• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Inferno Squad by Watermod

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Components were imposed :)CPU: AMD Ryzen 1700XCM: MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUMGPU: MSI AMD RX 570DDR: 16go Crucial Ballistix Sport LT WhiteSSD: Crucial SSD MX300 275goCOOLING: 2 Silent Loop 360mm (one for CPU and one for GPU) + Alphacool liquid cooling components.PSU: Dark Power Pro 650WCase: Dark Base Pro 900 – White Limited Edition versionCABLES: Cablemod

Mods:
-Numerous covers coated with different kind of PU Leather (black, white, perforated, etc) on different locations (on GPU, Motherboard, PSU cover, on AIO block, on case).- GPU on riser + Silent loop waterblock adaptation for cooling (with Heathinks system for VRM, etc).- 2 different loops for GPU and CPU in rigid tubbing.- Different kind of custom stickers.

Hi !Just to show you our last mod done on an Inferno Squad imposed theme :)

As always my friend doing excellent work. I do not know why people give 7.

WizardBelly

I love how clean all of the covers make the build look. Is it possible you could give a view of the PC in the back? Also how were these covers made and mounted? 10/10 cause its my favorite so far.