• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Indie Game Creation Contest, Sponsored By Intel

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
Intel is teaming up with The Game Creators and offering Indie developers a chance at some prizes. From The Game Creators website ...
"But I Want To Explode Zombies on My Netbook!"

We've all been there, on the road on vacation with the family and our trusty old netbook is ready at the go to Facebook, Twitter and surf the web. But after all the chatty time, aren't you really just itching to have a death race, zap alien ships, and kill zombies on your netbook too?

Well Intel wants your help, and has partnered with The Game Creators to seek out, recognize and reward excellent game development for netbook devices.

Follow the links here to learn more about entering a game in our contest and your opportunity to win cash, cool prizes and exposure from Intel & TGC on your games. But don't delay games must be submitted by September 31st.

I've seen people here on TPU that are interested/working on Indie type games, so here's your chance at some prizes and some recognition.

Check it out here

System Name Vintage
Processor i7 - 3770K @ Stock
Cooling Scythe Zipang II
Memory 2x4GB Crucial DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970
Storage M4 124GB SSD// WD Black 640GB// WD Black 1TB//Samsung F3 1.5TB
Display(s) Samsung SM223BW 21.6"
Case Generic
Power Supply Corsair HX 520W
Software Windows 7
Intel is teaming up with The Game Creators and offering Indie developers a chance at some prizes. From The Game Creators website ...

I've seen people here on TPU that are interested/working on Indie type games, so here's your chance at some prizes and some recognition.

Check it out here

Quake 1 on a netbook anyone?

surfingerman

System Name "The Triple Trader"
Processor I7 920 D0@3.8 1.175v
Motherboard Asus P6t Deluxe V2
Cooling Prolimatech Megalahems 2x 1800 rpm 27 Dba
Memory 3x 2GB Mushkin enhanced Balckline 1600mhz 7-8-7-24
Video Card(s) Saphire 5870(6) 2GB
Storage 2x 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black
Display(s) 3x 24" dell u2410 1920 x 1200 (eyefinity)
Case Thermaltake Element G
Audio Device(s) HT Omega Claro plus
Power Supply Corsair 850w
Software Win7 64 bit
Benchmark Scores max stable 4.2 Ghz stable at 1.35v at 78C max semi-stable 4.494 Ghz at 1.4v (i don't want to put
lol looks like they need to find some games that can run on sandy-bridge with decent frames