1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I'm so confused..

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by Ketxxx, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    Ok so I've had a few, but I dont know what to do its destroying me. You all know I like this girl Jemma, well I saw her tonight. She looked amazing.. as usual. Supposedly she likes me as a m8, which I would be fine with but its like shes playing headgames. I got really jealous cos she was flirting with other guys an I ended up drinking a litre of jack daniels trying to ignore it all. In the past 2 days Jemma has kissed her hand then placed it on my 4head (feel free to speculate what that means I have no clue) she has got a tattoo done remarkably like a tattoo I want to get done, and has started Tae Kwon do as well, so 3 for 3.. Jemma keeps sitting next to me an being playful with me an stuff, I could of gone nuts tonight an started beating the crap out a tree where she was flirting with other guys, but I didnt because I'm more of a gentleman than that, I have control, I'd never hit a girl.. and all in all I was just really jealous. Jemma says one thing but acts the total opposite. Now its like shes copying me. I dont want to sound like an arrogant bastard, but I used to be the guy all girls wanted to sleep with.. now I'm not but its like Jemma is sucking my confidence away. I hope this makes at least some sence, what I'm trying to ask is whats going through Jemmas mind right now? Evan a rough idea would go such long way for me right now.

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]
    What's so confusing?

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Thanks Received:
    humm Im tired but you said before she was a smart girl right? but that dont sound like stuff a smart girl would do.. that hand thing really makes no sence to me either.. at 1st I thought it might but nope..

Best to just let it be friendship and not think about dating her and move forward.. if things are meant to be down the road (in the future 6+ months) than thats good.

sorry I cant be much more help cant think to well atm tired have a stuff/itchy sinus going to bed man.

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. kwchang007

kwchang007 New Member

Thanks Received:
    lol @ DaMaltua

Anyways, on subject, you guys going out or something? I mean if you are...well don't got anything. If not...ask her out dude...worst that can happen is she says no. And anyways...some girls are like that, just flirt with all guys around them, so don't think you don't have a chance.

10 Year Member at TPU
  5. LonGun

LonGun New Member

Thanks Received:
    I've seen these types of girls before. In her mind, she's really wanted to see your reactions towards those movements. The more you ignore about it and act like normal, the more she'll end up want you more. The more you act like depressing, losing confidence, going nuts, mad at and ignore her, the more little boy she'll look at you.
    So my advice, bite your touge but don't let her see it. Know what I mean? Still act normal even if she flirts with guy infront of your face.
    Point is, she might flirts with them, but her attention is at you. If you have the feeling she does it when she knows you're around, then chill, act like normal. But if she flirts with a guy when you're not around and you accidently saw that, let her go, dont' waste your time on her.

Chewy says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU
  6. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    How Jemma is acting, saying she likes me as a m8, but has taken to copying a lot of individual traits about me, seemingly playing headgames, kissing me at ramdom.. things like that. Even knowing a rough idea of what may be going throuh her mind would help so much.. its like shes deliberately trying to destroy my confidence to make me more "accessible" and vulnerable or something.

10 Year Member at TPU
  7. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    LoL ket, hate to tell ya, but this is what she's been doing to you for sooo long now, gotta give ya credit for keeping with it, I just hope it's worth it for ya! This is what some of them do, all of them play games, that's part of how these things work for some reason. I think you did the right thing by not attacking her, the guys she was flirting with or the tree, but getting plastered over it is not healthy (trust me, I know!). I had a girl that did similar to me what Jemma is doing to you, we eventually became an official true couple, it lasted a couple of months, she got even crazier and more violent, and even cheated on me. I was never happier than the day I decided I was done with her shit and the situations she put me in, and most of all, her.

Not to say you should do the same thing, but you're doping yourself up, which is making just flat out easy for her to keep you tagging along without too much work or sacrifice, and even easier to twist you up and confuse you. Just tell her you want to be an couple, item or m8's or however you guys put it, if she teases, then walk away. She'll keep playing these games as long as you allow it to happen or stay involved, if you don't like it now, you really won't like it when you are m8's, I'll tell you that right now. One lesson I've learned, is that more often than not, if you let someone get away with a mistake or something that hurt you, odds are it will happen again.

So if you like how she makes you feel some of the time and are aggrivated most of the time, get used to it if you want to keep trying for your ultimate goal, which question to be now: Do you want to be m8's or just f*** buddies? I do hope you make a decision wisely that will make you happy, follow your gut feeling (SOBER GUT FEELING). If you keep up this current trend, I doubt you are lining up for a "happily ever after" situation.

You need to ask yourself is what you're dealing with now worth it? Will it be later? Do you want to conform to what she wants from you? Do you want to keep hating things she does when she's STILL doing it down the road? Just like PC's we can all give advice, granted I do understand your situation to a pretty good extent (it went no-where, with a sh!t situation that made me very unhappy) but in the end it's your choices and decisions that will make or brake your situation. If she really does make you happy, then sit her down and talk to her about you two, what you like/dislike and expect the same from her, if you want to be more serious, if not then get used to the same bro. I hope this helps, I'm here for ya dude!

:toast:

10 Year Member at TPU
  8. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    Thanks guys, some of what you say makes sence based on what happened tonight.

10 Year Member at TPU
  9. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    I dont even know where to start.. tonight Jemma was doing things like slapping my leg (confused? me too) and while she was flirting with the other guys she ALWAYS wanted "her seat" back, which just so happen to be right next to me. I'm thinking of maybe lowering myself to her level and hitting on a lot of girls to see how she reacts, but that doesnt seem to be something worth doing. I wasnt even hitting on a barmaid Jemma knows last night, but she gave me a look which sorta said "stop hitting on her" even though I wasnt.

10 Year Member at TPU
  10. keakar

keakar

Thanks Received:
    its simple, forcfully but genty pin her to the wall and give her a big long kiss.

only two things will happen, she will realize teasing you is not a game and treat you better or she will melt into your arms because she has been wanting you to take her and stop being a gentleman.

you will not loose friendship over this but she will better understand how her actions effect you.

i suspect teasing you gets her off from the way you react to it so she is in fact trying to get a reaction from you.

11. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    If she wants a reaction I'll give her one. If it wasnt for so many ppl around tonight I would of copied her, kissed my hand, then placed it on her. Big difference being I would place it on her lips, not her 4head. Anymore input will be great. I'll read it later when I wake up, I'll probably end up seeing her later. Jemma wasnt going to come out tonight, seems like she heard I would be out, an wham she was there.

10 Year Member at TPU
  12. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    That's what they do, it's to see how willing you are to step down. If you do it right they appreciate it, but you can get a play off of being a jerk, but that can make things a lot "rockier". I don't think you playing her tactics against her is necessarily the way to go, but being yourself, and maybe calling up a couple of your friends and enjoying that gathering kickin it with them and having a good time may get her interest. It'd show you lost interest in her antics of creating jealousy of a fasad she's trying to keep you in. Is she afraid of commiting further than what you two currently are? Seriously, when you sober up, you two should talk about that. Find out the truth to see if chasing her will be something still worth doing or if it's something that's not necessarily a healthy thing for either of you.

I don't think she's a bad person, but I think for your own good, you should try to talk to her about it, just suck it up and ask a serious question, let her know you're serious about the topic, if she flakes it off, or get's defensive, then you may want to be concerned. It seems she likes you, but maybe she's not wanting to go further then that, I hope that's not the case at all. But from what you've been telling us for months now, it seems you haven't really progressed, frankly I would've become annoyed and aggrivated and started contemplating the worth of the situation. But everyone is different and so is every situation. But do yourself a favor and show her that she's not dragging you or your confidence down, show her you have other things to do if she just wants to play games and nothing beyond that. It may create a good or bad situation, but it will definately help show some true colors it seems your seeking out from her, if you get my drift.

:toast:

10 Year Member at TPU
  13. kwchang007

kwchang007 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Keaker has good advice. Slapping on the leg? That's more of....err friendly I guess? Depends on what was going on. Oh and dude....is her seat like in the middle of all the guys? Cause I know a girl that has to be in the middle of everyone....especially guys, good thing I don't like her, I can't stand those people (sometimes that is hypocritical though). Anyways dude, like Kursah said follow your sober gut instinct....and if it's what keaker said...go for it dude. Good luck to you.

10 Year Member at TPU
  14. LonGun

LonGun New Member

Thanks Received:
    lol you see? even you didn't do anything to the other girl, Jemma has already felt itchy. Talking about you make her surfer back the same way she's done to you by flirting with other girls right infront of her, I think she'd walk to that girl and gives her a couple of slaps to the face lol.
    This is really what I called "women", they're so mysterious to the point that Neither of the answers or guesses are right. Don't guess on women, the more you guess, the more you wrong. There's no right in it. With all due respect, the best way to handle this is to hang in there, act normal, don't give her clues or hints how you feel, I bet you, if you hang in there long enough, she'll slaps the other leg of yours haha.
    But if she keeps playing the head games with you for too long, try to pay attention to other girls around there instead and see if you can attract to someone else. It'll be worth it, too.

10 Year Member at TPU
  15. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    No Jemmas seat was next to me only, I was the only guy she was sitting next to. I could of got with her (by which I mean sex) so many times by now I've lost count, but I didnt because I wanted to make her work for it. I intend to give her a reaction, but I'm waiting for not the right time, but a time where it would favour me more than usual. I'm thinking about going and watching her at her next Tae Kwon Do lesson on Monday.

10 Year Member at TPU
  16. PVTCaboose1337

PVTCaboose1337 Graphical Hacker

Thanks Received:
    Ket just needs to take action and stop pondering his thoughts for so long. It is not tough, doing one thing will keep this in motion! Maybe she is trying to hint to you she wants something...

10 Year Member at TPU
  17. kwchang007

kwchang007 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Huh...work for it? I was under the impression sex was a good thing, you make me confused now Ket. j/k j/k. Do you take Tae Kwon Do too?

10 Year Member at TPU
  18. LonGun

LonGun New Member

Thanks Received:
    The difficult part is if you guys playing the game too long towards each other, GAME OVER, for you both. So time and shift it right and you got it running lol.

10 Year Member at TPU
  19. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    I used to, now I developed it into my own style which is based more around street fighting and being outnumbered. Jemma knows I've done Tae kwon Do, and want a dragon tattoo. To have her start doing Tae Kwon Do "just like that" have a tattoo that resembles the one I want to like 90% and have her kiss me like she did, it tells me theres something there, but I'm not sure what.

10 Year Member at TPU
  20. PVTCaboose1337

Thanks Received:
    Like she likes you alot in that special special way... take the hints ket! OMG!

10 Year Member at TPU
  21. kwchang007

kwchang007 New Member

Thanks Received:
    More than friends probably? Oh sweet your own style...maybe you should spar the teacher there and try to win her that way :D. At any rate....go for it dude.

10 Year Member at TPU
  22. PVTCaboose1337

Thanks Received:
    I have a good idea.

If you send us a picture we might be able to solve the situation a bit better :)

10 Year Member at TPU
  23. kwchang007

kwchang007 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Agreed.

10 Year Member at TPU
  24. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    Oh, Jemma and another girl I know Chaz have kept talking about my knob lately.. I know chaz has seen it (dont ask..) now Jemma keeps going on about it like she wants to see too or something. At the risk of being a lil over explicit I'm willing to say I know I'm a good-ish size compared to "average" (which is about 5") over here, but Jem keeps tryin to take the piss, course I'm just like "whatever" attitude, cos I dont proclaim to have a biggest knob in the world, but its a good size. No idea if that stuff helps anything. I'm really at a loss with Jemma right now.

10 Year Member at TPU
  25. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    lol, here is one pic I have, not that good but I'm sure you will get the idea (yes I'm the one to the right looking quite merry)

Attached Files:

10 Year Member at TPU