• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Ikko OH10 In-Ear Monitors

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Ikko is a relatively new brand to the audio space with a focus on in-ear monitors. Today, we take a look at their $200 OH10 IEMs, which are of superb build quality. Sound quality is excellent as well, and price-to-performance can easily compete with much bigger brands.

Show full review

Oof - CCA C10 exist at $30, basically making all these overpriced IEMs pointless. Great review as always but people need to realize 99% of IEM's are just overpriced.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Oof - CCA C10 exist at $30, basically making all these overpriced IEMs pointless. Great review as always but people need to realize 99% of IEM's are just overpriced.
With audio, at least until we can get objective testing done here, all I can say is that it comes down to what you want from IEMs. You could say that most people would be okay with the early 2000's bundled earphones that came with basically anything, and another person could say he or she absolutely find value in a 5-figure audio setup with pre-amp, DAC, AMP, monitors and different tuned IEMs for different music and audio versions. I do feel there's a market for these for sure, so hopefully the review will help those in said market to make an informed purchase decision and decide whether this is indeed overpriced or not :)

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
Its not a bad review but a comparison to a similar more popular IEMs might help. Also you cannot compare these to CCA C10's if you have not used both IEM's(because you have not used both IEM's obviously) Which is why maybe a comparison would help, just a suggestion.

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Its not a bad review but a comparison to a similar more popular IEMs might help. Also you cannot compare these to CCA C10's if you have not used both IEM's(because you have not used both IEM's obviously) Which is why maybe a comparison would help, just a suggestion.
That's part of the reason I was hesitant to do a full review, since I don't have a lot of IEM's here, but let's see what I can do in the future.

System Name It's a box, it games, what more do you want?
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard TUF GAMING B550-PLUS
Cooling EVGA CLC 240 Liquid
Memory 2 x 16 Gb DDR4 G.Skill Trident Z Neo @ 3600Mhz CL14
Video Card(s) XFX AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT MERC310
Storage WD BLACK™ SN770 Gen.4 1TB NVME M.2, Crucial MX300 275 GB M.2 2280, WD Red 4TB SATA-III 256M
Display(s) Dell Alienware AW3423DWF
Case Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital RGB Black
Power Supply SuperFlower Legion GX Pro 850W
Mouse Mionix Naos QG
Keyboard Logitech G513 Carbon RGB Romer-G Tactile
Software Windows 11 x64
I had no idea you could shove a monitor in your ear.