• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

IKONiK (Dark Base Pro)

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Hardware Specs:• Motherboard: EVGA Z170 Classified K • CPU: Intel I7 6700K• GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC• Ram: EVGA 16gb Superclocked DDR4• OCZ Vector 180 (480gb) SSD• OCZ RD400 NVM M.2 PCIE SSD • Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 11 PSU (1,200 watt)• 4 X Be Quiet PureWings 3 – 140mm fans and 2 X 120mm fans • CableMod B-series ModFlex modular sleeved cable set (Black)• MNPCTech Billet aluminum cable combs (3 X 24-pin & 7 X 8-pin)• Alphacool Eislich lights (inside and under)Water-cooling: ModMyMods & Aquatuning • Alphacool Eisblock XPX CPU block (silver)• Alphacool 250mm tube reservoir• Alphacool UT60 420mm radiator (special edition white)• Alphacool Single GPX SLI connector • Alphacool GTX 1070 GPU block• Alphacool Eispump VP755 (version 2) x2 w/acetal blocks• Alphacool brass (chrome) hardline tubing 13mm• Alphacool bulkhead fittings• Alphacool assorted adaptors including check valves and pressure release valves• Alphacool Aurora reservoir RGB LED ring• Alphacool Dual 45 degree rotatable fittings• Alphacool ball valves (drain ports)

Mods:
• Custom basement and HD shroud• Extensive hand cut acrylic work• Watercooling passthrough made to get horizontal h20 runs• Hand built acrylic side vent• Custom vinyl work• Modded GPU waterblock• Dual pumount mount• A huge list of other mods

IKONiK is my interpretation of a sleek, modern and high tech PC. It features hardware from EVGA, OCZ & Be Quiet modded into one cohesive design. I put hundreds of hours into crafting even the smallest details on this case mod. Everything from the case to the Cmos battery has been modded in one way or another. The goal was to blend these mods into the build so that they all worked together instead of standing out alone. Some of the details will never be seen but, those details are just as important as the ones you do see.The plan for IKONiK was to break away from traditional aesthetics while tipping my hat to a generation of forward thinkers. I wanted to create something that goes beyond “standard” ideas and instead pursue this project inspired by layout, location, and function. Frank Lloyd Wright’s mentor, Louis Sullivan famously stated that, “Form follows function”. This idea is expressed by Modernism's tendency to have the function of a project dictate much of the design ideas. I attempted to look through the eyes of this perspective throughout the build.

System Name Project Evolv mATX V2
Processor 5800X3D
Motherboard ASRock B550M Steel Legend
Cooling AK400 Zero Dark Plus
Memory 32gb (4x8) G.SKILL 3200 C14 / 1T running at 3400
Video Card(s) Sapphire 6800XT Nitro
Storage Samsung 980 pro NVMe 2TB
Display(s) Dual Samsung 27" G50A's
Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv mATX in Silver
Audio Device(s) To many to list - generally a modified E-MU 0404 combined with a Project Ember for my desktop use
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Titanium 750W
Software Win 11
Looks really good - very clean and modern per your goal.

Looks really good - very clean and modern per your goal.

Thank you very much. That's exactly what I was going for. It took a ton of work to get all the bits to work together to give it a clean aesthetic look. I appreciate the comments.

System Name Box of Distraction
Processor Ryzen 7 1800X
Motherboard Crosshair VI Hero
Cooling Custom watercooling
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 2x8GB @ 3466MHz CL14 1T
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080Ti FE. WC'd & TDP limit increased to 360W.
Storage Samsung 960 Evo 500GB & WD Black 2TB storage drive.
Display(s) Asus ROG Swift PG278QR 27" 1440P 165hz Gsync
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M
Audio Device(s) Phillips Fidelio X2 headphones / basic Bose speakers
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 750W G3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 6.0 (mx red switches)
Software Win 10 & Linux Mint
Benchmark Scores https://hwbot.org/user/infrared
I like this a lot, beautiful work!