• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Inno3D Launches GeForce GT 240 i-Chill XStriker3

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
The Inno3D GeForce GT 240 had only just launched but it has already been given the i-Chill treatment with XStriker3. Uniquely designed for passive and active cooling solutions, the Xstriker3 was the first cooler specially designed for Inno3D i-Chill series - built to increase efficient air circulation for extreme gaming. Inno3D i-Chill GT 240 is built with top-notch quality, which includes faster core speeds; gold plated DVI+VGA+HDMI connectors that allows better signal quality; top quality OS-CON capacitors; aluminum ramsinks to stabilise memory; with full game bundles and 3 years warranty. Inno3D i-Chill GT 240 has reached over expectation and beats the Vantage performance scores in comparison to the reference speeds as shown in the below comparison table. It is equipped and built with top quality features to run a smooth game play.

Inno3D i-Chill Xstricker3 is exclusively assembled with 3 main features which include:-
  • Air Boost Technology - this is based on Bernoulli's Principle which states that during steady air pressure all air particles that pass any given point follow the same path at the same speed. Hence increase and decrease in the same velocity occurs simultaneously with air pressure or a change in the airflow gravitational potential energy.
  • Heatpipe Technology - features copper base heatpipes filled with liquid material that extends directly from the GPU centre to provide heat conductivity and vaporizes heat transfer. The Aluminum fins are specially designed to allow air flow pass through easily and remove heat efficiently.
  • Silent Cooler with large Air Flow - features combination of passive and active cooling solutions. The silent cooling fan allows air circulation from the center and sides of the card and is built with systematic noise reduction.

The below chart evaluates the temperature with the normal reference cooler and the i-Chill Xstriker3. Whilst running both cards simultaneously for 30 minutes, it illustrates that both coolers have a steady temperature rate that gradually increases over time. However the Xstriker3 is able to maintain a lower temperate level and is remarkably cooler.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name "I2I3 Overclocking Team"
Processor Phenom II x6 1090T 3.2
Motherboard ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
Cooling Stoock
Memory G.SKILLl Ripjaws 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1600
Video Card(s) Geforce 9800gx2 EVGA
Storage Sansung 500GB
Display(s) LG
Case Box motherboard
Software Windows 7
Benchmark Scores Hunt3r
If she can run at least need for speed in a full shift will buy this one

Processor OCed 5800X3D
Motherboard Asucks C6H
Cooling Air
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) OCed 6800XT
Storage NVMees
Display(s) 32" Dull curved 1440
Case Freebie glass idk
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser
Power Supply Don't even remember
What's the point of wasting money on a cooler for a low end card? This type of marketing is getting ridiculous.

kylzer

System Name NDA BD
Processor NDA
Motherboard NDA
Cooling --------------
Memory Corsair GTX 1866Mhz 2x4GB
Video Card(s) --------------
Storage WDBlack 640GB and WDGreen 750GB
Display(s) BenQ G2200HD
Case ---------------
Audio Device(s) Built in
Power Supply Silverstone 500w
Software Win7 64
Pointless cooler is pointless on pointless card ;)