1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Indian water cooler manufacturer!!!

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by de.das.dude, Apr 15, 2012.

1. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    your CPU aint bad, but it still aint the best. secondly LA Noire and MW3 are hardly what i would call games that stress your hardware.

1GB on the graphics does hurt performance. but I think performance can be boosted a little If you upgraded to 8GB DDR3 1600mhz.

I just realized you only have 4GB DDR3 1333mhz. When you play games that have to load a lot of textures such as skyrim. once the graphics onboard memory is full, it will then write it to ram and im guessing its using up quite a lot of your ram.

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. Vendor

Vendor

Thanks Received:
    i am using 32 bit version of Windows XP so it's not possible to have more than 4 gb ram there, also my mobo only support 1333mhz ram and not more than that.

Is there a way to increase GPU Memory, like sharing ram as we can do with onboard graphics?

3. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    nope. you buy a graphics card with a certain amount of dedicated memory. some lower end cards support the feature you are asking about but thats only limited to the lowend

10 Year Member at TPU