of elimination. move components around remove swap play with it a little for results
if all checks out fine look into a new cpu the i7 3770k will take you past lga1150 so its not a bad investment but if you wait too long it will be.

another thing it might be is software. what do you have for virus protection? is your cpu ever running at a low idle percentages in windows 1-2% max at desktop with an occasional jump to 5%?
something you might try is making a 100gb partition just for gaming with minimal software installations and see if it still does the same thing. if you need help with this just say so and i will post how so you dont have to delete your current installation. you can always make it one partition again after the test or leave it just for gaming.

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
sorry for the long posts but speaking of power supply's. you could have a psu that is degrading. i just had to change one for a friend. if you go to your bios and look at the hardware monitoring tab there should be a 12v 3.3 and 5v or something like that and each one will have a voltage reading in real time next to it.
the 12 volt should be 12.1-12.4 but nothing less than 12v the same applys to the rest the 3.3 should be just a tad over but nothing less than 3.3 the 5v should be 5.1 but nothing less if any of these numbers are less than the there staited voltage your psu is going bad or is just a poor built psu. remember not all psu ar built even sometimes you just get a poor one like cpus with overclocking same principle. thats why they built this tab in the bios so you could monitor whats happening. another thing that could cause these to have low voltage readings is defective components. try pulling out one video card and see if the voltages change drastically. they will change but the voltage should never go above 12.9 volts if your voltage readings are already under you might consider a new power supply.

That's not completely true. ATX spec calls for +/- 5% variance on +5v, +12v, +3.3v, and 5v standby along with +/- 10% variance on the negative voltage rails. A PSU could be outputting 11.8v and not have a problem and lower output voltages are more common when a PSU is producing peak power. 11.4v - 12.6v is considered "acceptable" by spec, but anything above 11.7 and below 12.3 is considered good.

As for the i7 argument, stop making it. The only benefit to be had would be going from PCI-E 2.0 to 3.0 if you're going from a SB chip to an IVB chip, which still wouldn't result in huge gains considering Sandy CPUs are exceptional over clockers.

If you go back to the first page and read, you'll see he has no side panel fan or any airflow near the bottom of his case with the exception of the power supply (which very well could have cruddy fan.) So pardon me if I keep sounding like a broken record, but it seems very clear (at least to me,) that air flow is a problem considering the OP said the second GPU (the one on the very bottom) is running a lot hotter than the top on. That scream airflow.

Read the thread before posting please.

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
Read the thread before posting please.

It's also worth nothing that the OP's cards perform perfectly and as expected in synthetic benchmarks, but the issues only seem to arise in Crysis 3 and BF Multiplayer. He also posted a screenshot of his CPU while gaming alongside the 50% on each GPU. His CPU was completely maxed out at 99% on all cores.

Also he hasn't been back in days. We're basically bickering amongst ourselves. For all we know OP has it sorted now. I recommend we stop making guesses until he reports back.

Processor ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard AB350m Pro4
Cooling custom loop
Case Rosewill CULLINAN
Audio Device(s) onboard
Mouse Best Buy Insignia
Software Win 10 pro
the power supply could seem in spec but when under load it takes a sever voltage drop and being that these are r9 290 they are very picky with the amount they receive. besides it was a suggestion and no, a good psu will stay above 12 volts not below all my corsair power supplys stay above along with my thermaltake im using now. yes you are right about the 10% part but try to stay in yhe +10% part not -10%. less power is actually worse than more.

also he has a fan in the front lower part of the case. his temps are moderatly high but not extremely high they arnt that bad. also i said he should check his fan speeds to make sure they are correct for the temps. the i7 argument is about the op asking about the i7 3770k. if he can get an i5 that will work too but not a lower end one. for the price difference and with those 2 cards why sell himself short get the better if hes got that kind of setup and money later.

i did suggest other possibility's such as software and card configuration. i would suggest you also reading that i do believe it could be his cpu and the fact that it is getting old. another thing is why the attitude? op asked for suggestions and is probably set on what the problem is and is going to move on. people ask these questions because they want help and suggestions. i recommend instead just thinking your right all the time consider everyone elses posts and suggestions. finding the good and building something better of it so you can solve problems faster.

Last edited:
System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
the power supply could seem in spec but when under load it takes a sever voltage drop and being that these are r9 290 they are very picky with the amount they receive. besides it was a suggestion and no, a good psu will stay above 12 volts not below all my corsair power supplys stay above along with my thermaltake im using now. yes you are right about the 10% part but try to stay in yhe +10% part not -10%. less power is actually worse than more. also he has a fan in the front lower part of the case. his temps are moderatly high but not extremely high they arnt that bad. also i said he should check his fan speeds to make sure they are correct for the temps. the i7 argument is about the op asking about the i7 3770k. if he can get an i5 that will work too but not a lower end one. for the price difference and with those 2 cards why sell himself short get the better if hes got that kind of setup and money later. also i did suggest other possibility's such as software and card configuration. i would suggest you also reading that i do believe it could be his cpu and the fact that it is getting old. another thing is why the attitude? op asked for suggestions and is probably set on what the problem is and is going to move on. people ask these questions because they want help and suggestions. i recommend instead just thinking your right all the time consider everyone elses posts and suggestions. finding the good and building something better of it so you can solve problems faster.

Not being nasty, but please put a few line breaks in your posts. Easier to read different aspects of information that way.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
@Final_Fighter - And as Rcoon pointed out, this only happens in those two games in multiplayer. If it was the PSU the problem would be more consistent. And 11.8V is within specs and it was a hypothetical number I assume. A PSU can hover around that number and still be called good.

Processor ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard AB350m Pro4
Cooling custom loop
Case Rosewill CULLINAN
Audio Device(s) onboard
Mouse Best Buy Insignia
Software Win 10 pro
Not being nasty, but please put a few line breaks in your posts. Easier to read different aspects of information that way.

will do also new to hear cant believe the negativity so far not so much from you though. do you guys really get below the 12volt mark with your psu? the ones that have done that on me always made my pc act funky

Last edited:
Processor ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard AB350m Pro4
Cooling custom loop
Case Rosewill CULLINAN
Audio Device(s) onboard
Mouse Best Buy Insignia
Software Win 10 pro
@Final_Fighter - And as Rcoon pointed out, this only happens in those two games in multiplayer. If it was the PSU the problem would be more consistent. And 11.8V is within specs and it was a hypothetical number I assume. A PSU can hover around that number and still be called good.

i not saying its the psu just might want to check for safety could be software also

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
will do also new to hear cant believe the negativity so far not so much from you though. do you guys really get below the 12volt mark with your psu? the ones that have done that on my always made my pc act funky

If it's stable there shouldn't be any problem running below 12V, as long as it's within specs. Better PSU's will obviously be more stable, and that does affect how long your hardware will live. But just being under 12V is not harmful.

(BTW, software is not reliable as voltage measurement)

Processor ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard AB350m Pro4
Cooling custom loop
Case Rosewill CULLINAN
Audio Device(s) onboard
Mouse Best Buy Insignia
Software Win 10 pro
If it's stable there shouldn't be any problem running below 12V, as long as it's within specs. Better PSU's will obviously be more stable, and that does affect how long your hardware will live. But just being under 12V is not harmful.

(BTW, software is not reliable as voltage measurement)

fully agree. just the psu came to mind because my friend had a build were the psu was the culprit. didnt think it would be this big of deal though just thought i would bring it up as something to look at.

Processor ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard AB350m Pro4
Cooling custom loop
Case Rosewill CULLINAN
Audio Device(s) onboard
Mouse Best Buy Insignia
Software Win 10 pro
This is just a grab from the latest TPU PSU review. http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/CoolerMaster/VSM750/5.html

You can look at almost any review, yes, the voltages put out by almost every rail will go down when you near their capacity limit, but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't work at those loads.

ya and i would say thats a good power supply because the voltage is actually just a tad over 12 3 and 5 volts before the load is applied this is what i meant to say about a psu being a good one . i thought that people might understand the pc isnt under load in the bios i should have clarified. the voltage will go lower when under load thats what i meant by voltage drop thank you for this info. thats what i mean by taking the good and building something better.

Last edited:

OneMoar

There is Always Moar
System Name RPC MK2.5
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Pro V2
Cooling Enermax ETX-T50RGB
Memory CL16 BL2K16G36C16U4RL 3600 1:1 micron e-die
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 3070 Ti GAMING OC
Storage ADATA SX8200PRO NVME 512GB, Intel 545s 500GBSSD, ADATA SU800 SSD, 3TB Spinner
Display(s) LG Ultra Gear 32 1440p 165hz Dell 1440p 75hz
Case Phanteks P300 /w 300A front panel conversion
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus+ Platinum 750W
Mouse Kone burst Pro
Keyboard EVGA Z15
Software Windows 11 +startisallback
its not a hardware problem is a software problem its crossfire neither bf4 nor crysis 3 have functional profiles for the 290
mutli-gpu setups are ALWAYS more trouble then they are worth for a single monitor

Processor ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard AB350m Pro4
Cooling custom loop
Case Rosewill CULLINAN
Audio Device(s) onboard
Mouse Best Buy Insignia
Software Win 10 pro
its not a hardware problem is a software problem its crossfire it SUCKS and neither BF4 nor Crysis 3 are very well optimized for it
solution disable crossfire sell the second card and save up and buy a GTX 770

ya that might be the easy route for the op. the one i would have taken if i ran in to this. but if i could buy 2 r9 290......

System Name SnowFire / The Reinforcer
Processor i7 10700K 5.1ghz (24/7) / 2x Xeon E52650v2
Motherboard Asus Strix Z490 / Dell Dual Socket (R720)
Cooling RX 360mm + 140mm Custom Loop / Dell Stock
Memory Corsair RGB 16gb DDR4 3000 CL 16 / DDR3 128gb 16 x 8gb
Video Card(s) GTX Titan XP (2025mhz) / Asus GTX 950 (No Power Connector)
Storage Samsung 970 1tb NVME and 2tb HDD x4 RAID 5 / 300gb x8 RAID 5
Display(s) Acer XG270HU, Samsung G7 Odyssey (1440p 240hz)
Case Thermaltake Cube / Dell Poweredge R720 Rack Mount Case
Audio Device(s) Realtec ALC1150 (On board)
Power Supply Rosewill Lightning 1300Watt / Dell Stock 750 / Brick
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard Logitech G19S
Software Windows 11 Pro / Windows Server 2016
Please note the part where I mention 'the performance loss he is describing.' He is getting worse frames with two cards than one, what combination (or lack of ) GPU usage % would that work, mathematically speaking?

If however the point was that he is getting XX frames on a single card, and only XX(+19 extra) under Crossfire, then we could say the CPU might be bottlenecking the TWO gpus and not returning the desired results - such as near 100% scaling, doubling the FPS.

As for your example of an i5 unlocked at 4.5ghz, wasn't it a big contention a few years ago that the i7 was a bit unnecessary for general home gaming use, in contrast to the cheaper i5? Yet the i7 does not bottleneck two AMD 290s? So why would the i5 at 4.5ghz? And furthermore, it's one thing to say performance may be different for any GPU setup when overclocking your CPU from 3.4 to 4.5ghz, but to say it renders a multi-GPU setup into a crippled state, with very poor
At what point did I say either setup i5 or i7 overclocked would bottleneck? I never stated that and said either perform exactly the same in most cases (with very rare exceptions).

The problem is also not a crossfire profile...both games have had profiles that work very well for a very long time (I can attest to that)....

System Name My baby
Processor Athlon II X4 620 @ 3.5GHz, 1.45v, NB @ 2700Mhz, HT @ 2700Mhz - 24hr prime95 stable
Motherboard Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
Cooling Sonic Tower Rev 2 with 120mm Akasa attached, Akasa @ Front, Xilence Red Wing 120mm @ Rear
Memory 8 GB G.Skills 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) ATI ASUS Crossfire 5850
Storage Crucial MX100 SATA 2.5 SSD
Display(s) Lenovo ThinkVision 27" (LEN P27h-10)
Case Antec VSK 2000 Black Tower Case
Audio Device(s) Onkyo TX-SR309 Receiver, 2x Kef Cresta 1, 1x Kef Center 20c
Power Supply OCZ StealthXstream II 600w, 4x12v/18A, 80% efficiency.
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
its not a hardware problem is a software problem its crossfire neither bf4 nor crysis 3 have functional profiles for the 290
mutli-gpu setups are ALWAYS more trouble then they are worth for a single monitor

I 100% agree.

Typically even during a CPU bottleneck crossfire would still yield some performance increase or at least maintain performance of a single GPU. The fact that his frame rate has decreased significantly below even that of a single GPU indicates its likely a driver, OS, the game(s), or configuration. To a lesser extent heat or a failing power supply. But a CPU bottleneck makes no sense.

Also he hasn't been back in days. We're basically bickering amongst ourselves. For all we know OP has it sorted now. I recommend we stop making guesses until he reports back.

I agree the OP hasn't returned it makes no sense arguing if he isn't interested in our solutions. If he has solved it he should atleast return and let us know and click the thanks button.

System Name Cyberpower PC
Processor i7-3770k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme 4
Cooling Corsair H55 Liquid Cooling
Memory 16GB DDR3 HyperX Savage @ 2400MHz
Video Card(s) 2x R9 290 4GB XFX DD
Storage 3TB ( 1x1TB + 1x2TB ) @ 7200rpm
Display(s) 3x Acer XG270HU 1440p (Freesync Capable)
Case NZXT H440
Audio Device(s) Logitech G510 Keyboard + Integrated MB.
Power Supply XFX 850W XXX PRO Edition - Silver Certified
Mouse Mad Catz Cyborg RAT 7 Contagion(White) / Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 7 64-bit
Hi, Everyone.

Thanks for all of your replies.
I managed to get some money and I went ahead and bought the i7-3770k earlier today so it should arrive by Wednesday/Thursday. I should be able to tell you by then if it helps so that we are able to settle this. :)
I had been wanting a new CPU anyway so this kind of gave me an excuse to buy one, even if it turns out that my CPU isn't the cause of the problem.

I had not been ignoring any of your posts, if that's what any of you thought; I just merely wasn't aware that there were any new ones. After page 2, I received no more emails notifying me that someone had posted on my thread so I had assumed that there were no more messages. I came on today and to my delight, there were another 2 pages of replies which I am very grateful for. It's nice to know others are trying to help you.

For those of you whom were wondering what my CPU usage was(in-game*) whilst only using 1 GPU, then here it is:

Also, for those of you whom are talking about whether it's my PSU, then here is a snapshot of the figures whilst in-game*:

I have tried a couple of drivers (I did make sure the previous ones were uninstalled before installing new ones), and they didn't really help. 14.7 just seemed to be absolutely disastrous in terms of multi-gpu gaming, so I stuck with 14.6 which seems to be stable.

In terms of windows updates, I have all the necessary ones installed.
In terms of software, then I'm not sure.... anti-virus was mentioned so I turned it off and it didn't make a difference (as I expected), but I was just trying out what people had said : )
In terms of the airflow, I keep my side panel off even though it has a 1x120mm fan because the temperatures are quite a bit lower when it is like that. My tower is quite packed(picture shown on page 1) so there isn't much room for sufficient airflow, so I chose to take the side panel off.

*in-game refers to Crysis 3 Multiplayer

Last edited:

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Software MacOS 12.1
Hi, Everyone.

Thanks for all of your replies.
I managed to get some money and I went ahead and bought the i7-3770k earlier today so it should arrive by Wednesday/Thursday. I should be able to tell you by then if it helps so that we are able to settle this. :)
I had been wanting a new CPU anyway so this kind of gave me an excuse to buy one, even if it turns out that my CPU isn't the cause of the problem.

I had not been ignoring any of your posts, if that's what any of you thought; I just merely wasn't aware that there were any new ones. After page 2, I received no more emails notifying me that someone had posted on my thread so I had assumed that there were no more messages. I came on today and to my delight, there were another 2 pages of replies which I am very grateful for. It's nice to know others are trying to help you.

For those of you whom were wondering what my CPU usage was(in-game) whilst only using 1 GPU, then here it is:

I have tried a couple of drivers (I did make sure the previous ones were uninstalled before installing new ones), and they didn't really help. 14.7 just seemed to be absolutely disastrous in terms of multi-gpu gaming, so I stuck with 14.6 which seems to be stable.

In terms of windows updates, I have all the necessary ones installed.
In terms of software, then I'm not sure.... anti-virus was mentioned so I turned it off and it didn't make a difference (as I expected), but I was just trying out what people had said : )
In terms of the airflow, I keep my side panel off even though it has a 1x120mm fan because the temperatures are quite a bit lower when it is like that. My tower is quite packed(picture shown on page 1) so there isn't much room for sufficient airflow, so I chose to take the side panel off.

Holy CPU load, Batman! I take it the cores are idle when the game isn't running (nothing running in the background)? That would be a CPU bottleneck alright and I definitely would stand corrected if that's the case.

System Name My baby
Processor Athlon II X4 620 @ 3.5GHz, 1.45v, NB @ 2700Mhz, HT @ 2700Mhz - 24hr prime95 stable
Cooling Sonic Tower Rev 2 with 120mm Akasa attached, Akasa @ Front, Xilence Red Wing 120mm @ Rear
Holy CPU load, Batman! I take it the cores are idle when the game isn't running (nothing running in the background)? That would be a CPU bottleneck alright and I definitely would stand corrected if that's the case.

But the important question is should he be getting bottlenecked?

And can a bottleneck explain 2 cards performing 50% worse than 1 card? Have you seen any previous examples of this?

Case NZXT H440
Keyboard Logitech G510
Yea, the cores are idle when the game isn't running, as far as I'm aware:

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Software MacOS 12.1
But the important question is should he be getting bottlenecked?

And can a bottleneck explain 2 cards performing 50% worse than 1 card? Have you seen any previous examples of this?

Nope, but do you have any better suggestion on what it could be? CFX has some level of CPU overhead, but it's not that much. I wouldn't expect it to perform just as well if you add a second card if one card is already pegging out the CPU since the CPU already has to do some more work to drive that second GPU, but I also wouldn't expect it to be 50% slower.

Another question worth answering would be, with just one GPU, what does the GPU usage look like while the CPU is pegged out? I suspect that it's probably not 95-100%.

OneMoar

There is Always Moar
System Name RPC MK2.5
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Pro V2
Cooling Enermax ETX-T50RGB
Memory CL16 BL2K16G36C16U4RL 3600 1:1 micron e-die
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 3070 Ti GAMING OC
Storage ADATA SX8200PRO NVME 512GB, Intel 545s 500GBSSD, ADATA SU800 SSD, 3TB Spinner
Display(s) LG Ultra Gear 32 1440p 165hz Dell 1440p 75hz
Case Phanteks P300 /w 300A front panel conversion
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus+ Platinum 750W
Mouse Kone burst Pro
Keyboard EVGA Z15
Software Windows 11 +startisallback
you people are beating a dead horse
both battlefield 4 and crysis 3 scale like utter shit with crossfire and with the recent bf4 patch dice broke it again ..

Processor ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard AB350m Pro4
Cooling custom loop
Case Rosewill CULLINAN
Audio Device(s) onboard
Mouse Best Buy Insignia
Software Win 10 pro
cool and i hope that cpu works great. it should be able to get the job done. with that you now have one kickass machine.

System Name My baby
JaredzzC,

Update us when your new CPU arrives.

Case NZXT H440
Keyboard Logitech G510
JaredzzC,

Update us when your new CPU arrives.

Of course I will. My intention all along was to keep people updated on the progress of my situation.
My CPU's estimated delivery date is tomorrow, so hopefully by then I shall post more details.