• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

i5-9300H (core thermal + EDP OTHER + 100c) please help :(

karzeh

hello guys
im sorry for bothering you but i really need someone help and please excuse my low English language
and i hope that it can be fix bcus i feel like i runied my laptop :(

this pic was after i got rid of BD-PROCHOT in both gpu and cpu i dont know how !
then i did reboot my laptop but as you can see the test is not completed i took the screenshot before the laptop hang and auto shut downed ..
1.JPG

after log on again i tired these tests but frankly i dont understand anything i just follow ppl settings on the internet so please if someone can save my laptop life im going to be really glad and happy

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 66
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 62
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 89

unclewebb

ThrottleStop & RealTemp Author
Your computer is too hot. It is reaching 100°C. The only way to fix this problem is to take your computer apart and clean it. You should replace the thermal paste between the CPU and the heatsink. If you do not want to clean it then you will need to run the CPU slower so it does not get so hot. Try setting the turbo ratio limits to 30.

If your computer shuts down at 100°C then go into the Options window and set PROCHOT Offset to 5. You will need to re-start your computer after you change this.

karzeh

Sorry
Your computer is too hot. It is reaching 100°C. The only way to fix this problem is to take your computer apart and clean it. You should replace the thermal paste between the CPU and the heatsink. If you do not want to clean it then you will need to run the CPU slower so it does not get so hot. Try setting the turbo ratio limits to 30.

If your computer shuts down at 100°C then go into the Options window and set PROCHOT Offset to 5. You will need to re-start your computer after you change this.
Sir, I beg your pardon for the delay in replying, but I did not think that anyone would be able to help and did not notice your reply to me until now.
Yes of course I will do whatever you tell me I will clean the laptop now and then I will send you the results to tell me what to do after changing the cooling and cleaning paste
I really hope to see you here one more time i really need that help