1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

In Win GD

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Pinchy, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Pinchy New Member

Thanks Received:
    The In Win GD case is a unique gaming case. The case has been designed with a futuristic/robotic theme and the chassis follows this on both the front and side. The innovative VGA Turbo Cooling Solution is a great way for gamers to keep their graphics cards cool when spending hours in-game.

To read this review go to: https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/InWin/GD/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
    10 Year Member at TPU
  2. EnergyFX

EnergyFX

Thanks Received:
    Great Review Pinchy!!

Good looking case. One thing I noticed that wasn't mentioned is the rear fan grill. In Win did a nice job of punching it out to be very low on restriction.

3. ty_ger

Thanks Received:
    Pretty nice review -- simple and to the point.

Just my input here:

I would count fact that the drives and fans are not being held in with screws as a negative, not a possitive. I hate screwless drive bays because you always have that CD which is a bit off-balance which makes a horrible racket when the optical drive isn't firmly attached to the rest of the case.

I think you could have done a much better job of making the case look cleaner when fully assembled. At the least, you could zip-tie the wires into one organized bundle instead of letting them dangle everywhere.

Not to brag or anything, but here is my system which had no good way of hiding wires:
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/1652.html

Just an idea -- coming from a novice.